Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video (28701 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2022
bati007:
Anytime I see this kind of pictures I cannot but weep for my country Nigeria.

Personally I've been to at least 7 international airports including Pearson Intl, JFK, O'Hare, Heartfield Jackson, OR Thambo and Dubai Emirates.

While at these breathtaking places, I always wondered if it was same human beings like us that put these structures in place

Muritala Intl Airport on the other hand is blessed with numerous pot holes in/out, car tyres used as security blockades when approaching departure/ arrival halls and an unending renovation that has been going on for almost a decade.

Our leaders even after traveling around the world have intentionally turned a blind eye to infrastructure and development.

Only a revolution can reset this country for better.

Revolution won't change the fact that money built these things.

We have a low tax to gdp ratio, we believe in paying N175 for something that costs N700 naira, and we also won't pay the market price for electirc power in this country.

You want revolution because you think that it would suddenly mean that the new government would take all the money from the rich and use it to build nice things for you. That's ok...till the problem of sustainability comes up...and then your new revolutionary government would charge high taxes on all of you to keep them nice things running.

Nigeria has to change, yes, but from a sharing cake economy into an baking cake and exporting it, as well as exporting the ingredients to make more cake. There is no national cake, just ways of making more money.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by EmiDon11: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Pics of the nairalander in the plane

Or.......

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by FaceThem: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Enjoy yourself
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Ykc2(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
DSC7:
Nice one...

God Bless Nigeria....

No place like home...
no place like home because dem born you for nigeria for say na for one western country dem born you nothing they will give you will make you stay in nigeria,ask dj cuppy abi money no dey?
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Bestbeelieve: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Mamabugi:
Congratulations dear. Praying I leave someday and that this night mare in Nigeria just ends today.
make your move n have a focused plan!
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by obi4eze(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2022
It's Charles De Gaulle International Airport.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SunnyDS(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Okk
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Mattwillz: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2022
DSC7:
Nice one...
God Bless Nigeria....
No place like home...
no place like home..iffa whoos you eh
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Firstcitizen: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2022
obi58:

Just to show that some of you don't even understand the value of education.

You tell me why then did you bother to spell airport and difference correctly since we would understand anyway if you spelt them as airpot or differense

ITK
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Firstcitizen: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2022
obi58:

Just to show that some of you don't even understand the value of education.

You tell me why then did you bother to spell airport and difference correctly since we would understand anyway if you spelt them as airpot or differense

Educated ITK that does not know when, how or where to use the word 'not' grin

obi58:
Bros... It's Charles De Gaulle and Charles D'Gaul. angry
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by obi58: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Educated ITK that does not know when, how or where to use the word 'not' grin

Education Minister... you have been noticed!

Perhaps you don't know the difference between an omission and an aberration to the name of the largest airport in France.

Please carry your joblessness to some other thread.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by gnykelly(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2022
bati007:
Anytime I see this kind of pictures I cannot but weep for my country Nigeria.

Personally I've been to at least 7 international airports including Pearson Intl, JFK, O'Hare, Heartfield Jackson, OR Thambo and Dubai Emirates.

While at these breathtaking places, I always wondered if it was same human beings like us that put these structures in place

Muritala Intl Airport on the other hand is blessed with numerous pot holes in/out, car tyres used as security blockades when approaching departure/ arrival halls and an unending renovation that has been going on for almost a decade.

Our leaders even after traveling around the world have intentionally turned a blind eye to infrastructure and development.

Only a revolution can reset this country for better.

I haven't seen a single pothole on MMIA. stop the lie...the country might be bad but stop being myopic

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:
Dem go scrutinize your life.

Also, those travelling to Africa would have to walk a long distance to get to their aircraft.

Nice airport, not-so nice authorities.
You are already complaining, why shouldn't they scrutinize your life? You think it is Africa where everything goes? Everyone is corrupt in Africa that is why they make sure you don't bring your fraudulent and corrupt lifestyles into their country.

grin grin African Airports are worst, especially nigerian Airports no toilet, no airconditioner, no trolleys, i had to pay for trolleys at nigerian airport, no lifts, even the luggage elavators were not working. I had to offload my own luggages myself from the aircraft.

And the authorities? In africa and nigeria? Very rude, unproffessional and they beg for money.. if you don't like the way you are scrutinized or treated by French airport's authorities, stay in Africa! Don't go to Paris! They treat you badly but you still go there, stay in Africa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by casppyjay: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
iwaeda:

CDG, I love this airport, I first used it in 2006 when it was bring remodeled grin grin grin grin grin

See Paris and live grin cheesy grin
see and Paris and die see krakow and hook for life lol
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Allisgud: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Who has mma nite picture
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by kiddkash(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
na itel you dey take capture?
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Firstcitizen: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
obi58:

Education Minister... you have been noticed!

Perhaps you don't know the difference between an omission and an aberration to the name of the largest airport in France.

Please carry your joblessness to some other thread.

Lol, you are the one seeking attention, else you would ignore the original post and the irrelevant error. Afterall the bobo is no Frenchman. See how he wants to hide under omission blablabla. So if it is an exam you will tell the examiner that " ejor oh, na omission nau" grin grin grin Next time make sure you have a big dick before telling others that their dicks are small. Mr value of education Ta ta grin
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Confirm4real(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Better country not like the shithole...
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by mamawa123: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Haryour12:
God when?

Don’t overthink it. God will make it right for you. I used to think this before, especially when I followed my boss or his family members to the airport. I didn’t have any other plans then than to travel out of the country, but my main obstacle then was that I didn’t have anyone in Nigeria or abroad who could help me.

All is now history. I give glory to the almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by abuhusna1: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIUnkr_aIU

Nairalander touch down at Charles D'Gaul international airport Paris
It's your phone camera for me. It's top nothch crystal like
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by TheNoble007(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
iwaeda:

CDG, I love this airport, I first used it in 2006 when it was bring remodeled grin grin grin grin grin

See Paris and live grin cheesy grin

There is nothing special about Paris. Don't deceive anyone. Perhaps it was a beautiful city in the 1990's but not anymore. A city filled with asylum seekers, homeless and lots of pick pockets. I hold my bag like a divine treasure whenever I visit the city.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by mamawa123: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2022
DSC7:
Nice one...

God Bless Nigeria....

No place like home...

You are absolutely right about this. Anywhere I live, have peace of mind and make money to cater for myself and my immediate family is my primary home. Right now Nigeria is secondary to me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

France pays higher in power tarrifs and taxes than Nigeria.

You want to be as good as France? Pay the money needed. Even without corruption, we don't have what it takes...and to have what it takes, first stop voting leaders because they share money.
You think you know a lot but you sound like a dullard.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by me69: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Omo see light everywhere
Nepa are you seeing this
I know your are not since una don carry light shelf
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Funkybabee(f): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2022
00FFT00:

You for gree?

Yes ke grin
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by rusher14: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You are already complaining, why shouldn't they scrutinize your life? You think it is Africa where everything goes? Everyone is corrupt in Africa that is why they make sure you don't bring your fraudulent and corrupt lifestyles into their country.

grin grin African Airports are worst, especially nigerian Airports no toilet, no airconditioner, no trolleys, i had to pay for trolleys at nigerian airport, no lifts, even the luggage elavators were not working. I had to offload my own luggages myself from the aircraft.

And the authorities? In africa and nigeria? Very rude, unproffessional and they beg for money.. if you don't like the way you are scrutinized or treated by French airport's authorities, stay in Africa! Don't go to Paris! They treat you badly but you still go there, stay in Africa!

What is this one saying?

Paris is a Hub.

I don't need to be visiting France to make a stopover.
The scrutiny that wouldn't be applied to other races, passport aside, would be applied to a black man.

I see you also stylishly avoided talking about the distance African travellers have to walk to get to their gates.

Lastly, Amsterdam is Europe's major travel hub, yet no such discriminatory tactics nor derision.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

What is this one saying?

Paris is a Hub.

I don't need to be visiting France to make a stopover.
The scrutiny that wouldn't be applied to other races, passport aside, would be applied to a black man.

I see you also stylishly avoided talking about the distance African travellers have to walk to get to their gates.

Lastly, Amsterdam is Europe's major travel hub, yet no such discriminatory tactics nor derision.

As i ve said, go by a different route, avoid Paris if you don't like how you are treated.

The distance was designed that way by terminals,if you cannot walk ask them to drive you on one of their auto trolleys. Africans like to complain over unnercerssary things when they are in Europe even though their own countries are not even up to C standard.

I cannot believe Walking distance to your plane is what you are complaining about at an airport and even term it discriminatory?

You have carefully avoided to comment on the disgusting state of nigerian airports and their bribe seeking, rude and obnoxious staffs.

Get over it man! I have driven through Calais, Dover into France numerous times never encountered any discrimination. I have also had to walk that distance to board at Charles D Gaulle.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by seunayantokun(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Running away from Buhari, the work of their hand.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by josephevergreen(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Wow lovely environment ...congrats bro..i pray i have the oppurtunity to japa soon lord
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by planetx: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Rubbish airport, you will think the pilots made a mistake and landed in a francophone west African country because you will barely see white people in a European airport lol. Apart from luxury designer stores nothing else in the mediocre airport, even to find something to eat the options are very limited.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by rusher14: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
As i ve said, go by a different route, avoid Paris if you don't like how you are treated.

The distance was designed that way by terminals,if you cannot walk ask them to drive you on one of their auto trolleys. Africans like to complain over unnercerssary things when they are in Europe even though their own countries are not even up to C standard.

I cannot believe Walking distance to your plane is what you are complaining about at an airport and even term it discriminatory?

You have carefully avoided to comment on the disgusting state of nigerian airports and their bribe seeking, rude and obnoxious staffs.

Get over it man! I have driven through Calais, Dover into France numerous times never encountered any discrimination. I have also had to walk that distance to board at Charles D Gaulle.

Oh shut it.

I have said what is outright discrimination and nothing you say would change it.

Why are the African-bound flights the furthest distance to commute in Paris?

Why is there more scrutiny for black people even when they hold American or European passports?

I'm sure to you this is acceptable.

You've been to Calais and I've been to several countries across several continents.

If anyone had said this about Amsterdam for instance, i would have opposed it but Paris....nah.

If you are a black person, avoid it if you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Christmas For Residents As Truck Carrying Alcohol Had An Accident / My Visit To The Groove Of Oranmiyan Staff... Ile-Ife(with pictures) / Pictures Of Beautiful Akwa Ibom Rural Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.