Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

"Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook (47567 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Young Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Badonasty(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
See as fine product wan just waste
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
This is sad to be honest. I just feel bad reading this. I hope she gets all the help she needs.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by millionboi(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2022
princewarri1985:
One bobo don shattered this one heart to pieces! It also happened to me, my friend mark saved my life, because sometimes 3 days i wont be able to sleep when ever she refused to pick my calls, and was popping like 3 bottles of codein everyday and i was also contemplating suicide, and the girl in question is the ugliest among all the girls i've dated, a very dirty yoruba girl, i went to my village and later found out she used juju on me. Thank God for saving me.
like seriously she used juju
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Abemy(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
I hope she is not the Nairalander with the monica "Damnfailure"?

Damnfailure:
38 yr failure here let death just come quickly. I am no longer interested in the life.

[quote author=Damnfailure post=113295574]Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

Damnfailure:
I am a failure too ashamed of my status so I cut all friends .am patiently waiting for my exit from this life.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by NohurryInLife: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
dangermouse:
Suicide is never an option!

Every problem has an expiring date.
Bro, no be all. Some na follow come and go still follow go.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by darichlife: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Franzinni:
I am glad to discover others exist... pleased to read from me through your consciousness.

The ego was invented to make it easy to control the human being ... and now it's is all there is...

External consciousness is what we are focused on, presently we are battling with this outer worlds, this has caused the inbalance we see everywhere.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by luluosas(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Most times, these little folks die in silence instead of speaking up
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by luluosas(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2022
So, one should kill him/herself because of this?
NohurryInLife:

Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by InsanePsycho(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
She should share her kpekus to men before killing herself
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by BadNews: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kewellbanks:
What is the education in promoting bad news?

You have to Google About
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Ebymyk(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Depression has gotten the best of her... God save our generation...
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Ebymyk(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
millionboi:
your juju countered hers..
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by princewarri1985: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
millionboi:
Yes she used juju on me! My best friend mark was the first to tell me that what i was going through was not ordinary but spiritual, and it was also confirmed when i got to the village that she used juju on me and thank God for saving me! Thats why i keep telling every guy out the to run when you see any girl who attends cherubim and seraphine church because that the name of the church she attends
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by LYON06(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na every post people they like,person post about suicide na dey like am
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by LYON06(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na every post people they like,person post about suicide na dey like am [color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by LYON06(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na every post people they like,person post about suicide na dey like am
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
dangermouse:

Suicide is an option abeg!
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Thered12: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
dangermouse:

Doesn't sound true ...Many people die with their problems .
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Thered12:

Doesn't sound true ...Many people die with their problems .

Cos they didnt live long enough for the problem to expire.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Suicide is an option abeg!

What would make a man take his or her own life? Only a coward signs off in the face of a problem.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Like ?
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2022
princewarri1985:
when the enemy within, and i mean from your immediate fathers house won worry you ehn, i swear that kind problem non get end most especially when they are jealous that you are doing better than them

Na only dem sabi worry? Na only them sabi waka?

When you have identified where the problem is coming from, then you hit them back spiritually and otherwise.

Problems no dey finish
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2022
dangermouse:

What would make a man take his or her own life? Only a coward signs off in the face of a problem.
Well, a coward would keep his arms folded when he could do something.
Where did they even get this idea of suicide being a bad thing? It is baffling how we just dance to the popular tune without asking questions.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Well, a coward would keep his arms folded when he could do something.
Where did they even get this idea of suicide being a bad thing? It is baffling how we just dance to the popular tune without asking questions.

I get it.

You are being sarcastic right?

Since its a good thing. Why not lead by ecample? Till then, Copy me...
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
dangermouse:

I get it.

You are being sarcastic right?

Since its a good thing. Why not lead by ecample? Till then, Copy me...

Well, if ever I was in such a dire situation with no way out, I'll do that. Afterall Jesus' suicide is saving the world today
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Well, if ever I was in such a dire situation with no way out, I'll do that. Afterall Jesus' suicide is saving the world today

Looking forward for u to follow suit ASAP then... sad
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Thered12: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
dangermouse:

Cos they didnt live long enough for the problem to expire.

Wow .. Really? That's a very calaculative response though .
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2022
dangermouse:

Looking forward for u to follow suit ASAP then... sad

Create the dire situation if you have the power.

Some leave the dictates of their lives to nature, some take charge... Everyone eventually dies. If we decide how we live, we can also decide how we die, either excruciatingly or not.

Suicide is not at par with morality.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Create the dire situation if you have the power.

Some leave the dictates of their lives to nature, some take charge... Everyone eventually dies. If we decide how we live, we can also decide how we die, either excruciatingly or not.

Suicide is not at par with morality.

I agree oga. Just vex and go that way since you want to decide how you go out.

Our lord and saviour who you want to emulate never decided for himself but since you are in charge and want to be like Him, then go ahead bro. Your cross and your decision. Just copy me so as to observe a minute silence for ur lost Soul.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
dangermouse:

I agree oga. Just vex and go that way since you want to decide how you go out.

Our lord and saviour who you want to emulate never decided for himself but since you are in charge and want to be like Him, then go ahead bro. Your cross and your decision. Just copy me so as to observe a minute silence for ur lost Soul.

Oh! The Pharisees decided for him �
You is a funny man
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Oh! The Pharisees decided for him �
You is a funny man

Meaning you dont know the difference between suicide and murder.
Re: "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
dangermouse:

Meaning you dont know the difference between suicide and murder.

Meaning God didn't Orchestrate his Death.
He was certainly shocked to find himself on the cross.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.