Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong (319 Views)

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by domesifa(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Akwa Ibom State governor Udom Emmanuel has allegedly ordered the imprisonment of human rights lawyer Inibehe Effiong in Uyo prison

Mr Effiong made the disclosure through his verified Facebook page thus

I have just been sent to Uyo prison by the Chief Judge of Akwa Ibom State, Justice Ekaette Obot, for one month for defending Leo Ekpenyong in the libel suit filed by Governor Udom Emmanuel.

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by delzbaba(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Abuse of power, who cursed Nigeria and why?

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by Naijanascam: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
And he will be the Chief Judge forever and the governor will also be there forever.........
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by Hidewell(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by othermen: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
The NBA again is been tested. A lawyer was assaulted by the police only a short while ago. The NBA did nothing tangible to rectify the situation or forestall a re-occurrence. It’s not enough to vacate the order, the judge should be investigated by the NJC for abuse of authority.
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by OgaDeyVex: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel Orders Judge To Imprison Laywer Inbehe Effiong by Johnny147147: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Donald Trump was right. Nigeria is truly a sh*thole...

Imagine how power drunk these set of self acclaimed educated fooools are...

I know one day the poor will eat the rich in this country. Just watch out

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Alternative To Google Voice / When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie / IT Student, 3 Others Arrested 4 Stealing Late Civil Servant’s Retirement Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.