Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

‘the Advice I Gave To Atiku Regarding Wike’ – Ortom Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘the Advice I Gave To Atiku Regarding Wike’ – Ortom Reveals (401 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘the Advice I Gave To Atiku Regarding Wike’ – Ortom Reveals by Iniemem: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Samuel Ortom who is the Benue State Governor has come out to reveal that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has finally agreed to his advice which was pertaining tp his disagreement with Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike and the conflict

Governor Ortom had openly berated Atiku Abubakar for failing to pick Wike as his 2023 presidential running mate despite a...

Read more:
https://africatodaynewsnewyork.com/2022/07/26/the-advice-i-gave-to-atiku-regarding-wike-ortom-reveals/
Re: ‘the Advice I Gave To Atiku Regarding Wike’ – Ortom Reveals by youneedjesus: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
That will be wise and good

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / History Is Stubborn / NDLEA Busts Lagos, Anambra Labs, Recovers 258.74kg Mkpurummiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.