Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja (915 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja by Ejima1: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GZWUtk7_U0

"I serve Nigeria with all my strength." - Doris Akonanya.

Nigerian actor Doris Akonanya proudly poses in her NYSC uniform as she becomes a corps member.

Doris who was knocked down at the age of 13 by a commercial motorcyclist in Bayelsa State, as a result of her sever injuries, her right leg was amputated.

She completed her educational program in Theatre Art at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Despite her physical challenge, Doris has made sure nothing stopped her from achieving her dreams.

Re: Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja by Goddey18(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
She's a courageous woman. I wish her all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja by SpatialKing(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja by longetivity(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Is she single
Re: Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja by Ejima1: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
longetivity:
Is she single
Yes
Re: Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja by Treasure17(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
I love her courage and determination.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like Serving In Cross River? / Nysc 2013 Batch C In Niger State / Tribute To A Great Fellow. Snr Corper Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.