Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja (1382 Views)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Richardonald(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some Apc members who decamp from the party, met the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

During the visit, the former Vice President received Veteran politicians that decamped from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to our great party, the PDP. Amongst them are Dauda lawal,Alhaji Salihu Mai Buhu Gummi, Alhaji Illili Bakura, Alh Sahabi Liman Kaura and others.

PDP Presidential candidate affirmed his commitment to working with all party faithful and political stakeholders in Zamfara and Nigeria to victory in the 2023 National and State elections.

I assured our presidential Candidate of our total support in his mission for a prosperous nation, said lawal
#onenigeria
#rescuezamfara

Mynd44
Lalasticalala

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Without Atiku Abubaka PDP is as very useless as APC tongue.

But Atiku could be tolerated by Nigerians rather than that old confused druggie called commander in chief of casava agbado republic tongue.

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Opintiwa: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stomach infrastructure grin

But anything to make that old hag lose is welcomed

6 Likes

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bye bye bye to evil party....

1 Like

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Mraphel: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:
Stomach infrastructure grin

But anything to make that old hag lose is welcomed
Tinubu is the man I will vote for...help us circulate his best pictures too
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
APC the hardship party
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Opintiwa: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mraphel:

Tinubu is the man I will vote for...help us circulate his best pictures too

How do you rule a country you don’t believe in .

Show me where peter Obi said in quote “ I don’t believe in one Nigeria “

I will give you $100 this evening if you can’t release you bank info due to security risks drop your btc wallet No money is small call all the mods as witness

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by espeeroke: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
The coast is getting clearer by the day. God forbid BAT-thing.
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by WonderManly(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wetin concern me self. Make i just finished reading my book on...

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Goddey18(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari's woeful performance will definitely work in favor of other political parties.
The man has singlehandedly destroyed Tinubu's life long ambition. grin
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by MadeInTokyo: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why are APC members in the North decamping all of a sudden back to PDP almost every week.
Something is wrong somewhere

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Omoslim26: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Why are APC members in the North decamping back to PDP almost every week
Something is wrong somewhere

They want the emilokan crooner to contest with his Action Congress since he is forming jagaban cheesy grin grin

Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by gaby(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Hustlers wan take advantage of the season to collect their share of the stolen national cake from the thieves contesting.

God has a way of balancing things out in life.

All the money they stole and stashed up will still be collected by the original owners by hook or crook.

Whatever is crookedly gathered will be crookedly lost.

Make them go ask MKO Abiola family how far.

Demonic greedy and desperate thieves.
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Richardonald(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Transfer window
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Xbobtage: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2022
typing
Re: APC Members Who Decamped Meet Atiku In Abuja by Coolsperm: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Anything but that foolish old fool

(1) (Reply)

“Obidient Terminator”. Singer, Fave, Declares Support For Peter Obi (pics) / Kwankaso's Rally In Jos / I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.