Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye (67856 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by PremiumTech: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYiJGbGq-fI

THE BUREAU | ENTERTAINMENT

By Raphael M.

Following reports that she had slept with well-known cleric Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye has come up.

This comes after divisive blogger Gist Lover published a list of Nollywood actresses who had affairs with the pastor who was married.
In response to the charge, Queen claimed in a video posted to her Instagram page that while she would have ignored it out of moral propriety, her reputation was at risk and she couldn't afford to remain silent.

She acknowledged that although she had made errors and done things that she wasn't proud of, she could never have slept with a man of God because she knew that God would condemn her.

She claims that she has never had a sexual relationship with Apostle Suleman and would not permit anyone to use her name to disparage the minister.

She added the caption.

“It is a Nigerian thing to always assume that once you know someone,you are sleeping with the person but that one concern una. I have met a lot of people,I will still meet more and I do not owe anyone any apologies for people I have met and associated with. Pastor Suleman is a good man. Nothing will make me deny knowing him. You choose the kind of relationship you want to have with someone and all friendships mustn’t end in bed. So if you have a problem with him,settle it with him. Don’t recruit innocent people into your mess. I will never allow myself to be used to make Pastor Suleman look bad.”

Source: The Bureau

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by dawnomike(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gistlover has shaken a very high table... The blogger is troublelover not gistlover

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Omihanifa: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Apostle suleman is too controversial. If he’s not doing fake miracle alert, he’s busy doing 3some with nollywood actresses or sending his private to someone.

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by millionboi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Always Suleiman

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by SmartPolician: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why always Suleiman? cheesy

220 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Mopolchi: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
okay, make dem dis nollywood ashawos free apostle na grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by dyera(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
But she admit having close relationship with the apostle. The question is why does the apostle have close relationship with several Nollywood actresses none which are members of his church.

SmartPolician:
Why always Suleiman? cheesy

millionboi:
Always Suleiman

Nollywood actresses no dey take eyes see rich young handsome man. Once they see that kind man, they go just begin dey target am.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by judithjam: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol,if you did will you tell us

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by iHateFraudsters: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omihanifa:
Apostle suleman is too controversial

Yes

The more controversial, the more "customers"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Triangles1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
They should let the man do the work of God he's a human like every body.

The pastors are human being.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by RawBitterTruth(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
I feel like helping some people today.

Tap in working boys.

46 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by jamezman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
I wonder how a so called man of God will always be in the news for wrong reasons...
Always doing everything possible to tarnish his image...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by FreeSpirited: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
This man again...haaaa.
This Pastor too like pvsssy
The question is : why only him

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by VeryWickedMan: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
E be like dis Apostle Suleiman is one very useless he goat o!!

How can only you Bleep all these women?? You dey craze 4 head??! Abi your prick no even get small brake??!!! Which kain foolish man be dis sef? I like dis sort of things but him own is just too much!! angry angry

Haba!!!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by iampeterben(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aunty nobody ask you except if guilty conscience don dey disturb you.

13 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
First of all pastor are humans before anything.

And if it’s this flesh we talking about, o boy people will succumb to their weaknesses in a flash irrespective of whatever they claim to be.

Y’all just think highly of your pastors, they humans just like you. They can lust after some things even faithless humans have discipline over.

Pastor or no pastor if discipline is not your watchword, you will fall for anything.

Well there is always an iota of truth in every rumor I guess. Let the apostle deal with his shit. No be same apostle dey look breast for one video call wey go viral one time like that

I repeat your pastor are humans, they are prone to errors like my buddy Maguire. Na you think say them be God.

I said what I said

17 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022

It is a Nigerian thing to always assume that once you know someone,you are sleeping with the person
It's actually an international thing.
This happens all over the world.
Some rubbish people dem.

Kurutinto:
Make me sef go sleep with pastor suleman. E be like say he sabi dash
Man wan go sleep with fellow man?!
But wakanda rubbish do some of you people type here for Krissake?!?!

fasho01:
Before will you admit that you did
iampeterben:
Aunty nobody ask you except if guilty conscience don dey disturb you.
She no talk, una talk.
She talk una go still talk.
People of d world sef.
She no talk, una talk.
She talk una go still talk.
People of d world sef.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by nkem1992: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Who e concern
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by solexjames(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
U say
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by johnDejavubaba(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
We're preparing for work, get ready.
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Kurutinto(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
There is no smoke without fire. This suleman is always in the news for the very wrong reasons. When he is not sleeping with actresses, he is castigating Peter Obi or sleeping with someone's wife. I think that his demonic Islamic name Suleman is still following him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by Malory: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why always Suleiman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by naijainstinct: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
The first and the right thing for CAN and PFN to do is to suspend this Suleiman with immediate effect. How can one person be so controversial?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by RedChiefPriest: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
God of you to come out to clarify things, although some will believe you and some won't.
It's not your problem anymore,enjoy life and live good.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by GABRIEL6036: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sulaimon again cool It is well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by missionmex(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cast the first stone
Re: I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye by ZaddyJ: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
PremiumTech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYiJGbGq-fI

Source: The Bureau

grin

Suleiman is now a mouka or vitafom mattress that every female celebrities sleeps on

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.