Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds (46618 Views)

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Dirtydog: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Everybody know where him power reach,Nigeria police and army their power end for civilians body.but when e come to bandits and Boko boys,that one na no go area....insecurity is at its peak in Nigeria,and you say make APC continue...the nextblood that will pour will be that of the APC supporters.

U just nail it GBAGAM

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by holluwizzy: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oga, they know everything and what need to be done, but it is now business, release the captured terrorist and pay ransom for the passengers.

They can capture kanu and Sunday but cannot capture their relatives in the forest.

Baba don talk am say assuming em no go school, em self for dey among them.

JosephXavier:
The same intelligence police used to trace the cult group couldn't help them trace the kidnapers of the Abuja-Kaduna victims kidnappers

Police always selecting their battle

But youths should reinvest their time in being productive than engaging in crime and cultism

It doesn't pay
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by adedayoa2(f): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
mbahdi:
If it where a southerner that happens to be the president of this country in this critical time,he would have being impeached long ago.but it seems buhari is impeachable.
Kidnap 13Soldiers ke?
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Shawl001(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
You see this small thing that the OP just posted like this, Na big thing yesterday o. My mum stays at mile 2, Abeokuta. It wasn't funny o. I got her call and the first thing she asked was, where are you? I told her I'm at home. She said, don't come out o, they have started shooting guns every where ooo (ofcousre, she said it in Yoruba language grin).

Then I asked her, what happened, she narrated the whole thing to me, the incident happened just a stone throw from her place. They had to lock the big gates and every door they have.
I now asked her, mummy, you said I shouldn't come out. My house is very far to Mile 2. In fact, they are not even connected. And still, I shouldnt go out... She said she know o, that I should sha stay indoor. I laughed.
I could hear people screaming and shouting (E ma wata o - don't come out o)...randomly, in the background. She now said, Shey bi you are hearing bah!

She said, the police van was vandalized o, the wind shield was broken with stones that the boys threw at the police officers. She said one of the "yahoo boys" was shut but escaped.
I sha told her to remain inside till tomorrow o(which is today).
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Gandollar(f): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Orubebe1 please buy agbado for me too o

Hahaha cheesy

Lwkmd!
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Gandollar(f): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shawl001:
You see this small thing that the OP just posted like this, Na big thing yesterday o. My mum stays at mile 2, Abeokuta. It wasn't funny o. I got her call and the first thing she asked was, where are you? I told her I'm at home. She said, don't come out o, they have started shooting guns every where ooo (ofcousre, she said it in Yoruba language grin).

Then I asked her, what happened, she narrated the whole thing to me, the incident happened just a stone throw from her place. They had to lock the big gates and every door they have.
I now asked her, mummy, you said I shouldn't come out. My house is very far to Mile 2. In fact, they are not even connected. And still, I shouldnt go out... She said she know o, that I should sha stay indoor. I laughed.
I could hear people screaming and shouting (E ma wata o - don't come out o)...randomly, in the background. She now said, Shey bi you are hearing bah!

She said, the police van was vandalized o, the wind shield was broken with stones that the boys threw at the police officers. She said one of the "yahoo boys" was shut but escaped.
I sha told her to remain inside till tomorrow o(which is today).
You too be odaran, that's why everyone was yelling for you to hide yourself.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Shawl001(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
You too be odaran, that's why everyone was yelling for you to hide yourself.

Not really,
That's what all good and responsible mothers will tell their son.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Jostoman: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
All na because of election, any thug that is not ready to work with them will automatically become Cultists. Ask the governor wether he doesn't have Cultists among his political thug.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Jostoman: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Orubebe01:
time to arrest political thug of their opponent.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by justified007: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
MrRhymes101:
Someone that has caused the death of five persons and was wanted, you finally caught up with him and still allowed him to escape? Na wa o!

The guy was shot dead on the spot o. Don't mind the Nigerian police . They shot him at the testicles and he died immediately and there was no shoot out to the best of my knowledge but I am � sure he died on the spot
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by moshino(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/26/gunmen-attack-policemen-in-ogun/

How exactly does someone with bullet wounds escape from the Nigerian police.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by 2shure: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
I saw a video on tiktok whr soldiers gave one guy double slap. Thatz with two hands,left and right. Oh boy ,the slaps confuse the guy,he wan faint. Naija soldiers with police are cowards. Double slap,left and right for ear at once with that paarrhh sound. I mean with force. Fit cause deafening for life. God go save us from brutality oh.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Orubebe01:

Na good news I dey see abeg

Me: going to buy my agbado

Yes I don dey come back grin

Your hatred for this guy, is an advantage for him. Keep selling him
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by BeanmanX(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kill all cultist in Nigeria
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by yahoosurepass(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2022

Yes I don dey come back grin[/quote]

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by naijapikin2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felixamos:
Omo! Wetein dey really occur sef?
Which kain useless administration be this ehn?

And Tinubu still get mind dey campaign oh!
just imagine... See how tinubu is looking "C-Lee" I mean silly.. if you know ok...
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by naijapikin2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Naija... Cultists attack police... Very soon we go hear say boys scout attack police, and police run.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by ahamonyeka(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cultist terorising any area do not need to be spare .
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Dmama1991: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yoruba and cultistm tongue

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Phcmayor(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ben that's ben
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Otunbakayce: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
justified007:

The guy was shot dead on the spot o. Don't mind the Nigerian police . They shot him at the testicles and he died immediately and there was no shoot out to the best of my knowledge but I am � sure he died on the spot
You know this because you are one of them. I hope the police get you sooner.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by mccloud224(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
post=115110333:
Brutal deaths to ALL evil Cultists.

The same cultists your boss Tinubu utilizes to rig elections and cause civil disturbances (EndSARS comes to mind).

Bury your shameless self in your burnt BBQ.

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by justified007: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Otunbakayce:
You know this because you are one of them. I hope the police get you sooner.

I know what I supposed to tell you but I leave you on to God to judge . Do I need to be a cultist before I know what is happening around me ? Stop thinking like an 1mbecile Mr Man

Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Nigerian police and gallantry are worlds apart!

The Nigerian police are known for bribe taking, extrajudicial killings, oppression, aggressive behaviors, psychotic behavioral imbalance etc!

That's wako from them man.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by JealousCobra(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
[url]Pity[/url]
man
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Orubebe01:

Na good news I dey see abeg

Yes I don dey come back grin
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by drdeath: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheKrakon:
Cultistupdate which way na. You no dey post again
Na true.him no Dey post again.I pray he is alive and well.
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Otunbakayce: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
justified007:

I know what I supposed to tell you but I leave you on to God to judge . Do I need to be a cultist before I know what is happening around me ? Stop thinking like an 1mbecile Mr Man
Na me you dey call Mr Man? undecided
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Starktony366: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
MrRhymes101:
Someone that has caused the death of five persons and was wanted, you finally caught up with him and still allowed him to escape? Na wa o!

He is gone bro
Re: Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds by Bases: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022

Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo)