Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video (28703 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
nijaomegacode:

You think you know a lot but you sound like a dullard.

Good morning and may you have a prosperous and great day. May God continue to bless and keep you
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by toboy: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
It's written as Charles de Gaulle
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by planetx: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You are already complaining, why shouldn't they scrutinize your life? You think it is Africa where everything goes? Everyone is corrupt in Africa that is why they make sure you don't bring your fraudulent and corrupt lifestyles into their country.

grin grin African Airports are worst, especially nigerian Airports no toilet, no airconditioner, no trolleys, i had to pay for trolleys at nigerian airport, no lifts, even the luggage elavators were not working. I had to offload my own luggages myself from the aircraft.

And the authorities? In africa and nigeria? Very rude, unproffessional and they beg for money.. if you don't like the way you are scrutinized or treated by French airport's authorities, stay in Africa! Don't go to Paris! They treat you badly but you still go there, stay in Africa!
I can see that you are a bloody liar the toilets at MMIA are clean and have attendants. Tell us which flight you took that you have access to the aircraft cargo hold to offload your own luggage. And for your information a lot of airports around the world trolleys are not free and the less than 50 cent you pay for a trolley in Lagos is nothing compared to the $6 you pay in airports like Washington Dulles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Evergreen4(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

Only believe. Someday you will tour the world. If it could happen to local man like me, it will happen to you too. Never stop believing!!!
Thanks Bro. God bless you immensely for the words of encouragement. I appreciate
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by obyrich(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Ololanla:
Good to behold.
Meanwhile, Buhari should resign now!
Why should he Resign?
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

Oh shut it.

I have said what is outright discrimination and nothing you say would change it.

Why are the African-bound flights the furthest distance to commute in Paris?

Why is there more scrutiny for black people even when they hold American or European passports?

I'm sure to you this is acceptable.

You've been to Calais and I've been to several countries across several continents.

If anyone had said this about Amsterdam for instance, i would have opposed it but Paris....nah.

If you are a black person, avoid it if you can.
Well.. you are allowed to feel this way, as i ve said get over it!

Yes, i have driven to Calais and around Europe delivering coffees, foods and other groceries , i drive trailers. You have being around the whole world but only mentioning Amsterdam, good for you! grin

You are correct!, i agree and have also adviced you to avoid Paris! If you don't like how they treated you, they don't want you coming to their country anyway.

Or get over it! Again you have avoided to comment on African airports you are clearly biased with your comments.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by rusher14: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Well.. you are allowed to feel this way, as i ve said get over it!

Yes, i have driven to Calais and around Europe delivering coffees and groceries , i drive trailers. You have being around the whole world but only mentioning Amsterdam, good for you! grin

You are correct!, i agree and have also adviced you to avoid Paris! If you don't like how they treated you, they don't want you coming to their country anyway.

Or get over it! Again you have avoided to comment on African airports you are clearly biased with your comments.

I'm mentioning Amsterdam because it is in Europe.

Let's not go into the issue of where I've been.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

I'm mentioning Amsterdam because it is in Europe.

Let's not go into the issue of where I've been.
You are the one who claimed to have travelled to different continents, i didn't ask you grin travel to where ever the hell you want, that is your own cup of cocoa! I believe Africa is included in your vast travels still you avoided commenting on how you were treated in africa and the appalling atitudes of airports staffs in africa and rotten state of some african airports. You are biased in your comments grin
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by rusher14: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You are the one who claimed to have travelled to different continents, i didn't ask you grin travel to where ever the hell you want, that is your own cup of cocoa! I believe Africa is included in your vast travels still you avoided commenting on how you were treated in africa and the appalling atitudes of airports staffs in africa and rotten state of some african airports. You are biased in your comments grin

Been to OR Tambo in South Africa, treated quite well.
Been to Congo, Mauritania, Cote D'voire, Ghana, all in Africa, was treated with dignity and some of those airports are as good as any in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

