Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. (75558 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Adegaberiel: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1OzutELc2E

This UGV (Unmanned ground vehicle) can carry food, water, ammo and of course a .50 calibre machine gun. Troops control it with a simple tablet and joystick.

It has no problem traversing rough terrain. It finds targets with an on-board camera. Troops are loving it.

Its a mobile platform that doesnt get fatigued. Doesnt need water, needs very little maintenance and is always in the fight. Its a great asset to have.

Credit: defensenigeria.

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by SmellyNyash: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin Buhari and tilinbu go just carry am give bokoharam and bandits

We are just deceiving ourselves in this country. How far about our so-called tucano jets that they were boasting of, claiming that its a game changer. How far.

Instead, they are using it to bomb and finish the remaining citizens that escaped from the terrorist

U cannot deceive me, u can only deceive the yeye zombies.

Nonsense and APC

612 Likes 44 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Blessed3434(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Will not be a shock if this one too is kidnap... My country.

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by holluwizzy: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
SMH 4 this corn3

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by kotubi: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Will be a good starting point for our incoming President

Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/YZpfZF74NUAoKYLE6

11 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by sinkhole: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
That is very good and there is always room for improvements.
If suggestions are welcomed, I think the camera should be removed from the gun frame, as it seems you can not see anything when the gun is firing!
I also think they should be planning a satellite control of the vehicle, such that if the close remote control is lost(maybe the operator is killed or wounded or captured) then the base can take control through a satellite link!

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by AntiBMC(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
In this Tinubu's agbado-3? grin That will be the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by RedChiefPriest: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good one,terminator sef no do pass this one.
1 bullet 70 die
Boko harams and bandits don price market
Make them supply am reach my side abeg

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine, 1 for me and 1 for our army
Barman! Play me "na we get am" by Julius Agu and Justin Bieber.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Warldbest(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Toy gun, believe it at your own

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Tvoice: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
After testing, they will now sell to boko boyz and liv the Nigerian army stranded , after i hear say person use toothpaste take chop bread , nothing dey shock me again

24 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by bigdammyj: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seen.
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by BATified2023: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmellyNyash:
by the time ipob n their candidate lose out next year election which is sure,they will want to bring their unknown gunmen madness to the whole of Nigeria to prove a point

This will b used for proper testing by that time

215 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Sucre6: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm my question is, where are the fighter jets that was recently purchased, How can we have such marvelous war heads yet be terrorized by motor cycle riding almageris with guns buhari has really raped the country to coma sad

22 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by sirfemoz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
One thing about us is that we are very innovative and hardworking. Bad leadership is just affecting us. Don't be surprised that this robot will be kidnapped and our government will pay ransom for it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by kenny714433(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
undecided
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Why are you kids always dumb and stupid?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by mbahdi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
In a sane country buhari would have been taken to a large market square an stoned to death or sentence to death by hanging.
He promised 1000naira to 1dollar.but his gullible useless followers didn't listen well.thinking he said 1naira to 1dollar

17 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by A305: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
This can only be used in Sabisa forest while fighting Boko Haram, sadly, this would NEVER stand one missile strike if we decide to put this out in the war front with another country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by BeanmanX(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
They should make more of it to fight terrorism

1 Like

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by envoymedia: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Godstiger(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
e no go still stop their brethren from uleashing terror on the innocents
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by treatise: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
RPGs will take out this sound making machine.

5 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by pyyxxaro: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mmmsshheewww
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by BESTScientist1: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
To then give bullion van vice to massacre his people. God punish all enemies of naija

6 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by sonnie10: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
How can it tell who is who? Even civilians might not spared if that thing rolls over in one small mishap.
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okay nice one, I pray it doesn't jam like the obj 007 we use.
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by talk2hb1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Correct,we are getting their
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by iamyemiakins(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
This should be a secret, bandits fit hijack am from them now undecided
Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by kellidoo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Una get sense....you just gave bokoharam an idea.
Wetin other country dey do in secret,e reach una own una carry am dey show the world, abeg who una dey try to impress.(bokoharam)

5 Likes

Re: The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. by twilliamx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
This should be top secret

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.