Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter (3597 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by AfriBreakinNews: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
A known critics have resort to blame the Fulani after the BBC documentary

1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by heendrix(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
This sarki guy just dey laugh me... sheype a day can come where this nigga would become anti - Apc and anti - Buhari, Karma ya doing well grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Brookdcook: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mad patient are now waking up from mental home . No don’t speak up keep hiding under religion as one Fulani will roast all of you like chickens

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Another set of confused people
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Treasure17(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
How the incompetence of a leader can trickle down to the innocent ones. We keep saying it that Buhari is a failure in all ramifications but some never see anything bad about him forgetting the fact that the consequences are of no respecter of anybody.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Massdamm(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dem dy mad all together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by ajekpaks(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
hnn
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Enskynelson(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by SIMONEKPA7: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hausa are just waking up to the smartness of the Fulani's.(History needs to be told )
The Fulani through Usman Dan Fodio conquered the Hausa's using Islam to the detriment of the Hausa's. FYI, The Hausa's are the largest tribe in Nigeria yet they have no Emir to their names. all the emirate are been headed by the Fulani's which have a few population. From Kano,Katsina,Zamfara,Sokoto,Jigawa,Zauzau,Bauchi,Kebbi etc are all Fulani emirs while the Hausa's are subject to them. Hausa's are only given Mai Angwa or Village head.
Take for instances, the insecurity been experienced in the North are tribal wars against the indigenous tribe of Hausa.
I feel sorry for the Hausa's because they are good people who accommodated the Fulani's but their niceness has turned back to them. Imagine Fulani's collecting tax from Hausa farmers in order to allow them go to their farms.
The Fulani's are not religious like the Hausa's, the Fulani's go to School but the Hausa's were told by the Fulani's that western Education is a Sin. The Hausa's practice the Almajiri System but the Fulani's don't practice what they preach.
God bless the Kanuri tribe for standing against advancement of Fulani in their political space.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by SmellyNyash: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by BigSarah(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
The hausa and fulani and kanuri, intentionally imported these guys, It's just unfortunate the fulani evily outsmarted the hausa

So there's no victim here, everyone accept their L.

Just like IPOB and autopiloters clashing, both arms created ESN, So whatever failure shows both are responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by F4ku: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol.. My own is that, atleast the IGBOS have been vindicated judging from their previous stance that Nigerians will suffer Under this incompetent Government.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by irynterri(f): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brookdcook:
Mad patient are now waking up from mental home . No don’t speak up keep hiding under religion as one Fulani will roast all of you like chickens
I was laughing when Kwankwanso said Igbos are the least in the political ladder. If you ask me, I will say Hausas are the least, there are three major tribes in Nigeria, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. Atleast, all the governors and deputies, senators and ministers in the SE are Igbos, how many governors in the north are Hausa aside from Tambuwal, talkless ministers, saying Hausa Fulani is just like saying Igbo Yoruba, because they do intermarry too. After 8yrs of a Fulani man's rule, PDP is fielding another Fulani, APC vp's ticket has gone to a Kanuri man, even the Labour's party V.P's ticket had gone to a Fulani man. Where exactly are Hausa's who are actually the most populated in the scheme of things? All the same I wish them peace, there is no gain in bloodshed.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brookdcook:

Guys grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
What is hausa ?

They should be grateful we brought them civilization

Ingrates

1 Like

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
This sounds like a grammy award winning song in my ears.
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Ckonnet: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sense go touch the senseless soon.
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by SmartPolician: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fulanis have created enemies for the entire North with constant killings. Fulani herdsmen even kill fellow northerners.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by descarado: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hausa man prefers religion to his culture and ethnicity while fulani prefers culture and ethnicity to religion.
The day the hausas understands this, they will become free from fulani slavery.

They thought that because all North adopted hausa as their lingua franca, it wil automatically make them superior not knowing it is a political calculation on subjugation and slavery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Lastmessenger2: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
The same guy that kept defending buhari until herdsmen invaded his farm. This goes a long way to show you how selfish and self centered some Nigerians can be. He only came out to complain because he is now affected.

When concerned Nigerians were shouting you called us wailers and now you are wailing last last. The same APC have fielded another man who does not care and you guys are doing everything possible to sell him to gullible Nigerians. If you succeed I bet you that you will be back to complain.

Its time to try a new blood and see another perspective. We must give peter obi a chance and see what he has to do.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Aboks(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
2 Mumu people
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by DukeJoe17: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hausa is the real 5% abi 2/½ sef

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by kettykin: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
I foresee a civil war between the Hausa and Fulani in no distant future , 200 year old scores will be settled that will cut the Fulani to size and have them domesticated.

9 Likes

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by ThatFairGuy1: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Now I'm convinced that the sarkiiii guy on Twitter is an Igbo man parading himself as Hausa.

They have low self-esteem, that's why they always impersonate other tribesman.

Ndi Igbo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Omoslim26: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin grincursedoyefitokun come oo come and defend your bororo jihadist from futadijalon oo grin grin you dey Lagos dey sleep from one under bridge to another,they pick bread and food from dustbin while your evil bandits uncles from futadijalon are carrying out attrocities, killing and raping people,e no go better for you bastard cursed homeless child of perdition,doom and untimely death grin grin.
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by AntiBMC(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dey have been there, allowing these parasitic things from futa Jalon bear the tag: "Hausa-fulani " in the name of religion. They woke up late.
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Omoslim26: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Now I'm convinced that the sarkiiii guy on Twitter is an Igbo man parading himself as Hausa.

Ndi Igbo sad

Hahahaha dis one must masturbate on Igbo hate everyday unless him go die grin grin
Na Igbo aahh, Igbo eehhh, Igbo yooo dey hold your life, anyday wey you stop am you go die be dat oo grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Gadafii: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Small time Hausa go request for their own self actualization and independence grin grin

Yoruba Muslims don’t know what to do right now, their slave masters are fighting each other

1 Like

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Laggafin: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
The wool is finally fallin off dia eyes.. 2023 Na De year wen all una mumu go done
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Laggafin: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I hav been so enlightened richly by this short intellectual piece of write up.. Tanks bro
Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by Aldol: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Ndi Igbo sad
But you have a point o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa /fulani Clash On Twitter by weslay: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fulani should continue. A time will come when all other ethnic groups will turn against them in every part of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics / Remi Tinubu VS Margaret Obi; Spot The Difference / On The Current Tribalistic State Of The Country ( A Yoruba Youth’s Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.