Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants (18908 Views)

Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by danngnews: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
odaniel1:
[/i]The trial Judge gave the ruling on grounds that the allegations against the defendants are yet to be proven.[i]

Joker vibes grin

Only in Nigeria can a public servant (Accountant-General) steal more than $210 million and get away with it.

Have the allegations against kanu been proven?
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Badonasty(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
End of matter….case closed
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Gbeng30(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria jagajaga, I won't be surprised if you are a free man and not guilty,... Your case won't be the first neither will it be the last...
One thing I know is that everyone who partake in spoiling this country will suffer the consequences with their generation.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Dada4me: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
He will go Scot free, he did the biddings of his ogas at the top

1 Like

Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Musa2018(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sometimes I prefer jungle justice sha.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Cjayboy: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
100% failed Nation.
Worse Administration in the history of Nigeria.
This too will be swept under the Fulani carpet soon!
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by odaniel1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
danngnews:

Have the allegations against kanu been proven?

Dumb-ass question, isn't he still in Jail?
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by naikeboy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
The judge done collect him own breakfast...
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by bobntu: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin End of story
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by onuman: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Idris has paid for his bail, and possible escape, with a fraction of the billions of Naira he looted from Buhari government.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by danngnews: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
odaniel1:

Dumb-ass question, isn't he still in Jail?

Do you know how many lives 80 billion naira would have saved? How many hospitals and heath centers it would gave saved, How many kilometers of roads it would have built thereby savings lives from road accidents. That is the magnitude of the crime committed by thus AGF, yet he has been granted bail, so if him why not kanu?
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Basicend: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Tinubu mandate I stand gidibgam����������

God punish you and Tinubu.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Basicend: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
jrusky:
Imagine? And senator Okoboshi was jail for 7 years for N400 million and Idris that stole N85 billion got bail?

He will get bail coz he knows the powers that be. . Guy, Nigeria is a joke and our judiciary is a charade.

The more you look, the less you see. .
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by kafeii123: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
These are the types of people bandits should target
..not poor Nigerians who are struggling to feed....they can even charge 5bn on this type of person and he'll gladly pay it without feeling any pain....
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by 528ibilola: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
We knew this was coming...... All thieves are equal but SOME are more equal than others....Fulanis do this one....We knew this was coming...... All thieves are equal but SOME are more equal than others....Fulanis do this one.......
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by 8stargeneral: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Man that's supposed to rot in jail for looting public fund is granting bail...buhari and APC has finished Nigerian
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Fkmodhi: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
That’s the end of the case.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by lordally(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

oga na japa you dey!

say hello for yankee for us and tell am say we go soon join you all!

Hahahahha guy no keeh me abeg... No be Japa
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by frog12: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
look like all northerners in government have instructions to LOOT billions to develop the NORTH. and the judges will not touch them
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Cmeo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
See script o. It seems they haven't even find anything against him going by this liberal bail term. They are just holding for chit-chat as it now.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by ProfOkai: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I told Buhari to destroy Nigeria patapata so that no matter what his successor does, it will never be better than his.

Your name is real
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by deflover(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
frog12:
how can someone steal money the size of a state budget and you still grant am bail. what sort of a judge is this ?

sharia jusge grin
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by IgOga(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
When will Nnamdi Kanu be granted bail?

Smh...Nigerian judiciary is gone to the highest bidder
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by blackpanda: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
ufotunang:
...but when a poor man is accused of stealing 5,000 naira he is not given bail ..he is jailed immediately

That is obviously not true. Pls dont say what you dont know
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
He will jaapa. With 300 billion stashed in foreign accounts he can decide to dissapear. He is showing mercy by not running away.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Brushstrokes20: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oleeeeeeeeeee!
# USELESS GOVT of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Germi9: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
So a sitting judge actually granted this man bail chaii
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by taiwolomo1: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
He is an APC member ...what do u expect
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by tonyson010(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nbote:
All of U have gone mad.. The courts, govt and their useless supporters. U ALL ARE MAD!!! THAT USELESS RESIDENT MAI SUYA THAT SELLS VULTURE MEAT IS EVEN RAVING MAD

business as usual.
tortured him, intimidated him and retrieved information needed. then come to agreement and free him.
Re: Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
This country na cruise... meanwhile the EFCC busted some group of boys I never knew were in my estate yesterday. Omor see enough charms and drives... I'm surprised I can't find it anywhere in the news... this country sweet for some sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors / Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.