Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today (25978 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by wiseoneking: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Biafrans President?
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Babastrong(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=115138720]

You haven't answered my question.

So you mean up till now Tinubu has been shouting emilokan, he doesn't know what he wants to offer nigerians?[ Now i know you are not a strategist. Your answer is in the book i recommended for you. But if you can't download it. Here is a simple answer, Tinubu as an architect of modern lagos has an eagle eyes that can see far into nigeria we're clamouring for.]
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
And their job will be to draft a manifesto even him would not believe in; typical of Nigerian politician. Well, that he is making it public means there is element of honesty in him.

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=115140210][/quote]

Since the answer is in the book and you have read the book, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my question.

So you mean up till now Tinubu has been shouting emilokan, he doesn't know what he wants to offer nigerians?

How is Tinubu an architect of modern lagos?

How does he have an eagle eyes that can see far into nigeria we're clamouring for?

Is it the same eagle eyes he used when he was campaigning that buhari should be president 7/8years ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by ayo2008: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

You mean next President of Iragbaji community in Osun state
Funny people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by MatrixCircle: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aladdin and the 40 thieves. Na it be these. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Authoreety: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
lexy2014:

What is the true information? Are you still on your 30k stipend?

No mind am... See as him dey cry around Nairaland like omormor....

Imagine one person having upto 100 monikers for one site

How joblessness Wan be again?
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by BeeNG3: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by JoeNL22(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-40-man-manifesto-committee-unveils-wednesday/
Truly!, anybody that votes Tinubu or Atiku or APC or PDP must check his/her own mental health.
So you are drafting a committee for your to address the problems of Nigeria.
What a shame!
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Secondly: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maybe, this is how he expects to rule?

Tinubu and the 40 Thieves.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by adekolaelect(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Joshmoore:
AGBADO and full of hypocrisy and lies, foundation of lies, Tinubu and his family will oppress everybody in this country including his urchins if God forbid he wins, but God will not allow it, that's why God lead Obi out of PDP. God forbid BAThing
Oga Calmdow Your negative jealous can only bring sadness!!!!!! What is the road map of your pay master toward 2023 or your manifestoes is just to attack others?? God doesn't answer emotional prayers like yours.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by ghostwritter(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IbileIfe: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
aylive02:
He can make it a 100-man committee if he likes. All I know is that I am not voting for him. I am OBIDIENT and YUSFUL!

Each time I check my wallet and see my PVC, I laugh and sober at the same time. Why? I am using it to send one druggie into the oblivion and I am using it at the same time to install that handsome man OBI
Keep fooling yourselves online.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is busy with his road map to the Office of the President of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IbileIfe: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
JoeNL22:

Truly!, anybody that votes Tinubu or Atiku or APC or PDP must check his/her own mental health.
So you are drafting a committee for your to address the problems of Nigeria.
What a shame!

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Dshocker(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:

If He could make Lagos great.

He can make Nigeria great again.

Vote Leadership
Vote Mentorship
Vote Experience
Vote Achievements

Vote TINUBU

How did he make Lagos great?
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Basiljoe: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
May suffering never depart from the lives of you and your family and also your future generations.

Ase. Amen. Ise. So mote it be!
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

May suffering never depart from the lives of you and your family and also your future generations.

Ase. Amen. Ise. So mote it be!

Your fore fathers suffered, you are suffering , your children will suffer and your unborn generations have been condemned to full life of suffering, poverty, misery and heartaches, bad omens and total miserable low life existence.
SO it shall be. This is your calling in life, suffering from one miserable generation to another. You will end up taking your own life after your suffering has entered into another level. Your Obituary is been printed already. RIP
Poverty lo ma babe, ewo ati gbogbo ebi e. It is written and so it shall be. Amen
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Kaiser20: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

Shame on Obituary supporters. They will start crying on this thread now:

The people crying today are victims of APC 8 years in government:
poor students at home since 162 days ASUU strike
Politicians living in Abuja feeling unsafe
Buhari awaiting to be kidnapped
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Basiljoe: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=IPIGSRSHALLOW post=115148155]

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by shotuns: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2022
This man still pushing for his ambition, chai! I want to believe it is God that is making this man strong headed, defiant to all warnings. His ambition is dead on arrival. I have nothing against him but it very obvious that this current regime isn't ready to transfer power to any other region but to the North.
Well, abo oro lanso fun omoluwabi, eni to baleti ko gbo o..
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by 9jaRealist: 3:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by wowcatty: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Other candidates will soon copy Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by ImaIma1(f): 4:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Writing manifesto has become a grand project that a committee has to be inaugurated. It is well.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by aylive02(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2022
IbileIfe:

Keep fooling yourselves online.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is busy with his road map to the Office of the President of Nigeria.
. Roadmap back to Iragbiji
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Eyegroup: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
honestly you are wicked and evil
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by MkBaron(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Like seriously that’s all what we get and eat in Nigeria apart from imported food that’s crashing our Niara
Adaorababy:
And what will they feed the 40- man committee with?

Agbado, Cassava, iyon, garri, Amala, ewa, rice and dodo
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Dshocker:

How did he make Lagos great?

EVEN IF I TELL U, YOU WON'T ACCEPT NEITHER BELIEVE SO KINDLY GOOGLE IT.

BAT 2023

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by deeva2: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

What standard did Lagos state set and what are the more goodies he is offering Nigerians?

Would u even believe or accept if i tell you? so kindly google it or make findings.

Think LAGOS
Think TINUBU

BAT 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos) / Pictures Of The Remodelled Murtala Square In Kaduna Commissioned By Buhari Today / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.