Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (105059 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Media Explode As World's Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

Who you dey call worwor? angry
Thou knowest thyself.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by VenumX: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Thou knowest myself.

Okay.

Good luck choking on your red pill then.

Demented incel.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by richmanrichard: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
kendological:

Sankara is quite handsome.
beauty is really in the eyes of the beholders.Nothing handsome about him
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by efficiencie(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:
A man with the same principles and good looks as Thomas Sankara.

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man angry

Men like this will not take shit from types of ladies that are eccentric enough to keep 48 cats. If you misbehave he will set you straight real quick. If your marriage to him lasts one month it would be considered a success. What you desire comes at a cost that you cannot pay.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Mide3367: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Show your NIN as proof...

Deep Quote;
Medical science has proven that ladies(women) usually have mood swings which affect their actions and desires.

@Seniorwriter
reply to my query biko.. Paid your a deposit to your account for a transaction since 3pm. No read, feedback nor delivery of what I paid for.. Seniorwriter do something about it biko
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by RaptObserver: 3:25am On Jul 28, 2022
siofra:
A man with the same principles and good looks as Thomas Sankara.

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man angry

Wow I love Thomas too. For the fact you love a man like this means you are not an everyday woman on the Nigerian street. It is refreshing to know. 48 cats? I love cats. I have just two. I can't handle 48 cos I am like a cat too- I need to be cared for.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Chessg(m): 5:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Na me be 26 bufalo soldier on thomas
Sankara legacy we stand
Atb
We move who knw
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Mide3367: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Show your NIN as proof...

Deep Quote;
Medical science has proven that ladies(women) usually have mood swings which affect their actions and desires.

@Seniorwriter
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by tafat: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Hilarious grin cheesy, this is really funny grin, well incase you never find a man like him, just get yourself an Oraimo Freepod pro, atleast that can keep you company with very good music so you don't get too lonely.

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by kingsleyani(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Es350:
Goodluck finding him. undecided

Just in case you don't, I can assist you with 3 bags of dangote cement so you can mould him yourself.

Man like Thomas isiodor Sankala.
An upright Man in A sinful world.
Upper Volta Indeed.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2022
These are the lies that third wave feminists tell themselves because they are ignorant of history.

The reason why third wave feminists are so toxic is because they lack the competence of the original feminists who were women that simply asked for the same opportunity to be given to them that was given to the men BECAUSE they had prepared themselves to deliver results equal or even better than the men.

Margaret Thatcher was the LEADER of the Conservative Party for 15 YEARS (not months) and she was the PRIME MINISTER for 11 of those years.

She remains one of the greatest political LEADERS of the modern era not because she was a woman but because she was BETTER than all the men.

Should I talk of Indira Ghandi or so many other brilliant female leaders.

Great Women have been doing great things long before you were born so quit with the lazy generalisations. It's the mediocre women who were never given a chance in those days but who now have a voice to bully everyone into gifting them things that men have to work hard and long for.

The feminists of today can not deliver any results but want things to be given to them JUST BECAUSE they are women
siofra:
He was a feminist!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

As far back as the 80s when people were overwhelmingly against gender equality.

What a legend!

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zico777:
O ne
U ngu nena?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
You can't find a man like Sankara
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Es350:
Goodluck finding him. undecided

Just in case you don't, I can assist you with 3 bags of dangote cement so you can mould him yourself.
grin

Will 3 bags of cement do?

50kg of cement is not really 50kg these days.

Maybe 6 bags of cement would be enough building a man like him.

Nothing Personal...!

Just for Jokes!! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.