Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Course Are U Studying? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Are U Studying? (1852 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Are U Studying? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
i just got admitted to the premier universty to study human kinetics and health education.
my question thus is;
what can i make out of that course?
i will appreciate ur prompt replies.
thanks.

N.B
studying it as a first degree.
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by Ezinwannem: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2007
we should be asking you the question?, what will u do when you're done as career wise?

As for me, I just graduated in Political Science and specialized in International Relations. I am starting ma 2nd degre in 3 weeks time in International Development Studies and will be specializing in Policy, Government and Politics as well as Diaspora and Migration
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by tokchic(f): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
psychology and sociology
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2007
sad
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by graciella(f): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
As for me, i am studying Business Education (sec. option) in ebonyi state university. going to get a B.sc,
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by temeey(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
well i am studying microbiology,though i intend travelling abroad 4 my 2nd degree in medicine.
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by mailmalc(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
Civil Engineering
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by ikennahill: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2009
well,what one want to read depend on what you wanna be.Optometry is a very good course,and things are changing in Nigeria and in the world, Optometrists in certain states of USA do refractive surgery, called lasik,this is not so yet in Nigeriabut that is not the joy of been an optometrist,in an organized place optometrist are the primary eyecare providers and see patient first, but in Nigeria a lot of stupid things happen.Optometry is a new course in Nigeria, infact there is no school doing residency in Nigeria, but in USA,Canada, etc you have a lot of schools offering optometric residency programmes like low vision,contact lens, ocular diseases,etc.
if you need more from me i will be glad to give you,
contact me via
docugwuikenna@yahoo.com
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2009
slimtall:

i just got admitted to the premier universty to study human kinetics and health education.
my question thus is;
what can i make out of that course?
i will appreciate ur prompt replies.
thanks.

N.B
studying it as a first degree.

U r going to study in bangladesh? No where naijas wont study at. Soon bobos go begin go study for Afghanistan.
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by adebayo300: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2009
Am studying Physics Electronics.
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by sojiboy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2009
I study Forestry Wildlife and Fishries in University of Ado-Ekiti
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by cashmentor(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2009
Thats a very good question you've asked yourself and you will never find the answer now not even from your grandmother, but believe you me some day some how you will Know why you are reading that course and what you are going to do with it, after you are thru with it. Someday you're gonna hold your head up high and beat your chest and say yes you made the right choice.

dare2succeedng.com
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by ikennahill: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2009
I was told that optometry residency will start in Nigeria this year,so we are moving
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by Chimmy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
Great Minds!!

I am Studying PHILOSOPHY

U.N.N.

Great Minds.
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by kaycast(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
i believe strongly that no knowledge can ever be a waste, and i can assure you this course can never turn out to be waste, if there is something else you would like to study, why not switch and if its impossible, stick with it, ypou might later find a good reason for studying the course, or rather manage through it then you can go for a masters degree in any course you would love to read, Dont give up, there will be light at the end of this tunnel, learn more, discover yourself http://www.nigerian-youth..com
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by Freerhyme1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
Physicist Here,
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by wazzihu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
I am on for computer engineering technology.thats what i study.ur course is nice.just finish and set up something on ur own relating 2ur field.then u can study human anatomy at master level.
Re: What Course Are U Studying? by malkat: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
Am studying B. Sc. Physics @ Unibuja
my advice is believe in urself and in this our country no field is a waste
in general you could be employ in a bank

i beleive kinetics deals with motion and there are many things in motion
think of comunication organization like (mtn, glo etc), PHCN these are non-living kinetic
the human heart is in motion because it undergoes heart-beats: u are allready on ur way to study human which i believe ur course human kinetic is really related to.

keep on n gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Futo Releases 3rd And Final List / What Jobs Can Ssce Holders Do In Nigeria / Futo 2011/2012 Supplementary Admission List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.