Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 (750 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by hasanayomide3: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNAeNIRdxFA

(Watch) Throwback video of Prophet TB Joshua predicting Naira will rise to N650/$1 and ‘stabilise’

Nigerians have dug up a video of late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua aka TB Joshua giving a prophesy about the value of Naira.

The founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), predicted that the Naira would continue to have the unstable rise and fall against the dollar but it would reach N650/$1 and stop.

Joshua had stated this during a service at his church in 2017, noting that when a dollar reaches N650, it would probably remain stable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by MadamVanessa(f): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
shocked

God is still speaking today through his prophet.
Blessed his soul
Continue to rest in peace daddy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
IT IS ALL ABOUT POLICY.IF A BRAINY FELLOW LEADS IT WILL BCOM N100/$ IN FEWS MONTHS. undecidedUNTIL BUHA LIVES IT WILL KEEP GOING,YOU DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU THIS. undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by Mrkcee(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Senior Prophet TB Joshua said it all, this and other prophesies.
He kept saying that we were (are) in a Valley and that our future is crying for help; may God deliver us from this predicament.

We miss you God's General, keep resting in Glory.
You are loved all over the world. God bless your Soul; and preserve your good works and legacies here on Earth!
Amen!

1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2022
I really miss this great Man of God, continue to rest in peace God's General

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by kingxsamz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
He also said coronavirus will disappear on March 2020. Make una shift abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by Willzkid(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
It got to 650, did it then stabilize?
Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Willzkid:
It got to 650, did it then stabilize?

i wonder oh. It's on 700, wey the rest? E don put condition, if the system permits. cheesy
Make i drop my own prophecy na. One former governor will become president, if the system permits.
Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by RepoMan007: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
kingxsamz:
He also said coronavirus will disappear on March 2020. Make una shift abeg.
dissapear to appear or disappear forever?

@ topic, which of the rates, black market or interbank exchange rate.
Re: Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
We don't need no Throwback.
I can tell you right now that Naira is going to N1000/$.

(1) (Reply)

Help, With A Location Or Address For A Strong Celestial Church In Lagos State / The witch in my compound who used to follow and monitor me. / God's Generals Book-bundle (5 Books)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.