Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. (818 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? / Feuding Billionaires, Dangote, Rabiu Of BUA Group Reconcile In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
I don’t need a survey to know this is incorrect. Nairalanders say this to feel good about wasting their lives here. Do you want to know the only millionaire here? Seun. I never believed the fact until one honest person gave me an idea how much he was worth. The person dropped receipts as evidence. I was blown away. Every other Nairalander is struggling to survive; threads here are reflective of it.

When you hear another Nairalander claim billionaires and millionaires populate this place, think of it as no different from when someone says “yes, you’re smarter than me — but I can beat you up,” something to make himself feel better about a mediocre existence.
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by GardenGreen: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
I won't talk about myself. No. I won't be harassed to blow my trumpet. However some years ago when I started my startup financial asset management company. It was online I met a man who dropped 3M in my idea

One Sunny afternoon, I drank Garri still thinking when I would get more finances. And when I checked the transactions I did on the business. I made my first legit 1M. It was around say 5pm. In the morning I had less than 2000 Naira.

I didn't know his identity or anything about. He felt comfortable with me. Introduced me to all his colleagues. Even his boss a bank manager brought funds. In all over seven million was committed to my custody. If not for bad friends and envy

To sum it all. After they saw my integrity in managing their funds and being content with my little share. He introduced me to a top managerial level officer with EFCC Kano

Over 30 Million Naira was again to be entrusted in me.

Be careful how you talk in public

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by shortgun(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
You are looking for people to target for fraud?

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Wawelexy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
shortgun:
You are looking for people to target for fraud?

You are wise sir? Don't mind the hungry scammer, e be like say him just start work...

SAY NO TO FRAUD...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Not everything is a lie. na me know how much btc i get. legal or not it mine
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wawelexy:
SAY NO TO FRAUD...
grin
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by ExMI6(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
There all caliber of people on nairaland, dont underestimate

Op are you aware of this account me0bizy

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
ExMI6:
There all caliber of people on nairaland, dont underestimate

Op are you aware of this account me0bizy
I just saw the account now. The moderators should do their work. No troll can ruffle my demeanour in this forum.
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lmao why are you so concerned?
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Transcriber: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Idonweak: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
See format. This op is not smart. Whether there are millionaires or not , the real question is how does that info directly affect your life?

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
We should learn to accept this forum for what it is; an outlet for hungry and frustrated children to type rubbish during the day then sleep without food only to wake up and continue the cycle the next day.

“Millionaires and billionaires,” make I hear word, abeg.
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Elxandre(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
same nairaland where multimillion trades are happening in autos and technology market sections?

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
meobizy:
I don’t need a survey to know this is incorrect. Nairalanders say this to feel good about wasting their lives here. Do you want to know the only millionaire here? Seun. I never believed the fact until one honest person gave me an idea how much he was worth. The person dropped receipts as evidence. I was blown away. Every other Nairalander is struggling to survive; threads here are reflective of it.

When you hear another Nairalander claim billionaires and millionaires populate this place, think of it as no different from when someone says “yes, you’re smarter than me — but I can beat you up,” something to make himself feel better about a mediocre existence.
Let me assume that out of 2.9m members, that half of the members are fake,, and half of the remaining are no more active..
Leaving us with about 720,000 active members..
Some of them are not on the Nigerian soil as we speak. Some are not even Nigerians..
And you mean that all more than 700,000+ people are all struggling to eat??
They don't own companies and controlling millions??
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Hyland(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elxandre:
same nairaland where multimillion trades are happening in autos and technology market sections?
Or same Nairaland where people are spending millions to travel out, in the travel section?

The OP is delusional !
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
meobizy:
We should learn to accept this forum for what it is; an outlet for hungry and frustrated children to type rubbish during the day then sleep without food only to wake up and continue the cycle the next day.

“Millionaires and billionaires,” make I hear word, abeg.
Like minds attract themselves.
People tend to attract people who have same character with them.
So,, it tells a lot about you.
Of all the Nairalanders in existence,, you are only noticing the jobless kids.
You said you're what again??
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
“Millionaire dey Nairaland. Millionaire dey Nairaland.” Who in those Nairaland meetups look like they’ve seen more than a hundred thousand naira in his/her account?
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Check your inbox.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Alright

meobizy:
Check your inbox.
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by akwesenana: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
I know millionaires are here although every one is a potential troll.

Abeg who fit help me wiyh any work?
I'm willing to go anywhere in Nigeria and abroad sef as long as there's provision for accommodation.

I'm tired. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by Blesstar(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
NB: I really need a legit job of any kind.
Pls help a sister in need. cry
Re: FACT CHECK: Millionaires And Billionaires Dey Nairaland. by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who Nairaland don enrich for this life apart from him owner? You children never employ sense to understand the world.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Oseni Leadership Qualities In Brief / Fresher / Help Better My Conversational Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.