Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. (59381 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Brainmytool: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Ori e ti daru

I wish u could write yoruba fluently. A word for u: always calm down and learn, kiddo
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
FreeSpirited:
U dey maddd
bro the madness deep.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Foodqueen(f): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Lies.

Lies, which fast food u go wey go as koow u carry takeaway go sit down.

U wan form macho for nl after them Don leave u.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alibaba0: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship i find myself i always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful. My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell inlove wit this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable. But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so i can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.
Recently i called her to come celebrate my birthday wit me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshs. My Man
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alibaba0: 1:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

What do you have to offer a man if not only toto

4 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Fash20: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship i find myself i always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful. My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell inlove wit this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable. But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so i can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.
Recently i called her to come celebrate my birthday wit me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.

This doesn't make sense. You should have moved on. This move is childish as fucck.

If it was the take away that angered you, you could have told her you won't paying for anything else. Simple!

The idea of calling your ex to celebrate your birthday shows you still think about her. Move on man!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Nothing will happen to the Op. He served her right!
May the Good Lord bless him more and more. I extend the blessing to every guy who is planning to break the heart of his girl or take revenge for heart break.
Hypocrite..preach one thing and claim another..let there be peace says ur signature yet u are glorifying stupidity and revenge.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Alexgman1(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Fash20:

This doesn't make sense. You should have moved on. This move is childish as fucck.

If it was the take away that angered you, you could have told her you won't paying for anything else. Simple!

The idea of calling your ex to celebrate your birthday shows you still think about her. Move on man!
To slap u wit dog bone dey hungry me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by luminouz(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Fash20:

Childish as fuq, as if you no collect your Sagem 2250 from Ronke that year when she served you hot breakfast abi?

Better leave OP alone.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by fotadmowmend(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2022
cool
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
Wickedness ......... Learn to forgive . I have dated few ladies but have only one as ex ( only because she feels big being a nurse and I am a mobile phone technician). I still talk with others and we are still friends. Life is all about pains and gains we must learn to forgive but never forget

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by jddempire(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Childish behavior.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by harmargedon: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
very SIMPle guy you are.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by mcgodison2531(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Guy u get mind
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2022
There is judgement. Don't treat people bad and expect a smooth sail. All the best

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!
Kpekus sting girl is talking.

So make continue living in bondage.

Mumu
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by adekS1(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

unfortunately there about 99% of men in nigeria that are broke...some ppl sef go flaunt money in front of u girls,u feel atimes it's their money they are only using it as baits,not theirs.
So u ladies shd learn to be faithful n reciprocate genuine love

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2022
As a member of Stingen Men Association of Nigeria, all I could say is; "na man u be"
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by OtunbaStixx23: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

We also have hungry ladies like u everywhere...
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Brarrie: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
kakaaa77:
boss, this is hardcore and it is too much, we are all human we learn to forgive and forget
this is not an issue of forgiveness hmm

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by erai30(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
The na man you be, the restaurant just got a new IT student she has to wash plate and sweep for some months. I owe you one cold sachet water angry, clap for yourself.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by adekS1(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
kakaaa77:
boss, this is hardcore and it is too much, we are all human we learn to forgive and forget
the lady shd be able to forgive him now if he apologize for wat he did
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by folake4u(f): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion.

This is just the worst.

I put extra N200 in the offering box and pray I don't meet someone who'd like me out of "pity".

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by UrPapa: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

U are worse dan a simp
Abeg comot G from ur monicker

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by VeryWickedMan: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Childish but wicked so I support OP

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by tctrills: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Broke women and broke men always stick together. When I was broke, I used to date jobless girls but when money started coming, I started going out with the most educated, intelligent, and working-class girls. I cant see myself dating a poor girl anymore.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Pwettylinda(f): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2022
You are the biggest fool in Nigeria currently

No body fit drag foolishness with you. You won and will always win

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Maurindo(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2022
As much as i wouldn't do same if i happen to be in OP's shoes, i still don't get why people get out on dates and honor invitations of exes. Be like people life no come de sweet dem again O, not to talk of someone you did bad... Omor!
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Starcy(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Let her feel the pain too. I hail u OP
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Elliotg: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
U mean it?
Binaowei, izon kimi, nua! Ari mbali mi. You rep the alpha kingdom well. The best form of defence is attack, and you did just that. Took the female leeching kingdom unawares.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Evangdanyno2017(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2022
If this girl would hurt you tomorrow, people will start pitying you. They don't know what you have done. If you don't need girl again what is the need of setting her up like this. Bro what you did was wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Please How can i stop Masturbation? / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.