Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fear Woman They're Are Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear Woman They're Are Killers (1162 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Stallionhorse: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omo! People always paint this image of men as being women beaters, domestic violence and all but in actual fact women are very brutal, heartless and blood testy.. After reading the story of the girl that stapped her boyfriend dead and ran away trending on front page.. I remembered my near death experiences with some women. One of my ex back then when I just gained admission in to uni, I had a new girl friend she came all the way from imo state to my school, after I thought we settled I woke up in the middle of the night to see this girl holding a small knife sitting right next to me crying, I quickly rushed the knife out of her hand, I pet her and begged her once she left back to imo. I lied to my parents got money rented a new house changed my lines thats how I escaped death.. I once dated a girl that broke a plate on my back cause we had a fight. I still have the scar on my back till now.. One of my ex smashed my laptop and phone cause a girl was calling me, made me loose my job and my life work it took me over a year to recover from that event, I can't mention the girls that have taken my names, pictures and properties to shrines to use and hurt me or the ones that stand out side naked by 12 midnight to lay courses on me.. Its only God that rescued me and my moms prayers.. I fear woman pass anything and I'm very careful the kinda girls I keep close to me.. I hardly give girls my correct name, age or address, I don't allow them carry any of my personal belongings out of my House.. Even to date them dey fear me.. Its two years now I've not been in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by BRATISLAVA: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Men are saints. God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by OBTMOS(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Only you bros
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Babara1994(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
That's true. Due to their selfish and unforgiving nature, they tend to harm any man who cheats on them.

Women are so weak that materialism and bodily lusts are they adore; their heart so shallow that there is no room for tolerance and forgiveness. Stingy creatures with tiny nose. *Spits*

2 Likes

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Massdamm(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bro stop naw...
Why given us lamba no be so we talk am naw only you this only you that
Comrade why naw grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Realmi: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Linus mba....weldone sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by donziller(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Only u all thosennear dead experience, maybe Las Las na woman go pie u oo
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by headbasher96(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
how many people have u lost to women
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Olabode971(f): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin ehn na person weh find wahala na hin dey see wahala nau.. only u bross, I don count like six girl for ur matter. Y not stick to one toto and forgo the rest. Whala be like keke without chain

2 Likes

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Slynation(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2022
You can only have yourself to blame, you escaped all this and yet you still won't let anything under skirt pass you by...

A translated adage in Igbo says "A River can only swallow you when it sees your leg..." Continue oO, perhaps you will always find whatever you are looking for...!!
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Rechargeam247(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
You should check yourself as you attract your kind.
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by TheMaharajah: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
you be womanizer
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by ProblemChild1: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Olabode971:
grin grin grin ehn na person weh find wahala na hin dey see wahala nau.. only u bross, I don count like six girl for ur matter. Y not stick to one toto and forgo the rest. Whala be like keke without chain
You, you dey stick to one dick.

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by Fisiryorh(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
You must be high on good fentanyl... undecided
Re: Fear Woman They're Are Killers by backtovillage: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Person wet teach you lying technique good pass our daddy Lai Mohammed.
Continue I dey enjoy am

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Jailed In The UK For Stealing £20,000 Her Clients Money / Murder Of Banker Wife: Hubby For Psychiatric Test –police / Pregnant Housewife Stabbed To Death At Abaji, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.