Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) (81642 Views)

Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
lolu2019:
ode

E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
This is beautiful

Man, the noise in Nigeria is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Þ
Dabillion:
Only if you knew the drug and fraud biz going on there you won't say this, that place is not empty bro but a hidden place for all DOINGS if you know you know
do u have some containers for sale..let me be ur manager...bobo Chicago has retired..

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
my friend just got there last month. Can you speak german?
me ? no. i only went there for 2 months. i was in aachen bonn and dusseldorf. but if i intended to stay i would have learned german. if you dont speak german you will be confined to working menial jobs in factories

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
namibia has only 2 jobs. mining uranium or being a subsistent farmer. and so if you are a young namibian and you want more from life than working on the mine or farming ? they all japa to germany. i met many namibians in germany
is it via free to Germany?

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Aguilar:
Which one is landmass bigger than 39 African countries? I hope you know what you're saying

I can count over 30 countries , that them bigger than

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
germany. and the place is run by germans. all the wealth in namibia belongs to germans. their white population is in the millions ( or close ). the beautiful places belongs to whites and the shanty town is where the blacks live. their is racism there

Is Africa not cursed like this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Even Namibia is far better than Lagos... It will never be well with Tinubu and Osunbade
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
is it via free to Germany?
from namibia ? nope.

Germany schengen visa is required for Namibian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Germany schengen visa.7 Jul 2022

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
oh yeah its a white country . white run. the blacks have nothing there.
He much do u think will take me there,,,,visa/flight/accommodation
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2022
A large part of their landmass is made up of the Kalahari desert which is not habitable.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Trust me, Igbos accounts for 2-3% of that 2.5m.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Is Africa not cursed like this? grin
africa is not cursed. blacks are cursed. but it is biblical cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
africa is not cursed. blacks are cursed. but it is biblical cheesy cheesy

Oh yeah, blacks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
from namibia ? nope.

Germany schengen visa is required for Namibian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Germany schengen visa.7 Jul 2022
wow wow supposed to be via free na haba... Love the country Sha.. watched some clips on YouTube, white people everywhere and the country is beautiful.. if I can lay my hands on the passport, for make sense o...
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
He much do u think will take me there,,,,visa/flight/accommodation
to germany ?

if you are going to namibia i would suggest you hold 10000 usa dollars. it is expensive. unless you just ant to live in the shanty towns with the blacks

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by lastchild: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Are you sure this is not their lock down era?
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by DeepThroater: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
This is my kind of place.

The less humans there are the better .
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
me ? no. i only went there for 2 months. i was in aachen bonn and dusseldorf. but if i intended to stay i would have learned german. if you dont speak german you will be confined to working menial jobs in factories
wow! Thanks for the info.
Maybe I will consider Canada then.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by yungz: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
wink2015:

LET NIGERIANS GO TO NAMIBIA AND STUDY IN THAT COUNTRY.

why should nigerians student go to namibia to study? what happened to studying in our private universities here.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
wow wow supposed to be via free na haba... Love the country Sha.. watched some clips on YouTube, white people everywhere and the country is beautiful.. if I can lay my hands on the passport, for make sense o...
its run by germans. its like trying to get a white passport. its impossible unless you are born there

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by bamidele290: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
emizo1988:
Presently am in Namibia i disagree with you, u took this pick as early as 3am on sunday...

which part of namibia are you bro. woould love to know some information about their economy and their minimum wage too
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.
you Igbo guys do say instead of power to come to South West, it should go back North. I put it back to you that instead of power should go Igbo, it should rather remain in the hand of Buhari. Useless tribe and people hiss

4 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by olas24u(f): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
2.5 million is not even up to the population of most states in Nigeria. I think they need more human beings to utilize their enormous landmass.

Therefore, they should come to Nigeria and take some useless Nigerians, especially those who support a senile drug dealer with a questionable name and state of origin. They should work in plantations using old farm tools.

The developers are there already creating menace that they have done to tarnish the image of Nigeria ,Togo,Benin,Ghana,Senegal,Mali,South Africa ,bostwana , China, Thailand,yorubaland ,hausaland ,kanuriland etc

3 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
to germany ?

if you are going to namibia i would suggest you hold 10000 usa dollars. it is expensive. unless you just ant to live in the shanty towns with the blacks
I'm not coming to Namibia to live bro,,,just for tourist/vacation for a month,,,,

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by gajerian(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Speaking 9n experience?��
Dabillion:
Only if you knew the drug and fraud biz going on there you won't say this, that place is not empty bro but a hidden place for all DOINGS if you know you know
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
wow! Thanks for the info.
Maybe I will consider Canada then.
yeah canada is the new trend hehe. just know one thing ? everywhere is hard on this planet. there is no enjoyment for the black man anywhere on this planet unless you are rich cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

know this and know peace

5 Likes

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
I'm not coming to Namibia to live bro,,,just for tourist/vacation for a month,,,,
oh ok hold like 10000 usa dollars. about 6 million naira
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by sukkot: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Oh yeah, blacks. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its true

1 Like

Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by PatAnselm(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

You want to destroy thier country by talking those harden humans there?? They'll infiltrate there and corrupt it na.
Re: Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2022
sukkot:
yeah canada is the new trend hehe. just know one thing ? everywhere is hard on this planet. there is no enjoyment for the black man anyhere on this planet unless you are rich cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

know this and know peace
sure! Man is not going there for enjoyment. All is for hustling and for better life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.