Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Do I Always Have Women Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Have Women Problems (1421 Views)

Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by harlee(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello,it's been a while indeed..
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section but anyways I want to rant here..
I don't know why I always always have women problems everywhere I go,no matter how much time I stay there.like there's always a ladies or group of ladies as the case maybe that would just hate my guts, wouldn't reply my greetings,and not want to talk to me at all.one painful thing is ladies in this category are usually my friends before all of a sudden,they start acting weird and end up not talking to me.
I wanna know, could it be my fault?is there something I ain't doing right?but when I check balance am,I no see wetin I do.. what do you think could be wrong?
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Hezzyluv: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2022
Of the ample problems wey dey, na woman own dey worry u undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Zonefree(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2022
Take a break and ask yourself, what do you benefit when they "talk to you" or "reply your message"? Are they the custodians of the oxygen you breathe? Do they have golds adorned round their waist?

Learn to balance your emotional quotient with your intelligence quotient.

- Seniorwriter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by posty56: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
b
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by odinson1(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
B
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by decatalyst(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2022
harlee:
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section but anyways I want to rant here..
I don't know why I always always have women problems everywhere I go,no matter how much time I stay there.like there's always a ladies or group of ladies as the case maybe that would just hate my guts, wouldn't reply my greetings,and not want to talk to me at all.one painful thing is ladies in this category are usually my friends before all of a sudden,they start acting weird and end up not talking to me.
I wanna know, could it be my fault?is there something I ain't doing right?but when I check balance am,I no see wetin I do.. what do you think could be wrong?

This early morning, nah woman matter you carry for head and chest like this??

Na want oooo
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Zonefree(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2022
decatalyst:

This early morning, nah woman matter you carry for head and chest like this??

Na want oooo
The truth is, there's no specific time assigned to discuss about that gender and their attrocities.

It's even better to discuss them in the morning so you can go out, hustle and forget about them than to discuss them at night and have their thoughts all through the night.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Seniorwriter(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Take a break and ask yourself, what do you benefit when they "talk to you" or "reply your message"? Are they the custodians of the oxygen you breathe? Do they have golds adorned round their waist?

- Seniorwriter
Gracias

@Seniorwriter
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by SmellyNyash: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Because ur born to fvck and woman wrapper
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Stallionhorse: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
First of all your clueless you don't even have a clue of the section to post your trash.. How do u expect to fit into society with a dead brain, you have mental issues thats what I can see here.. And probably body odour and smelly breath thats why girls don't talk to you again.. Lastly your so ugly and irritating to look at. Just look at yourself in the mirror I'm sure you can't even stand yourself.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Nyascobar1414: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
What will a girl ever offer you son

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Tboymessiah(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Hope u no get eczema for body..... Cus, women no dey respect man with eczema.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by harlee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
First of all your clueless you don't even have a clue of the section to post your trash.. How do u expect to fit into society with a dead brain, you have mental issues thats what I can see here.. And probably body odour and smelly breath thats why girls don't talk to you again.. Lastly your so ugly and irritating to look at. Just look at yourself in the mirror I'm sure you can't even stand yourself.
hello, you have problem or problems as the case maybe, you should have just ignore rather than show the world your madness.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by harlee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

- Seniorwriter
not much I know,let me sight an example,I have a colleague in another department,very beautiful,I even told her that on the very 1st day,we exchanged contact and trust me when I say I always always flatter this girl Everytime,even her friends at work know we vibe,I have a gf so I didn't ask her out,we only just talk,I don't want to use the word flirt,I have always respected her.but all of a sudden she stops chatting me up,to the guy that said I have eczema or whatever,I fresh pass you.me n her go out sometimes during weekends (she been to my mom's house twice).we were good till she stopped, could it be she thinks I'm trying to lead her on and leave?cos we have been doing this 'friends thing' since December.her friends also don't give me that attention like before.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Nyascobar1414: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
harlee:
not much I know,let me sight an example,I have a colleague in another department,very beautiful,I even told her that on the very 1st day,we exchanged contact and trust me when I say I always always flatter this girl Everytime,even her friends at work know we vibe,I have a gf so I didn't ask her out,we only just talk,I don't want to use the word flirt,I have always respected her.but all of a sudden she stops chatting me up,to the guy that said I have eczema or whatever,I fresh pass you.me n her go out sometimes during weekends (she been to my mom's house twice).we were good till she stopped, could it be she thinks I'm trying to lead her on and leave?cos we have been doing this 'friends thing' since December.her friends also don't give me that attention like before.

