Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video (47413 Views)

How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) / Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by bonnyhope: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, bride price ke, like seriously, she is married with Children shocked

Pls let her answer by herself

I don't mind to get one of her siblings

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Comradegood(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Before using catfish to cook try pour hot water on it. It washes the dirty draw draw water out of the skin

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
bonnyhope:

Pls let her answer by herself

I don't mind to get one of her siblings
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
greypencils:
One day here on nairaland, we would discuss the Igbos dislike for oil and pepper when cooking. Any soup without oil and pepper is a no for me, no matter how you cook it. I might eat it, but I can't enjoy it.

This is a fallacy, not even a misconception... We have ofeakwụ. You know what akwụ is?

Almost all our soups are prepared with oil, with the exception of nsala/ụtazị soup.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by chudez0147(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
Disgusting. I weep for your husband.
DamnNigga
What do you know?

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by SoapQueen(f): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nsala soup is one soups that you can't get enough of. It's easy to prepare and yet so rich and very tasty.

Have you eaten Nsala soup before?

In this video, I showed detailed procedures of how to make Nsala soup with fresh chicken and fresh cat fish with Utazi leaves the Anambra style. You can alternate with any protein of your choice but it comes out better with fresh produce.

Ingredients:

Fresh hard Chicken
Fresh Cat Fish
Yam (fot thickening)
Pepper
Crayfish
Okpei
Utazi leaves
Uziza seeds
Uda seed
Salt
Seasoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltMHqGhrnc

Abeg, serve for me na. Chai

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
greypencils:
One day here on nairaland, we would discuss the Igbos dislike for oil and pepper when cooking. Any soup without oil and pepper is a no for me, no matter how you cook it. I might eat it, but I can't enjoy it.

Nigerians complain a lot. The other day Nlders said she puts too much oil. Today you say no oil. When you cook your own, add am one bottle of oil abeg.

WhatCanIsay:

This is a fallacy, not even a misconception... We have ofeakwụ. You know what akwụ is?

Almost all our soups are prepared with oil, with the exception of nsala/ụtazị soup.

As in! Maybe because they don’t see the oil floating on top. Is it oha, okazi or ofe owerri that you would see oil floating on top?

3 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by citadels(f): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
My favorite. So yummy

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Godmercy86(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Very nice food,oh my amaka

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by yusufmurry: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls is there anyone of your younger sissy not married.

That's only what I can say

DM

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Unlimited22: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibime:
Never been a fan of this soup
How about fisherman?

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by HITsquad: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Replace the chicken with goat meat cool

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Godsownfc(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wow, I'm salivating already o

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by djmickymouse(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nsala soup is one soups that you can't get enough of. It's easy to prepare and yet so rich and very tasty.

In this video, I showed detailed procedures of how to make Nsala soup with fresh chicken and fresh cat fish with Utazi leaves the Anambra style. You can alternate with any protein of your choice but it comes out better with fresh produce.

Ingredients:

Fresh hard Chicken
Fresh Cat Fish
Yam (fot thickening)
Pepper
Crayfish
Okpei
Utazi leaves
Uziza seeds
Uda seed
Salt
Seasoning

You are a good cook, but you over spice ooo, this is the modern ofe nsala, normally you no go use fresh fish and chicken together traditionally, and that oziza leaf and him brother just takes away that simplicity ofe nsala is known for, Native Chicken, yam, pepper, salt and Maggi is enough recipe for traditional ofe nsala and yes I'm from Aguleri

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by pussyeater(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
Shut Up! Ode...

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Ibime(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Unlimited22:

How about fisherman?

Fisherman is OK for the mussles, cockles, periwinkles and co but I don't eat boiled fish so not my favourite

Anything outside Eforiro, Edikainkong, Afang, Banga, Egusi or Oha, count me out.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Ykc2(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
over what?

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Kurutinto(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Fresh hard Chicken
Fresh Cat Fish
Yam (fot thickening)
Pepper
Crayfish
Okpei
Utazi leaves
Uziza seeds
Uda seed
Salt
Seasoning

Pls how do u wash your fresh/cat fish to remove those slimmy things

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by ComeToJesus: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Channah1:

Pounded yam? Won't it feel like you're eating yam with yam?
Well... Me prefer it with something rubber smooth like starch or lafun.

You're welcome.

It doesn't feel that way. The smoothness is a real deal. Yam is the surest way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by ComeToJesus: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kurutinto:

Pls how do u wash your fresh/cat fish to remove those slimmy things

Warm water with some salt takes every slimy stuff out.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
afi ofensala nan...............,oshicool plc

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Kurutinto(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Warm water with some salt takes every slimy stuff out.

Thanks alot ma/sir

2 Likes

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by DavSagacity(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
People Sha like to look for topics to vent their frustrations on.
Read all the comments carefully, u will discover that you are the only one hating her soup.

Nigeria hard we know. No be only u dey pass through am . So calm down
Malory:

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by simplesearch: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:

You must be on a very degraded drug to utter such derogatory word to such an accomplished woman. I weep for your lack of proper upbringing and if you act or live like this in real life people close to you most be ashamed of you.
@ Gloryhomemaker, keep up the good work and always ignore deviants like this on this forum, they have past feelings.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Acidbath: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice, it will be tasting like pepper soup cause of the uda. smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Fresh hard Chicken
Fresh Cat Fish
Yam (fot thickening)
Pepper
Crayfish
Okpei
Utazi leaves
Uziza seeds
Uda seed
Salt
Seasoning

Nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by MadamExcellency: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

are you normal?

She meant that the op (gloryhomemaker) as a wife must be very expensive to maintain.

Her taste is second to none.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by samuelson06(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:

You're a very bitter person. And that's why you're trying to spread bitterness to everyone. A soup you've not tasted is what's disgusting to you and you're already weeping for her husband. What if her husband likes it? What if she's not married? Get a life, please.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Zulu2022: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
ppl way no get money to buy ordinary lizard fr soup,are in pain...show us urs bro

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by dontbothermuch: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
I enjoyed watching it & I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. Thanks

I was thinking about the salt, people with high blood pressure might not be comfortable with that.

1 Like

Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Empty ... don't worry I will show u how Nsala suppose to look tomorrow
Re: See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video by Igbojew: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Harmony92:
So rude angry I have never tried any ibo dish bf bt I am already falling in love with this one kiss
If you eat this popular delicious Anambra rich soup you will never test any other soup trust me......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video) / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? / Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.