Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. (59383 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Brunosamel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
You did nothing wrong one need to be ruthless when it comes to dealing with women
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
How do you feel now?
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Wardstunna22(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
You are an Oloye for doing that. Collect two Odogwu bitters na Champ you be.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one op

It's not good to help these gals called naija gals Thay are all swines

Imagine you taking care of someone and she is a nymph and later went back to her ex

What type of animal is she ...good as u treat her that way

@savedday @mosdii @womenareapez we have won
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Emperor88(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!
But the lady is not broke abi? Why can't she tell the guy to order takeaways that she will pay for it.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seems you need to enroll in John_Doe class on twitter.
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by PraiseHim4ever: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

[color=]
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

[/color]
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

grin
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

[color=]
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

[/color]
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Even alhaja recognized a broke man.... lol
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by brainhgeek(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sounds stupid to me

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Edoziesmart(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
promzy555:
I can bet u, na fake story story
Everything nah fake story for Una side

That's how my brother once brought his family issue here and some of you guys see it as fake story.
I pray you guys don't fall into such issue in life.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by CrownLands(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
That was pretty harsh. Considering as you said, she's not working. You should have let her be. If you were good, let your compassionate mien continue even though you both are no longer an item.

Alexgman1:

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Rexnegro(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

Hahhahahahahhaha my belle o

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Rexnegro(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Put your hand on your head and say after me:

I BE MUMU AND HUNGRY GIRL

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Rexnegro(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Baba you do well

Baje baje over do well choke the nigga sef

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Olumighty23: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
You are a bad guy�
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Rexnegro(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Authoreety:
Bro, you did d right thing..

Instead of her to eat and g home she Wan put extra expenses for ur head...

Nonsense...

Liabilities everywhere called girls ... She want chop and takeaway WETIN she herself can't pay for . Foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by ibechris(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
U tried seriously.

This is how many guys would marry this huge liability thinking is about love.

E no easy at all.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by princewarri1985: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wow! Nice one bro and may God bless you for what you did, na your type we need around all these womem with their entitlement mentality not all these SIMPS parading themselves as men. You really made my day bro please if you dont mind send me your account details make i transfer 2k give you make you take buy some bottles of beer for the weekend because you really made my day today cheers
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Traplord09: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Don't forget your father was broke before before she got married

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by myrates: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
And now you want us to clap for you abi? You are more stupid than stupidity itself .
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by princewarri1985: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

What about broke women with their useless entitlement mentality? Just like the aforementioned girl the OP talked about? They are even worst than the beggers you see on the street

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by myrates: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=EsvRotimiJubril post=115188839]Seems you need to enroll in John_Doe class on twitter.
[/quot
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by promzy555(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Everything nah fake story for Una side

That's how my brother once brought his family issue here and some of you guys see it as fake story.
I pray you guys don't fall into such issue in life.
Abeg ee, even if is true how is dat an issue.? That e fooled himself?

Guy there's more issue in Nigeria, dat we need to find solution.

Go get ur pvc, u and o.p
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Tokotaya: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
You are not a good representative of men. Nothing laudable in what you have done.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
God bless you for telling him the truth!. Most ppl can't identify evil/wickedness when they are the ones doing it. Why invite her over, when you know you wanted to humiliate her?? Even we self dry offend God and he dey forgive us, the op shud just go and seek sincere forgiveness from God. That's all I can say.
Brainmytool:
That wasn't the right thing to do at that time. Since she is the 4th person to suck u and clean mouth. The best thing is for u to learn from the 4 mistakes u have made and be mature. Next time stop tryna be a SIMPSTER. Relationship is not for u, cos u have chosen not to learn.

And lastly, you just lost every respect you had from her, cos u shouldnt have called her at the first place. You should have let her go and count ur losses and move on.

Please learn to be a man, kiddo.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Walealoba(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Olumighty23:
You are a bad guy�

sir please check my signature i really need your help
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Shaggyswang(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

I believe you are referring to even broker ladies?
The cum rag of the earth?
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Tadipexs: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Brotherly you've done a right thing at a wrong time to wrong person, you need to find a way for atonement with that lady, she's a very good girl she didn't deserve what you dishes out for her.
You are the insensitive type, a lady want sex every night from you as a factor for her to remain kept by you and you don't see that as a red flag or and a confirmed nymphomaniac, and you refuse to apply common sense that this is just a Bleep material and not a girlfriend less a wife material.
Bros find a way to pacify that girl for your insensitive and Ill treatment before she cursed you because if she curse you no pastor that will be able to bath it off your generation.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Sleekfingers: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

You behaved immaturely.....
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Only if your mother knew this and stayed away from your father..
You won't have been giving us this epistle now..
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by caracas: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Men should also learn how to stay way from broke women.
Broke women can do anything to survive including sleeping with your dad…..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Please How can i stop Masturbation? / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.