STFU you fresh simp!
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Landowner101(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
def girls(type):

if type=="average_+make-up_+skimpy-dress"
girl=="confused"
elif type=="beauty_+no-makeup+no-skimpy-dress"
girl=="less-complicated"

elif type=="beauty+make-up+skimpy-dress"
girl=="highest-bidder"

elif type=="bizzy-body+romantic_hot_beauty"
girl=="needs_hard_fuck"

elif type=="was-caring_nice_church-goer"
girl=="needed_marraige-proposal"

elif type=="ugly+too-much-make-up+acting_good"
girl=="you_escaped_her_trap"

else:
girl=="evening-newspaper"

return girl

girls_type=input ("please enter girls type let's know which category of girls you've encountered" )

problem_encountered= girls(girls_type)

print(problem_encountered)

#This should solve your problem
If you find this helpful kindly appreciate with usdt. 0x27CFE3497F1d32150E82a147Ef2ebcaF199A974e
bep20
or
Bitcoin
0x27CFE3497F1d32150E82a147Ef2ebcaF199A974e
bep-20

What are we nlanders for.
Cheers
grin grin
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by VenumX: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
harlee:

Are you short, lanky or muscular like a beast? Na this type of males girls no one see with their eye.

Sorry.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Fmghewzy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

Are you short, lanky or muscular like a beast? Na this type of males girls no one see with their eye.

Sorry.

I used to be sort of muscular, a girl I had a crush on told me she doesn't like muscles and veins.

I toned down on those muscle building exercise cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by VenumX: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I used to be sort of muscular, a girl I had a crush on told me she doesn't like muscles and veins.

I toned down on those muscle building exercise cheesy

Good for you cause na gay dey grow muscles now.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Fmghewzy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

Good for you cause na gay dey grow muscles now.

Lol this not true ooo.

Those gays guy are usually skinny and feminine in structure.

Look at that bobrisky guy, James brown dude.
All skinny
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by VenumX: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol this not true ooo.

Those gays guy are usually skinny and feminine in structure.

Look at that bobrisky guy, James brown dude.
All skinny

Bobrisky is the feminine gay...you know, the ones positioned below. The muscular ones usually are 'on top' that 'dominate' if you know what I mean.

Alot of muscular males are gay.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Fmghewzy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

Bobrisky is the feminine gay...you know, the ones positioned below. The muscular ones usually are 'on top' that 'dominate' if you know what I mean.

Alot of muscular males are gay.

Lol, i get what you mean.
The dominant one is usually muscular.
True
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Godwin5766(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

- Seniorwriter
Smile...To be candid you're right
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Mikester: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
harlee:

You just aren't physic enough to know exactly what your problem is
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by mrfizy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
harlee:
All these things you speak of might just be in your head.
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Alapojamesy: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Of all issues this is the most intense one abi?
Re: Why Do I Always Have Women Problems by Mide3367: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Gracias

@Seniorwriter
reply to my query biko.. Paid your a deposit to your account for a transaction since 3pm. No read, feedback nor delivery of what I paid for.. Seniorwriter do something about it biko

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Forgave Her Narcissist Boyfriend, Now She Is Tired Of Her Marriage / Please Help Me Find This Book. / "I Meet Him At Wedding" – Lady Gets Proposal From Man She Saw At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.