Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night (104494 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmypure:
Mars that no human being has been to, abi na for imagination them build am, because mass na seven months journey .

Na cruise. Maybe he wants to pump a coin again
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Crampyblood(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Authoreety:

35m dolsss
I swear comrade..
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by ikemesit4477: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Op do well to update us when they are recruiting! grin

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Aqesimitta: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't be amazed most of the prost.titutes there may be Robots
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by etrange: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:
So I will wake up one day travel to Mars, pay $5m to sleep in the hotel. Then after that, what next? Come back to earth or go where?

It's same thing as saying,.. Wake up one morning, withdraw $10m from my bank and throw it away.

Have you viewed the planet earth from a distance before? Those who have say it's a life changing experience. It's like coming back from death. When you see how small this earth and everything we fight for are from a distance, material wealth and geopolitical divisions become less significant to you.

This is the height these billionaires aim to reach. They're constantly searching for that sense of fulfillment that comes when you've seen it all. You call it a waste based on your financial level and your order of priorities. You're probably thinking of the investment you could make with the money, the people you could help or even more fun activities you could do with it. But the people in question can pay the $5m and still do all these. When expressed as a percentage of their worth, it may be just as expensive as you buying a new phone. If it were N5m, I would go.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by x2x2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omooba77:
First hotel In Mars built by Elon Musk is about to Open soon costing $5Million per night.

This hotel is away from planet Earth.

https://twitter.com/mcphils_/status/1552176159475249153
Aye, owo wa ni bi to waa...
so those labourer wey help them Carry sand and cement and wood don reach Mars before and I'm here drinking garri..
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by WhatIf: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
I have already booked for two weekend, last weekend of August and November!

Believe it, the rich men will all run away from this planet earth any day any time!
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omooba77:
First hotel In Mars built by Elon Musk is about to Open soon costing $5Million per night.

This hotel is away from planet Earth.

https://twitter.com/mcphils_/status/1552176159475249153
Aye, owo wa ni bi to waa...

What did you gain from spreading falsehood?

Website Traffic?
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by 8stargeneral: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Transportation money from Earth to Mars dey included, right? Who did he buy the land from?
from indigene in mar grin

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by YangaBabe: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
5 million dollars per night? Wow! So even when I win in the Next Titan Nigeria show I won't still be able to afford this? Na wa o.

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Jolene201(f): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is mars habitable now. ?
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by YourFavorite21(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
If it were 500k or 1M I would go.
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by cRobo: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmypure:
Mars that no human being has been to, abi na for imagination them build am, because mass na seven months journey .

No insult intended but you need to update your knowledge
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Emmypure: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2022
cRobo:

No insult intended but you need to update your knowledge

Na you need to update your brain

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by olayiwola72(m): 2:53am On Jul 29, 2022
One girl will now tell me she is not ready for sex after I lodge in the hotel grin

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Alusiizizi(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Transportation money from Earth to Mars dey included, right? Who did he buy the land from?

Land is free in Mars, assuming you can get there.

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Alusiizizi(m): 3:20am On Jul 29, 2022
1Alex:
So I will wake up one day travel to Mars, pay $5m to sleep in the hotel. Then after that, what next? Come back to earth or go where?

It's same thing as saying,.. Wake up one morning, withdraw $10m from my bank and throw it away.

You don't get. It's an investment. Go to Mars and stake claim to as much free land as you can cover. The extra-terrestrial real estate is almost certain to appreciate in value in the future as more groups move to imitate Musks stunt.
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by remymartyn: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2022
If going to Mars alone is 7 months plus, it means to and fro will take more than one year

So I'd lose 5million dollars and more than a year in time?...it's not worth it abeg

Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by cRobo: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Emmypure:

I really need to update my brain

OK
Please do that asap
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Well till then.
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Ernestm: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gadafii:
This Elon guy should just calm down small

Nigha is already living in 3022

$5m/night inside hotel for mass, ahhh

And people wey go ready spend one week there Dey this life like this
I hear say one hotel dey Maldives underwater 38M per night or so can't remember the exact figure but Maybe dis one go give opportunity for further outer Space Exploitation cos soon People go like build their own house der instead of hotel
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Ernestm: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aqesimitta:
Don't be amazed most of the prost.titutes there may be Robots
Lol Everywhere u go sometin must kill a man grin
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by AdeWire001: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
1Alex:

over calculation wont kill ya grin grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by PumpumPrince: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Jolene201:
Is mars habitable now. ?

daling did I mention am a Londoner from London & Ieaf in expensive area call pekam & I droves a range rover(only £40,000)..cash& I have moiney....juss in case u ask!(no oofencse) wink
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Snitch24(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2023
Can't be 24hrs shaaa
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by AmericaWelch: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Wow, that's a sky-high price for a room! 😅 But hey, if you ever decide to explore Earth instead, check out some suggestions for the miami best area to stay. Much more budget-friendly!
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by amilebills(f): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Several factors influence a tweet’s impressions, including the number of followers a user has, the visibility of the profiles they engage with, and how the Twitter algorithm chooses to amplify and recommend tweets. With strategic engagement over time, users can work to increase their overall impressions count and boost their visibility on the platform. However, many people struggle to get their tweets seen by a wide audience. This is where Twitter Impressions Useviral can help.
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
I already reserved one week stay ......... 🤣😜

Wake up wake up ....... It's just a bad dream .....😄
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by amilebills(f): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
trails carolina horror stories, a wilderness therapy program located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, has faced significant controversy in recent years due to disturbing allegations from former participants and their families. These “horror stories” describe accounts of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment during time spent at the facility.
Re: Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lexusgs430:
I already reserved one week stay ......... 🤣😜

Wake up wake up ....... It's just a bad dream .....😄
doesn't matter, you might just be lucky o

Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja