Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? (3612 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
You should Walk away
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by zexy2030(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Aimerosa25:
Oga move forward ,to avoid story that touches
Can I know more about this advice from yo
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by 3Dii: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2022
*exhales deeply* The Elders have dropped their own, so let me just chip in.
Simply put, OP you're just a retirement plan for her. Knowing that she has a boyfriend, and is still able to to what she is doing should tell you that you risk getting the same treatment from her if you get into something serious with her.
Giving you 5k is most definitely not out of compassion, but as a means to project the GOOD WIFE attitude to you, and manipulate you into believing you've found THE ONE. And from your writeup, it seems it's already working.
Never make a mistake, thinking that she has one body count, and her conscience won't let her give you sex. It's all manipulation- projecting a HARMLESS image of herself, inturn, gaining your comittment when she's done hoeing. I won't even be suprised if her BF dosen't exist.
If he does, and he deflowered her, then he def owns her heart, and head. Except you can unlock her dark desires than he did! DON'T FALL FOR SUCH MANIPULATION. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Fash20: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Hypergamy . You are definitely doing better than her boy friend hence the love she has for you. Wait till she sees someone better than you.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Cazzim(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

You write so poorly and incoherent. No paragraphs, No punctuation marks, no space in between, grammatical errors everywhere.

Are you sure you went to school? Please go back to school and forget about LOVE for now Biko!! Gosh!!

are you ok at all, the main thing is to read and understand,so what the Bleep is your business with his write up ehnnn rubbish
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Cazzim(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2022
libertyfather:

Guy your head dey there, u be correct ijaw man..look up see one mumu dey find punctuation, paragraph, comma as if thats the advice the op is seeking for

bro no mind that foolish person abeg e vex me pass u self
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by seguethetroll(f): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jenny clay soil and loamy soil:

You write so poorly and incoherent. No paragraphs, No punctuation marks, no space in between, grammatical errors everywhere.

Are you sure you went to school? Please go back to school and forget about LOVE for now Biko!! Gosh!!
Your papa wey go night class with slate undecided
Dey here dey yarn dust...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Lives Here? (photo) / American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.