Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Review This Website I Am Currently Building - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Website I Am Currently Building (237 Views)

Rate This Website I Am Currently Building / Please Review This Blog / Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Review This Website I Am Currently Building by fman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
What theme did u use?
It's poor.
No links
Not scrollable.
The home page slug is too long
Try and make it shorter like xavimoore.com/home
You font size is small.
No elements on the website.
No navigational menu.
No footer items.
With elementor you can do better than this.
You need a mentor
Re: Review This Website I Am Currently Building by Ignyte(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Thank you for your feedback.

1. Theme: The Theme is Hello Elementor. It's a blank theme if you use elementor you would know

2. Links: Like I said, it is work in Progress so, I am still building the pages that would still be linked

3. Scroll: I would need to link into this because, the entire website is dependent on the scrolling. I used a mobile simulator and it scrolled but I will look into it again

4. Slug: If you look at the slug very well , it says 'first draft'. If the client doesn't like the final out put, the entire page will be scrapped. There is an actual home page for the link that takes you to the 'under construction' page

5: Font Size: I think my mobile simulator deceived me so I would adjust this

6: Nav Menu is a header Item and I build my headers and footers as the last thing on every website so, it would come on later.

7. Footer will be built at about the same time with the header.

As regards your feedback: I wanted opinions on responsiveness and thankfully you pointed out Scroll and Font Size.

I would work on them and make it better.

The rest are dependent on when I finish the actual job
Re: Review This Website I Am Currently Building by Emeka71(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Up-coming blog.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free Affiliate Marketing Website For Beginners / Professional Digital Marketer Wanted / Urgently In Need Of A Good Wordpress/web Designer For A Project Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.