Been to OR Tambo in South Africa, treated quite well.
Been to Congo, Mauritania, Cote D'voire, Ghana, all in Africa, was treated with dignity and some of those airports are as good as any in the world.
Good! That is what you say, i might feel different when i visit these countries you have mentioned, it is all about how you or I felt or feel we were treated, you have a problem with walking distance to board an aircraft whereas i don't. grin you see? What bout nigerian airports? Were they any better? grin i bet they weren't

They scrutinize you in Europe airports because blacks or africans are known to be criminals and drug peddlers.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
planetx:
I can see that you are a bloody liar the toilets at MMIA are clean and have attendants. Tell us which flight you took that you have access to the aircraft cargo hold to offload your own luggage. And for your information a lot of airports around the world trolleys are not free and the less than 50 cent you pay for a trolley in Lagos is nothing compared to the $6 you pay in airports like Washington Dulles.
So trolleys and toilets are the only thing you saw in my comments? grin by the way trolleys are Free here at Heathrow.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by rusher14: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Good! That is what you say, i might feel different when i visit these countries you have mentioned, it is all about how you or I felt or feel we were treated, you have a problem with walking distance to board an aircraft whereas i don't. grin you see? What bout nigerian airports? Were they any better? grin i bet they weren't

The difference is i have been to these airports and Paris(severally).

The difference is the number of times i realised how much of a hassle it is in Paris when contrasted with a much busier airport in the same Europe.

I must say, even in Europe, I've never experienced such scrutiny at other airports.

When I say scrutiny, i mean right from when you disembark the airplane, there would be gun-totting gendarmes requesting your passport (if you are black), and then they go on to use their monocle to inspect the passport.

Surely, any experienced traveller has either endured or observed such proceedings at Charles de Gaulle.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by rusher14: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
planetx:

Don't mind him.

Some airports require you pay for trolleys, others don’t.

This happens around the world.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

The difference is i have been to these airports and Paris(severally).

The difference is the number of times i realised how much of a hassle it is in Paris when contrasted with a much busier airport in the same Europe.

I must say, even in Europe, I've never experienced such scrutiny at other airports.

When I say scrutiny, i mean right from when you disembark the airplane, there would be gun-totting gendarmes requesting your passport (if you are black), and then they go on to use their monocle to inspect the passport.

Surely, any experienced traveller has either endured or observed such proceedings at Charles de Gaulle.
I have passed through this same Charles D Gaulle airport from London enroute nigeria, walked the same borading distance, encountered Gendarmes, if you live inside Paris or anywhere else in France you will feel different, an airport is different security are ussually tight and so it should be.
I think i ve also seen armed security men at Frankfurt airport once i was there. Even at the borders here where we drive across to and fro regularly Europe in our trailers

You could say the same when it comes to armed security men, even American Immigrations at JK and LA carry weapons, scrutinizes Mexicans and Africans also. Austrailian immigrations do the same to chinese, Africans, Vietnamese, venezuelans, Brazillians, colombians and Singaporians. It all boils down to how individuals felt they were treated.

You didn't comment on nigerian airports again, why? Are you in denial or what?
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Wwwq: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
newcommer:

Shut it old man. Your pacifist response is fooling no one but yourself.

600 billion dollars have been stolen from Nigeria since Independence. That's a good start for any serious country that wants to progress..

If they cannot make something out of their country with all the oil revenue and abundant natural resources in the country, they should keep waiting for manna from heaven or better still the new colonial masters in this era; the Chinese.

Nonsense!

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by ironheart(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
otokx:

Nigerians are only interested in world class church buildings.
hahahahahah, thanks man. This statement just made my day.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by God1stson(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIUnkr_aIU

Nairalander touch down at Charles D'Gaul international airport Paris

U VOTED APC AND U WANT TO LEAVE US HERE.
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Nwaotu10(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
GOD WHEN? cheesy
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by TheEnforcer: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
planetx:
6usd at Dulles?
Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by wizod(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Funkybabee:
Awwwwwwwwwww

You didn't take me along
I'll take you along when i come home by december dis year.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video by Funkybabee(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
wizod:
I'll take you along when i come home by december dis year.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic / Early Christmas For Residents As Truck Carrying Alcohol Had An Accident / My Visit To The Groove Of Oranmiyan Staff... Ile-Ife(with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.