Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice (1509 Views)

EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day guys, please i want to move to abuja with my small electricals bizz.

please which part of abuja should i consider that is cheap and possible small biz friendly, and like how much is the average price of a one room self con?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by fman(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abuja hot ooo!!
You no dey hear wetin dey happen
For kwale.
Abi the prison break
Abi na the kidnappers
Wey dey find Buhari and El rufia.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
fman:
Abuja hot ooo!! You no dey hear wetin dey happen For kwale. Abi the prison break Abi na the kidnappers Wey dey find Buhari and El rufia.
it wont persist forever. please where will you advice me to checkout ?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by fman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
kindlyheart:

it wont persist forever. please where will you advice me to checkout ?
Gwagwalada is ok.
I have lived there. Just that the climate is
Mostly hot..
Lokogoma.
Lugbe.
Garki.
Nyanya/maraba.
Kubwa.
All this places I mentioned, you can get a decent accomodation.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
fman:

Gwagwalada is ok.
I have lived there. Just that the climate is
Mostly hot..
Lokogoma.
Lugbe.
Garki.
Nyanya/maraba.
Kubwa.
All this places I mentioned, you can get a decent accomodation.

Thanks a lot. i like warm weather. please how will a decent 1 room self con cost?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
kindlyheart:

Thanks a lot. i like warm weather. please how will a decent 1 room self con cost?
You no go stay your lane?Una go just dey find wahala for unaself.If Islamic bandits kidnap you you go begin beg you love ones to come and pay #50m ransom to bail you out of the forest.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by fman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
kindlyheart:

budget the least 150k
Then u r good to go.
Be careful ooo.
One-chance plenty well well
For Abuja.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
fman:
budget the least 150k
Then u r good to go.
Be careful ooo.
One-chance plenty well well
For Abuja.

thanks God bless...

do you know any agents in Abuja that u can recommend for house hunting?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
You no go stay your lane?Una go just dey find wahala for unaself.If Islamic bandits kidnap you you go begin beg you love ones to come and pay #50m ransom to bail you out of the forest.

I m sorry.. but if they kill me today, it makes no difference with my current emotional situation..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
kindlyheart:

I m sorry.. but if they kill me today, it makes no difference with my current emotional situation..
I for say.You are embarking on a suicide mission.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by fman(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
kindlyheart:

thanks God bless...

do you know any agents in Abuja that u can recommend for house hunting?
Nope.
See what u r gonna do.
Search on Google for apartment in any
Of your choice location. If you are ok and love.
Pen down the address.
Once you get to Abuja, lodge in a decent or modest hotel.
Then from there you can visit the apartment you wish to rent.
Engage the tenants in the apartment into conversation and get first hand info
About the apartment and also who is the genuine Agent/caretaker.. before you make payment.
Like I said previously one chance plenty for Abuja.
Just shine ya eyes...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
fman:

Nope.
See what u r gonna do.
Pen down the address.
About the apartment and also who is the genuine Agent/caretaker.. before you make payment.
Just shine ya eyes...

a million thanks... God bless you abundantly.

God will see me through
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
I for say.You are embarking on a suicide mission.

that is where my mind is now
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
kindlyheart:

that is where my my is now
I wish to follow you but na something dey hold me back.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Revolution2022:

I wish you luck.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Revolution2022:

are you into biz too?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 5:46am On Jul 27, 2022
fman:

Nope.
See what u r gonna do.
Pen down the address.
Just shine ya eyes...

good morning brother

is deidei also an affordable area?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by fman(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2022
kindlyheart:

good morning brother

is deidei also an affordable area?
Yes..
Very very affordable.
You can get cheap apartment there.
Deidei is more of a business area..
Especially building materials.
It has alot of ghetto settlement.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2022
fman:

Yes..
Very very affordable.
You can get cheap apartment there.
Deidei is more of a business area..
Especially building materials.
It has alot of ghetto settlement.

thanks... I am grateful
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by larryking78(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
kindlyheart:

please which part of abuja should i consider that is cheap and possible small biz friendly, and like how much is the average price of a one room self con?

My guy, how are you? Well done. I like guys who want to leave their comfort zones.
I understand that you wish to be in abuja.
Your decision is quite thoughtful.
Pray before coming, thats my first advice.
If God gives you a go Ahead, Glory be to God.
If God says No, Just stay where you are.

If you must come, take this precautions.
1. Prepare to be very vigilant enough especially now that Security is somehow.
2. Get enough money to spend as you never start work there. Don't go hungry.
3. No look women for 4 .months at least just face why you are there. Get your balance.
4. Make sure you have your work in.less than 2 months.
5. Make sure you are on top of news about your new environment.

Places to recommend and okay...
KUBWA for 150-250,000 rent, LOKOGOMA 200-250,000 rent, Don't try MAITAMA 400-750K rent, ASOKORO 350K , Check Guzape hills, thats around COZA but it could be quite high, depending on your budget and capacity.

BUSINESS FRIENDLy,

Everywhere is business friendly tho, but consider, KUBWA, AREA 10/11, Kurudu district and you must be very vigilant, If you live in places that will take you 1 hour before you reach your business spot, hellooooo One chance dey o Do you understand One Chance Bro Big Cars for transportation who do like Samaritans. God will keep you safely.... Pray AND Watch.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
larryking78:

My guy, how are you? Well done. I like guys who want to leave their comfort zones.
I understand that you wish to be in abuja.
Your decision is quite thoughtful.
Pray before coming, thats my first advice.
If God gives you a go Ahead, Glory be to God.
If God says No, Just stay where you are.

If you must come, take this precautions.
1. Prepare to be very vigilant enough especially now that Security is somehow.
2. Get enough money to spend as you never start work there. Don't go hungry.
3. No look women for 4 .months at least just face why you are there. Get your balance.
4. Make sure you have your work in.less than 2 months.
5. Make sure you are on top of news about your new environment.

