Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book (19451 Views)

I Saw Late Pastor Kumuyi In Heaven / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Russia Then The Unthinkable Happens! / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by richard870(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All Paul said in that passage is that God knows who are His. He didn't tell you that you cannot know if anyone belongs to God or not. undecided

Open your eyes! Jesus Christ, the one whose Kingdom you pretend to belong to didn't lie to you undecided
I think you should seek elsewhere for whatever validations you want. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by adebwalex(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man is only a better liar than your other false teachers teacher and false prophets. undecided

You be real big fool. Reply my message thunder go fire your generation because you are cursed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
richard870:
I think you should seek elsewhere for whatever validations you want. Thanks
I don't need validation so what do you mean by validation? undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
adebwalex:
You be real big fool. Reply my message thunder go fire your generation because you are cursed...
Interesting delusion you are operating under, I see! undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Emperordynasty: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was Jesus Christ pained when He pointed out that the Pharisees, even with all of their worldly successes were simply false teachers in the land? undecided
Are you Jesus Christ..and can you hit your chest and say that you living a holier life than these men of God you abuse and insult day and night

1 Like

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Are you Jesus Christ..and can you hit your chest and say that you living a holier life than these men of God you abuse and insult day and night
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I don't first need to be holier than another before I can infact point out that which is against Jesus Christ. undecided

I didn't insult or abuse anyone. Simply pointed out that these men are the false teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of since they teach lies which Jesus Christ said are against Him. If you are more incensed by my pointing this out then your problem is with Jesus Christ and not me. undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Major001(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Indeed, one of God's greatest generals!

1 Like

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Getsaved(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amotekun777:
I'm a Deeper Life member but nevertheless, these so called 9ja 'men of God' have failed their congregations and Nigerians as a whole.

They rarely speak against corrupt government UNLIKE Paul the Apostle or John the Baptist

You are very very correct, many christians are very docile, afraid, timid when you compare us to the prophets of old and the apostolic era. They discourage Christians from participating in politics - saying it is a sin. They say politics will make a chrisiatian to backside. in as much as you do not people to backlide easily, why say it is sinful while it is not , why not be plain and truthful to say, well , politics is not sin, a geniune christian can be a good politician, nevertheless, in the politics of Nigeria, you as a christian must know when to vehemently say NO or call it quit if you are under pressure to do what is against God almighty.

speak against evil government leaders rather than praying for peace for them all the time. They forget that curse is also a prayer. Many of the people who are in the south (christians) connive with evil people to sabotage their own people because of greed. And many of thesame people attend many of these top churches.

What is wrong if pastors begin to decree and pray from the alter that if you are in this church and you are among the people destroying this country with your evil character and self, if you refuse to repent today, may the almighty God visit you with his judgement in Jesus name.

What if we begin to pray in our churches that if you are a member of this church may what you promote in any form of whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, NL, Twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, in your character or attitude may that same thing be your lot and the lot of your generations. Because if what you promote is good and you love it you should love such prayer. But if you know what you promote is evil you define it as a curse.

In as much I know pastor kumuyi is a real, true servant of GOD the most high,

It is high time we (the ecclesia) began to change our stereotypic prayer point, be bold to speak against bad and evil leaders like John the Baptist and the prophet of old.

Enough of stereotypic views and timid Christian life.

1 Like

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
olatade:
Do you know?

Do you know if haven't registered for your PVC by next week Monday 1st August 2022, you won't be able to vote till 2027?

Shout it loud!

GO GET YOUR PVC AND VOTE LIKE CRAZY!

Think of your children before you support any political candidate!

1 Like

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Major001:
Indeed, one of God's greatest generals!
generals indeed! Where exactly did God tell you he needed any such of men? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by IbileIfe: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/adeboye-authors-extol-kumuyis-virtues-in-new-book/
I spent by long summer camp as a teen under the watchful eyes of Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi and became an evangelist for over 11 years and ended up working in the Office of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye before leaving to work as an independent production manager for a programme on DBN TV and left to start my book publishing company at 37.
All I can say is if you doubt the supremacy of Almighty God, these two academic geniuses of mathematics who were once lecturers at the University of Lagos will convince you that God is as real as gazing at yourself in the mirror.
Because if God does not exist, nothing
else can exist. We are the evidence of the existence of God. The Word that became flesh and dwelth among us.
The revelations of Almighty God are beyond human knowledge.

My father was heart broken when I did not to become a lawyer as he wished and I became a famous artist and prize winning writer profiled in the West Africa magazine and Times International and represented Nigeria in two international book fairs in Japan when I was 20. But I ended up becoming a member of the International Law Office, nominating lawyers for the highly prestigious Global Counsel Awards and participant in the Digital Media Law Project | Berkman Klein Center without any degree in Law. All on the recognition of being an author of several books and a member of Amnesty International.
All happened by grace of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Getsaved:
1. You are very very correct, many christians are very docile, afraid, timid when you compare us to the prophets of old and the apostolic era. They discourage Christians from participating in politics - saying it is a sin. They say politics will make a chrisiatian to backside. in as much as you do not people to backlide easily, why say it is sinful while it is not , why not be plain and truthful to say, well , politics is not sin, a geniune christian can be a good politician, nevertheless, in the politics of Nigeria, you as a christian must know when to vehemently say NO or call it quit if you are under pressure to do what is against God almighty.

2. speak against evil government leaders rather than praying for peace for them all the time. They forget that curse is also a prayer. Many of the people who are in the south (christians) connive with evil people to sabotage their own people because of greed. And many of thesame people attend many of these top churches.

3. What is wrong if pastors begin to decree and pray from the alter that if you are in this church and you are among the people destroying this country with your evil character and self, if you refuse to repent today, may the almighty God visit you with his judgement in Jesus name.

4. What if we begin to pray in our churches that if you are a member of this church may what you promote in any form of whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, NL, Twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, in your character or attitude may that same thing be your lot and the lot of your generations. Because if what you promote is good and you love it you should love such prayer. But if you know what you promote is evil you define it as a curse.

5. In as much I know pastor kumuyi is a real, true servant of GOD the most high, It is high time we (the ecclesia) began to change our stereotypic prayer point, be bold to speak against bad and evil leaders like John the Baptist and the prophet of old.

6. Enough of stereotypic views and timid Christian life.
1. Jesus Christ instructed His followers not to install themselves as rulers in the fashion that is gentile politics so indeed, it is against God aka Sin for any follower of Jesus Christ to enter into politics - Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28. He instead instructed His followers to be slaves to the others in the same fashion as He was, not rulers/politicians. undecided

2. A curse is not a prayer but instead an Ask/Seek/Knock that violates God's definition of prayer which is meant to be said for, not against, even an enemy - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48 & Matthew 7 vs 7 undecided

3. Not even your pastors and mogs, those whom you worship among men, have authority to go against God's own decree in His Name. undecided

4. Absolutely nothing will happen. Because only God has the power to curse or bless and He has made it clear in His Word, that no man has authority to pray against even a supposed enemy using His name. Haven't you learned by now that the more you lot curse, the more your existence worsens? undecided

5. You barely know the Truth of Jesus Christ yourself, so how can you even tell a real follower of Jesus Christ from a fake one? undecided

6. If the battles of this world are what you are into, I suggest you wash your hands off Jesus Christ before it is too late. undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by AngelicBeing: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
IbileIfe:

I spent by long summer camp as a teen under the watchful eyes of Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi and became an evangelist for over 11 years and ended up working in the Office of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye before leaving to work as an independent production manager for a programme on DBN TV and left to start my book publishing company at 37.
All I can say is if you doubt the supremacy of Almighty God, these two academic geniuses of mathematics who were once lecturers at the University of Lagos will convince you that God is as real as gazing at yourself in the mirror.
Because if God does not exist, nothing
else can exist. We are the evidence of the existence of God. The Word that became flesh and dwelth among us.
The revelations of Almighty God are beyond human knowledge.

