Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video (47419 Views)

How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nsala soup is one soups that you can't get enough of. It's easy to prepare and yet so rich and very tasty.

Have you eaten Nsala soup before?

In this video, I showed detailed procedures of how to make Nsala soup with fresh chicken and fresh cat fish with Utazi leaves the Anambra style. You can alternate with any protein of your choice but it comes out better with fresh produce.

Ingredients:

Fresh hard Chicken
Fresh Cat Fish
Yam (fot thickening)
Pepper
Crayfish
Okpei
Utazi leaves
Uziza seeds
Uda seed
Salt
Seasoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltMHqGhrnc

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by PENNYSWAP: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
God when embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Light78: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
I am already asking for more.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Malory: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Disgusting. I weep for your husband.

25 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
[bGod when embarassed] [/b]

Soon enough!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Light78:
I am already asking for more.

It sure tastes nice.

Thank you.

28 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Harmony92(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Malory:
Disgusting. I weep for your husband.
So rude angry I have never tried any ibo dish bf bt I am already falling in love with this one kiss

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Harmony92:
So rude angry I have never tried any ibo dish bf bt I am already falling in love with this one kiss

Thank you so much.

Please do give it a try, you wont regret it.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Mariangeles(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nne, you're a very good cook.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by VeryWickedMan: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is peppersoup madam

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by armyofone(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
My mom favorite soup. She uses dried or fresh fish. No meat.

Noice one poster.

18 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nsala soup is one soups that you can't get enough of. It's easy to prepare and yet so rich and very tasty.

Have you eaten Nsala soup before?

In this video, I showed detailed procedures of how to make Nsala soup with fresh chicken and fresh cat fish with Utazi leaves the Anambra style. You can alternate with any protein of your choice but it comes out better with fresh produce.

Ingredients:

Fresh hard Chicken
Fresh Cat Fish
Yam (fot thickening)
Pepper
Crayfish
Okpei
Utazi leaves
Uziza seeds
Uda seed
Salt
Seasoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltMHqGhrnc

Thanks for sharing..I love this soup

7 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Mariangeles:
Nne, you're a very good cook.

Thank you Mariangeles for your kind words.

You are a great woman. I appreciate you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This is peppersoup madam

Good morning Mr, it was thickened with yam.

Have you eaten it before?

14 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2022
armyofone:
My mom favorite soup. She uses dried or fresh fish. No meat.

Noice one poster.

Our mothers are our pride.

Some prefer it with just fish either fresh or dried, it also tastes wonderful with fresh local chicken.

Thank you.

Goat meat is another good option.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Thanks for sharing..I love this soup

Thank you too, it's one of my best soup.

3 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by VeryWickedMan: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Good morning Mr, it was thickened with yam.

Have you eaten it before?

I will eat if you spoon feed me.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Mariangeles(f): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Mariangeles for your kind words.

You are a great woman. I appreciate you.

Nne, I di uto. cheesy
I appreciate you too. ❣️

Good morning to you.

4 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by DiomaKitchen: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
That chicken and fish dey call my name ooooo, make i answer grin grin..welldone sis, you sabi..Looks so so delicious tongue

8 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nne, I di uto. cheesy
I appreciate you too. ❣️

Good morning to you.

Good morning nne.

You are making me to be blushing up and down.

7 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
That chicken and fish dey call my name ooooo, make i answer grin grin..welldone sis, you sabi..Looks so so delicious tongue

My sister answer abeg.

Thank you dear. I know you can easily cook this too.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Mariangeles(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Good morning nne.

You are making me to be blushing up and down.

Nne, blush away! grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nne, blush away! grin

Hahahahahaha

Sure I will grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I will eat if you spoon feed me.

You are full of wonders.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
lalasticlala, Nsala soup is ready.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by chitheo(f): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
The only Igbo soup I enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
chitheo:
The only Igbo soup I enjoy.

It's one of my best soups too.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by chibu4u2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Just looking at this dish,......its very obvious one would ask for more after eating. Nsala, very delicious soup.

8 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
chibu4u2:
Just looking at this dish,......its very obvious one would ask for more after eating. Nsala, very delicious soup.

It's indeed a very delicious soup.

Thank you so much.
Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Channah1(f): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Looks scrumptious. Will go well with starch. Yum!

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Channah1:
Looks scrumptious. Will go well with starch. Yum!

My mother will serve you this soup with pounded yam.

I have not had it with starch before but I imagine it will be nice.

Thank you Channah1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Channah1(f): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

My mother will serve you this soup with pounded yam.

I have not had it with starch before but I imagine it will be nice.

Thank you Channah1.

Pounded yam? Won't it feel like you're eating yam with yam?
Well... Me prefer it with something rubber smooth like starch or lafun.

You're welcome.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? / Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) / How Many Of These Soups Have You Tried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.