Places to recommend and okay...
KUBWA for 150-250,000 rent, LOKOGOMA 200-250,000 rent, Don't try MAITAMA 400-750K rent, ASOKORO 350K , Check Guzape hills, thats around COZA but it could be quite high, depending on your budget and capacity.

BUSINESS FRIENDLy,

Everywhere is business friendly tho, but consider, KUBWA, AREA 10/11, Kurudu district and you must be very vigilant, If you live in places that will take you 1 hour before you reach your business spot, hellooooo One chance dey o Do you understand One Chance Bro Big Cars for transportation who do like Samaritans. God will keep you safely.... Pray AND Watch.

thanks.. I will be careful
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm in Abuja and must tell u things are not longer b4 even in Abuja things are expensive and going on the high sides including house rents. I leave around Federal Housing Lugbe house rents are quite cheap although not alll houses.

I can give u a number of an agent that helped me look for a house in Abuja if u want. Just PM
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 4:45am On Jul 28, 2022
AccessME:
I'm in Abuja and must tell u things are not longer b4 even in Abuja things are expensive and going on the high sides including house rents. I leave around Federal Housing Lugbe house rents are quite cheap although not alll houses.

I can give u a number of an agent that helped me look for a house in Abuja if u want. Just PM

things are expensive almost everywhere.. thanks

I will like to have the number... I will pm you.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 4:48am On Jul 28, 2022
AccessME:

please send it to my dummy mail : xhingozi@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
kindlyheart:

please send it to my dummy mail : xhingozi@gmail.com
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by investigator007: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
I wish you well in your relocation but just so you know, you could expand your small business to a big one when you pitch your ideas at the Next Titan Nigeria show, the winners get to go home with a whooping 20 million naira.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2022
AccessME:
Ok

thanks, the number ends with?
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by adekusibe10(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Am a electrical contractor. Yes Abuja is good to stay, just dat things are expensive. U are welcome

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 3:38am On Jul 30, 2022
adekusibe10:
Am a electrical contractor. Yes Abuja is good to stay, just dat things are expensive. U are welcome

thanks for your input... between lugbe and deidei, which will u advice a starter to choose
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by AvilaProjects(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2022
kindlyheart:
Good day guys, please i want to move to abuja with my small electricals bizz.

Dear Poster,
Your business will do well in Gwagwalada, Kuje Road. Check out the below self contain;

https://www.nairaland.com/7206704/gwagwalada-abuja-room-self-contain

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Gosiso: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
kindlyheart:

thanks for your input... between lugbe and deidei, which will u advice a starter to choose

Bro, please avoid lugbe due to flood issues. Deidei is okay. You can also try kubwa or zuba. The three of them are in the same axis. Zuba is the cheapest. You could find a good selfcon of 50k to 100k.

But if I'll advice you, I'll say that you choose Kubwa. Kubwa has more reasonable human beings and very good for business and is also more secured. Deidei is prone to cult clashes and tribal wars. it's all in the news if you search it.

I'll advice you to find a place in any of Kubwa villages. Somewhere like inside Byazhin Kubwa, you can get a reasonable selfcon for 80k to 100k with good power supply and a good community that can buy from you.

I moved to Abuja last year, and I decided to stay in Kubwa after checking houses in Deidei and dutse. I must say that choosing Kubwa is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Although I stay is one of the good neighborhood where a selfcon goes for 250k, I still have friends in the Kubwa villages and the distance isn't that far, plus there is enough access to transport.

Forget whatever you are hearing in the news. Abuja is cool and I'm really enjoying it. If you plan to come, just make sure that you don't move with too much properties to avoid being stranded.

Travel light and buy things when you land. Also there are many cheap foodstuff market in Kubwa. You will eat good.

I don't know if you are already in Abuja, but if you want us to meet, I can meet with you and maybe show you around and maybe help look for a place for you.

P.S. I'm not a property agent, just someone who has taking this path before and is willing to help.

You can drop your contact or quote me on another thread if you don't mind.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 4:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Gosiso:

Bro, please avoid lugbe due to flood issues. Deidei is okay. You can also try kubwa or zuba. The three of them are in the same axis. Zuba is the cheapest. You could find a good selfcon of 50k to 100k.

But if I'll advice you, I'll say that you choose Kubwa. Kubwa has more reasonable human beings and very good for business and is also more secured. Deidei is prone to cult clashes and tribal wars. it's all in the news if you search it.

I'll advice you to find a place in any of Kubwa villages. Somewhere like inside Byazhin Kubwa, you can get a reasonable selfcon for 80k to 100k with good power supply and a good community that can buy from you.

I moved to Abuja last year, and I decided to stay in Kubwa after checking houses in Deidei and dutse. I must say that choosing Kubwa is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Although I stay is one of the good neighborhood where a selfcon goes for 250k, I still have friends in the Kubwa villages and the distance isn't that far, plus there is enough access to transport.

Forget whatever you are hearing in the news. Abuja is cool and I'm really enjoying it. If you plan to come, just make sure that you don't move with too much properties to avoid being stranded.

Travel light and buy things when you land. Also there are many cheap foodstuff market in Kubwa. You will eat good.

I don't know if you are already in Abuja, but if you want us to meet, I can meet with you and maybe show you around and maybe help look for a place for you.

P.S. I'm not a property agent, just someone who has taking this path before and is willing to help.

You can drop your contact or quote me on another thread if you don't mind.

Enjoy!

thanks so much for. thanks for the sincere and elaborate explanation. someone is currently running gudu axis for me, hope gudu is good too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nuts Wanted Urgently / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? / Meat Shop Project, Inter-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.