My father was heart broken when I did not to become a lawyer as he wished and I became a famous artist and prize winning writer profiled in the West Africa magazine and Times International and represented Nigeria in two international book fairs in Japan when I was 20. But I ended up becoming a member of the International Law Office, nominating lawyers for the highly prestigious Global Counsel Awards and participant in the Digital Media Law Project | Berkman Klein Center without any degree in Law. All on the recognition of being an author of several books and a member of Amnesty International.
All happened by grace of Almighty God.
cool
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Successfulben: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
If you believe Adeboye then you can believe anything.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Ppp1p: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Really
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by mastermaestro(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you folks follow the doctrines and traditions of mere men(and their churches) which Jesus Christ warned you were nothing but lies told you in His name, only to abandon the Truth of God by your decision? undecided

Pride will eventually finish you. sad
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
mastermaestro:
Pride will eventually finish you. sad
I am not the one who takes pride in a mere mortal called Kumuyi, you are. I boast instead of being a follower of Jesus Christ. grin
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by alleygra(f): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
why are you always against Christian leaders, what do u have against them
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
alleygra:
why are you always against Christian leaders, what do u have against them
Your so-called Christian leaders are against Jesus Christ who instead said that in the Kingdom of God, He alone is ruler over those who belong to Him. undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amotekun777:
I'm a Deeper Life member but nevertheless, these so called 9ja 'men of God' have failed their congregations and Nigerians as a whole.

They rarely speak against corrupt government UNLIKE Paul the Apostle or John the Baptist

Then you do not understand your Bible and i doubt you are a real member of DL.

Was Paul or John the only Apostle or prophet during their times?

Elijah made the same mistake and said to God "I alone am left a prophet of the LORD, but Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men."
He thought he was the only one talking to the government of the day.

He also said “I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty.... I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too. 1 kgs 18:19; 19:10

What did God say to him ' Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him."

Those 7 thousand were there, faithfully serving God, but there is no record of them confronting Ahab.

My point is, these men of God listen to God and do what he sends them, not what you want them to do. That is the difference between them and others. If God gives you a message to the government, deliver it, otherwise, keep shut.

cc Getsaved
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Anansa0003: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
My father ,my mentor .
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
aspabay:
1. Then you do not understand your Bible and i doubt you are a real member of DL. Was Paul or John the only Apostle or prophet during their times?

2. Elijah made the same mistake and said to God "I alone am left a prophet of the LORD, but Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men."
He thought he was the only one talking to the government of the day. He also said “I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty.... I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too. 1 kgs 18:19; 19:10 What did God say to him ' Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him." Those 7 thousand were there, faithfully serving God, but there is no record of them confronting Ahab.

3. My point is, these men of God listen to God and do what he sends them, not what you want them to do. That is the difference between them and others. If God gives you a message to the government, deliver it, otherwise, keep shut.
1. Interesting! undecided

2. I fail to see the point of this Elijah mention here. undecided

3. Are you somehow insinuating that God sent your Mogs to do differently from what Jesus Christ commanded all of His followers to do in His name instead? undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Anansa0003:
My father ,my mentor .
So, Jesus Christ was wrong in demanding you only regard God alone as your Father in what Is His Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 8 -10? undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Anansa0003: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, Jesus Christ was wrong in demanding you only regard God alone as your Father in what Is His Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 8 -10? undecided
junkie rest
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Anansa0003:
junkie rest
Open your eyes to the Truth of God, Jesus Christ whose Truth remains the same even 2000 years on. Know Him from the lies that men feed you using His Name. undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Anansa0003: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes to the Truth of God, Jesus Christ whose Truth remains the same even 2000 years on. Know Him from the lies that men feed you using His Name. undecided
.OK boss
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
TimeTraveller:
Mumu
Shame to you. grin
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Amotekun777: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
aspabay:

Then you do not understand your Bible and i doubt you are a real member of DL.

Was Paul or John the only Apostle or prophet during their times?

Elijah made the same mistake and said to God "I alone am left a prophet of the LORD, but Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men."
He thought he was the only one talking to the government of the day.

He also said “I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty.... I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too. 1 kgs 18:19; 19:10

What did God say to him ' Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him."

Those 7 thousand were there, faithfully serving God, but there is no record of them confronting Ahab.

My point is, these men of God listen to God and do what he sends them, not what you want them to do. That is the difference between them and others. If God gives you a message to the government, deliver it, otherwise, keep shut.

cc Getsaved

Typical 'Religious' Nigerian. A true Christian does what is right and not attribute every single thing to religion. Why don't you wait for God's signal to eat food, sleep, walk etc.. ? angry

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Is Jesus God? / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.