Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (105062 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Media Explode As World's Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by xeju: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:
A man with the same principles and good looks as Thomas Sankara.

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man angry
Seems you've heard a lot about him politically but did you know him personally
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Tordue123 post=115134969][/quote] Agom, u ngu nena?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

SMH!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by VenumX: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
You try.

I barely get attracted these days.

E be like say blood no dey flow for my veins again. lipsrsealed
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Choilila: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Juoflife1:
Good lawwwd.... Dat ass is niceeeee
Bet you like it. wink

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by sageb: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

I am the Nigerian version of Thomas Sankara.
Oya come and pay my groom price.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by ema2020: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

Nigerian women can't explain what they want
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by walkingred: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
He was not in the good books of France (and the rest of the west). So it was just a question of time before they got a set of disgruntled, selfish and inordinately ambitious officers to stage a coup in which he was assassinated. The coup was led by his long time friend and colleague Blaise Campaore. Campaore was sentenced in absentia last year.
God save us from evil friends!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Try Adams oshoimole nau
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by armyofone(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Go to the North. They are many there like him.

But not the almajiris asking for old tuwo.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by emonis88: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wo! That one concern u, if u like sef explore the triple side of ur sexuality, na u Sabi! Abegi, Na old man weh use walking stick dey feel d pain oo!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Lepon02: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

ori e ti daaru, iwo atole jatijati yi.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by yahmohy27: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sawcy:
You need medicine grin

How's this handsome?
Habba! But that's her choice na
Which one be your own ?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Airin jina lairi abuke okere. if you go deeper into forest, you will see hunchback animal. continue searching.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Breakingnews101: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I've noticed that ugly girls are so obsessed with good looking men..

My observation over the years.

It's called the law of opposites. I think ? grin
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
My name is Thomas Shakara

Africa killing their best. Sankara was a leader . May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

Don't you know where Garden of Eden is?
That is the place you can go and mold your customized human.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Es350:
Goodluck finding him. undecided

Just in case you don't, I can assist you with 3 bags of dangote cement so you can mould him yourself.
Abi ooo. Some people's mindset ehn

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Maconstruct(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
How about ppl stop making jest of d lady
Let her freely manifest her fantacies.
Good luck op.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Str8talk21: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Es350:
Goodluck finding him. undecided

Just in case you don't, I can assist you with 3 bags of dangote cement so you can mould him yourself.

U r wicked grin
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by UnknownQueen(f): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

What do you mean by, explore the other side of your sexuality?

You wan become transgender ..?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
She no get spec o, at one time she wanted a man with agege bread bum bum, the other time she wanted guys that look gay, today it's a different spec, kneel I wanna pray for you ,infact im gonna pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Ppp1p: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Put that thing you called man off your mind you need me in your life
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by DJInfluence: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ask yourself if a man like that wants a woman like you?

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
“Africa must dare to dream” - Thomas Sankara

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by 1Naijiria(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

What you seek, I think I have.
I may not be as deep as him.
But I have found out that I have that drive for social justice.
But unfortunately, most times, I lack the capacity to fight the fight.

I still hope and believe that one day, I will be opportuned to fight and defend the weak and helpless in a bigger scale that will stand the test of time.
So help me God!!!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by yad2eidi: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra poc

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Make sure you chec back this post in 5 years and tell us who marry you.

If it be one ugly e=girl from one village from iyi ala in the east deh disturb us like that...person weh soppose happy if wine tapper deh tapp her.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:
You try.
I barely get attracted these days.
E be like say blood no dey flow for my veins again. lipsrsealed
Guys no dey ike worwor woman naa.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Zico777(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Kwase wam, m ngu heen. Va fefa.
O ne
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Owon: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

48 cats...
A subliminal message?

Like 48 bodycount?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by VenumX: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Guys no dey ike worwor woman naa.

Who you dey call worwor? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.