Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. (59391 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Fantazy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
I don't know if girls brain contains urine. So after leaving u for that while u called her to come and she still came to chop you patapata finally.
Anyway, I have nothing much to say

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Majority of women are just ungrateful been
If u treat them well dey will dump u, but once u re hash dey won't

Pet them u will hear shege
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by promzy555(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Edoziesmart:

I'm Obidient and usuful with my pvc intact with me.

Gracias
You are doing well, go and sin no more my fellow.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by caesymore(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

Broke ladies are leaches. Why go into a relationship whereby the only thing you can offer is an over used pussy.

Shift jOor
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Olinex: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

U no get joy o
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by poweranger(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
paulolee:
things de happen o

I dey tell u grin
paulolee:
things de happen o

I dey tell u
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Skidee: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
When she pours you acid for her own revenge now, the mumus hailing you will come and greet you at the hospital.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Walealoba(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skidee:
When she pours you acid for her own revenge now, the mumus hailing you will come and greet you at the hospital.

sir please check my signature
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by bellotaofeek: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wuwa ika grin
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Coinwarrior: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

why do you say that babe
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by grandstar(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Alexgman1
Be angry but do not sin. This is heartless and unfair.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Zaheeddudu: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Alexgman1:
I never entered a relationship wit d intention of "sucking and cleaning mouth." I always want to settle down and start a family thats my main aim of going into any relationship with anyone but i never knew they came to flex me mercilessly but once i decide to reduce or momentarily stop d "sexual flexing" they said i dont love them anymore" then use it as an excuse to break up.
same here ,i dan tired to love like dis
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
If you're going to learn a lesson of not dating entitled liabilities,, then learn.

If not,, you're definitely going to come back to tell another similar story.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by kelspinall(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2022
childish

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Please How can i stop Masturbation? / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.