Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths (27358 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by jimetagambo: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin Oga the guy just use insult from begining to end, e no make any argument, if you know as I dey laugh for here grin
The person he was replying made no argument too. He Just jumped in and started talking about how black people in the US are losing and are likely to get shot
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is very rich coming from a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Jesus!

The red and the bolded post

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain, shey you wan go to hell faya?
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by jimetagambo: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain, shey you wan go to hell faya?
grin grin grin grin grin

My co-workers are looking at me like I am going crazy.

Chai. Nairaland has ensured my productivity is next to zero today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will try and stay off Nairaland tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Brendaniel: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

The person he was replying made no argument too. He Just jumped in and started talking about how black people in the US are losing and are likely to get shot
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is very rich coming from a Nigerian grin

You know there are some things you see, you just say "let nature take its course" I dey free some people for Nairaland, I just say "let Nairaland take its course" grin grin grin grin
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by timesup234: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

So it's RT news I should take seriously shey? grin

All you Putin fan boys sef.

I hope you are celebrating Christmas in Russia grin
December in Russia is a trillion times better than anywhere else in the world. I will be spending my December in Russia this year. Cleaner roads, nutritious food, real people and communal love/setting. Russia is heaven on Earth. Then they got the most beautiful women in the world

2 Likes

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin So you can't talk without raining insults grin I've just been laughing here grin

I doubt your account will last till the end this year, if it does please just mention me on dec 31, I will try and publicly praise you grin

Haha what did I do....

I'm just trying to tell the guy who he is, it's not my fault he doesn't own a mirror.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

Actually you are the clown I made mention of. Get it now?
Sounds more like a clown who doesn't know how to paste a simple comment using appropriate button.

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

grin grin grin grin grin

My co-workers are looking at me like I am going crazy.

Chai. Nairaland has ensured my productivity is next to zero today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will try and stay off Nairaland tomorrow. grin

I think you're on drugs. You need to get tested asap. Your colleagues are already eyeing that's how it starts, laughing by yourself.

But when are you coming out of the closet though. I think that guy said something about you and him a closet or something.

May I be the first to say happy married life; whatever floats ya boat. Since he's too rich to leave naija now, I bet it's home going for you.

We gonna miss you jare.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

You're not interested? Did we write you any invite to move to the US? grin grin grin

You clowns are just delusional beyond words. Let me spell it out in a language you'll understand, feel free to use Google Translate to change it to your mother's tongue.

I'm a bee, you are a fly, a bee doesn't have to tell a fly honey tastes better than shit.

Hope that clears it off for you. If you need more beat down...JUST CALL MY NAME...AND I'LL BE THERE....
If we place it on "invite" I would have given you tons of invite before you ever got out, unless you were born there, why will I need the invite of an assylum seeker to travel?
You seem lost right from the very beginning of your mentions, you don't know where to paste a mention, you don't know what "jealousy" stands for and how to use it, you probably have no idea what am talking about.
Did you complete secondary education at all?
Your level of comprehension sounds pathetic, no wonder you have to seek assylum, you probably can't make a living on these shores, slowpokes here normally die poor, am sure you won't be rich, you are too slow and confused to climb the ladder of remarkable success.

2 Likes

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by gnykelly(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Don't get it twisted. Russia is struggling under the effects of sanctions, but the US economy keeps adding jobs and economic indictators are strong.

American economy is run on deficit....QE is what is bankrolling it.

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
LordAdam16:

You're clearly conflating issues and espousing a gross underappreciation of the factors that precipitated this downturn. If you're talking about unwinding, 2018 was a sh*t year for the markets. The worst in over a decade. There was no recession tho'. So talking about QE from 2008 as a primary contributor to a recession in 2022 is poor analysis.

2018 was shit because Fed was increasing interest rates and did an about-face halfway through when markets groaned.

The pandemic QE was the biggest fiscal expansion in history. It trumped anything that happened from 2009 to 2019. Money supply increased by 44% over the pandemic alone. How would such a thing not have an impact especially when economic activity has been on pause and the world tries to fit 2 years of economic activity into one, with 50% more money and supply chain problems due to Covid restricting supply. There goes your inflation root.

LordAdam16:

And hard as you may try to dismiss the Russian debacle, it made a bad situation worse. Do you have any idea what the pressures of a sudden halt of cheap Russian energy to the West have wrought on the economy? While we were already dealing with supply chain drama and newer strains with grossly exaggerated responses. Sure, the exposure of the Europeans are higher, but it isn't the 2000s anymore.

Heck, during the Arab Spring you speak of, American energy production was breaking new records, Russia was feeding Europe all the energy they could have, and China was not pursuing an aggressive zero covid policy. Of course, it felt like America was weathering $100 oil "easily" as you put it, when the rest of the world was humming along. I need not point out how different things are now.

-Lord

The bold is the main cause of inflation along with the increase in money supply I highlighted earlier. I don't know why you spent much time and paragraphs writing an ode to Russia before over $100 oil. USA is not Nigeria where cost of final good depends heavily on fuel price. Cost of Labour and scarcity of inputs is the big mover and shaker in American pricing.

You may want to be part of a multipolar world where the powers abuse human rights of Uighurs and turn the clock back to 1930s but I don't. Korea and Japan are also multipolar to me. Your definition of multipolar means you want another big boy that is repressive to human rights and countries boundaries. . . . but I digress.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

If we place it on "invite" I would have given you tons of invite before you ever got out, unless you were born there, why will I need the invite of an assylum seeker to travel?
You seem lost right from the very beginning of your mentions, you don't know where to paste a mention, you don't know what "jealousy" stands for and how to use it, you probably have no idea what am talking about.
Did you complete secondary education at all?
Your level of comprehension sounds pathetic, no wonder you have to seek assylum, you probably can't make a living on these shores, slowpokes here normally die poor, am sure you won't be rich, you are too slow and confused to climb the ladder of remarkable success.

You're re.tarded, I'm born and bread. American that should add to your headache, unlike your pathetic friends,family that ended up here as asylum seeker, washing toilets and refusing to fund your crypto account. Give me invite? I'll be surprised, if you don't die from carbon monoxide tonite from your neighbor's generator . grin

Assswipe, you're in a shit eating contest with the prize being a pack of tic tac and you think you've won in life? grin

Congrats your family must be proud, you made it to Lagos eventually..

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

You're re.tarded, I'm born and bread. American that should add to your headache, unlike your pathetic friends,family that ended up here as asylum seeker, washing toilets and refusing to fund your crypto account. Give me invite? I'll be surprised, if you don't die from carbon monoxide tonite from your neighbor's generator . grin

Assswipe, you're in a shit eating contest with the prize being a pack of tic tac and you think you've won in life? grin

LoL.
"Born and bread" lol.
Descendants of slaves I guess.
A certain "born and bread" is well aware of the life of the poor masses, sounds more like one of the poor masses, a toilet washer basically knows how it's been done, LOL.
Maybe your friend you were replying to washes toilet, sorry, my family doesn't stay in America, neither do I stay in Lagos, where I live?
There is constant power supply, the moment light goes off, it returns within the shortest period of time, there is a powerful solar system installed in this building, a generator you will never afford is also on standby, you won't even know it's working, the last it was turned on? I can't remember unless I ask, in my neighborhood?
Sorry, nobody uses the little generator your parents sold off to smuggle you out of the country.
Things you are missing, Americans have a particular use of language when chatting just like it sounds when they talk, you lack that use of language, you type like the average Nigerian, I doubt you even crossed these borders.
Take note, the talk is not a personal talk, I tried drawing the other guy's attention to a particular behavior which is bad, but people like who thinks going to America is the biggest achievement in life wants to make it a personal talk.
You won't win in this race comrade.

3 Likes

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by jimetagambo: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
This thread is still moving. 10 pages already.

Na waoh.

Bad news sells grin

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

You are making me talk too much about myself, it's something I avoided since I joined Nairaland on this moniker, I allow people know me themselves why I give my simple talk and leave.
Don't push me into a corner where I have to change moniker.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

You are making me talk too much about myself, it's something I avoided since I joined Nairaland on this moniker, I allow people know me themselves why I give my simple talk and leave.
Don't push me into a corner where I have to change moniker.

Who the hell are you again? That's how you get away with making empty threats in Nigeria I suppose. grin grin
Fvck you and fvck your corner, I'm not pushing you, I'm dragging your pathetic asss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

LoL.
"Born and bread" lol.
Descendants of slaves I guess.
A certain "born and bread" is well aware of the life of the poor masses, sounds more like one of the poor masses, a toilet washer basically knows how it's been done, LOL.
Maybe your friend you were replying to washes toilet, sorry, my family doesn't stay in America, neither do I stay in Lagos, where I live?
There is constant power supply, the moment light goes off, it returns within the shortest period of time, there is a powerful solar system installed in this building, a generator you will never afford is also on standby, you won't even know it's working, the last it was turned on? I can't remember unless I ask, in my neighborhood?
Sorry, nobody uses the little generator your parents sold off to smuggle you out of the country.
Things you are missing, Americans have a particular use of language when chatting just like it sounds when they talk, you lack that use of language, you type like the average Nigerian, I doubt you even crossed these borders.
Take note, the talk is not a personal talk, I tried drawing the other guy's attention to a particular behavior which is bad, but people like who thinks going to America is the biggest achievement in life wants to make it a personal talk.
You won't win in this race comrade.

You're just a sore loser plain and simple. I'm not here to read your life story. Tell that to your village people when you see them on Saturday. Good time for you to become a missing person.

Who gives a crap where you live, this thing still thinks he's somebody. Lemme help you...

There's a difference between being The Shit and a Piece of Shit, you are a piece of shit. You'll never be the shit.

Now go charge your phone with yourneighbour and then come back for some more.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by tctrills: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

Biden?

I don't even like him that much or any of the older guys that should be in retirement or old people's homes. Biden just got lucky because Trump was such a horrible president. So horrible he almost got Pence his deputy killed on January 6.

I have never seen the Republican party (not to even mention America) so much divided until Trump came along.

A cat would have also defeated Trump in the last election because he was one of the worst president the USA has ever had grin

I want DeSantis vs a younger Democrat.

I left some screenshots for your enjoyment as usual grin

No problem. Chat soon.
You don't like Biden but you changed the definition of a recession to suit him.
You really don't like him but somehow, he has no blame in the spending problem even when he spent $3 trillion in one year.
You really don't like him but you blame trump for the current economic downturn even when Obama increased the national debt by percentage at 74% and President Trump increased it by almost 36%. But somehow everything is Trump's fault.
It's hard to believe that you are not a Biden fanboy.
And no one believes the narrative that Trump almost got Pence his deputy killed on January 6. The average American thinks the J6 commission is a scam.
And if opinion polls are anything to go by, the American public thinks Biden is the worse ever president. And this is only his first year.

2 Likes

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by 27Pushing30: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
ufotty2001:
Why is dollar high if US has entered technical recession

Dollar being the worlds legal tender should not be too high …
Facebook already reported a reduction in income for the first time ever

Can’t explain long story ask economists around you.
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

You're just a sore loser plain and simple. I'm not here to read your life story. Tell that to your village people when you see them on Saturday. Good time for you to become a missing person.

Who gives a crap where you live, this thing still thinks he's somebody. Lemme help you...

There's a difference between being The Shit and a Piece of Shit, you are a piece of shit. You'll never be the shit.

Now go charge your phone with yourneighbour and then come back for some more.
LoL.
Funny kid who lives in ajegunle forming US citizen, you first made mention of where I live, you care alot, I just gave you an idea about where I live, you can only dream about it.
Only sh*ts know what being a sh*t is like, congratulations, you just got promoted from being a piece of sh*t to the sh*t itself.
Uncultured folk claiming American citizen, you think I don't know America citizens aye?
After losing out on what to say the next thing low lives do is resort to abuse verbally and physically.
Know your league and stick to playing in it comrade.
Am not your ghetto neighbor, I don't use devices that requires daily charging, I charge whenever I want, I always have access to power.

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by ParpahSeventy: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dscop:

Who the hell are you again? That's how you get away with making empty threats in Nigeria I suppose. grin grin
Fvck you and fvck your corner, I'm not pushing you, I'm dragging your pathetic asss.

LoL.
A Nigerian living in a ghetto in Nigeria can't differentiate a threat from a statement, you need to be schooled on language use, for a supposed "born and bread" in the US, you lost the ploy, you are in Nigeria, dreaming and hoping you get smuggled out, sorry comrade, I can help you getting out, what is even the guarantee that you won't become a nuisance to a sane society if you get there?
Sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by godofuck231: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2022
JooEeL:
WOW I THOUGHT THE SANCTION BY NOW WOULD HAVE CRIPPLED RUSSIA WHILE U.S.A WOULD BE SOARING HIGHER AND HIGHER?

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE E-BOTS THAT WERE ARGUING A FEW MONTHS AGO AT THE START OF D WAR? LICKING THEIR TONGUES WHEN THE EUROPEAN POWERS GANGED UP AGAINST RUSSIA?

Their calculation was wrong. I'm sure they cant even come online cos they cant afford fuel to charge their fone, lol.

Dollar is now over N700 to 1; I'm sure they didnt see it coming too. Yet they told us that Nigeria will benefit from oil boom sales. These are complete mugus!
sell government bonds , drop interest rates , track down gas export from bonny and NLG ,repay the debts owed to europe and america and see the dollar crash ,200 to a naira

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2022
sad
jimetagambo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear I don't understand some of these nairalanders. They are living in some kind of dream world. grin grin grin grin

Please Bro, don’t go out of your way to explain yourself when there are few with good comprehension. I understand Voodoo Economics just as anyone well versed in Economics will.
Prior to reading, I planned on jumping into the debate but after realizing that there were participants that still believe in stolen elections and other baseless conspiracies, I realized that debating would be a waste a time. One of them uses his limited and spotty data to tag me daily with bullshit about ‘Nomerica’ falling while he is living like a depraved rat in conditions twenty times worse than the country he is obsessed with. He lies about knowing me/my financial affairs and calls me a rotten American b&tch and LovePeddler while his belly growls from inadequate feeding and equally as hungry fellows like his comments. They’re pitiful souls and can add no value to anything.
With so many Economic geniuses and global political strategists in Nigeria, things shouldn’t be as shitty as they presently are, right? Or is Buhari to blame for everything? Go back 10 years on Nairaland and read the politics forum and you’ll see the exact end times bullshit that you see now. What amazes me is the large number of Nigerians creaming their pants at the thought of the US and ‘the West’ ‘crumbling’ without realizing that if it ever happens, they’ll be watching it unfold from 20,000 leagues under the sea. While wishing for other countries to sink, their own has sunk. The possible end of Western powers will only make things in Nigeria even worse than they already are, if that’s even possible.
I’ve worked hard and made smart investments so whatever happens here in the US or the world will see me easily staying afloat. I’m not going to entertain or debate with any of these guys who can’t keep their own boats afloat and neither should you. Enjoy your electricity, central AC, and everything else you work hard for and check back here in 10 years, you’ll find the same guys in the same rickety armchairs discussing the same things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Bluntemperor: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga, leave that thing, Biden is causing problems all over the world causing wars and hatred, while Trump was busy solving problems and you expect American economy not to suffer, We warned them against electing Biden they didn't listen...

They hated Trump because he was not an easy push over who bends for liberals - That was his major offense to most Americans...

Really?
You seem to be in your own lane ,not attuned to the World Economics Development at all!
So before you, Americans don't know what they were doing by removing Trump,since Trump de entertained you!
Just to brief you - enemies of Democracy like Trump is free to live in Russia and such can never be a friend to the American People!
Don't forget he is a Billionaire but using his resources to do wrong things don't give the American People a Bleep!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Brendaniel: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Really?
You seem to be in your own lane ,not attuned to the World Economics Development at all!
So before you, Americans don't know what they were doing by removing Trump,since Trump de entertained you!
Just to brief you - enemies of Democracy like Trump is free to live in Russia and such can never be a friend to the American People!
Don't forget he is a Billionaire but using his resources to do wrong things don't give the American People a Bleep!

Chai! you guys just gulp things they dish to you guys without asking questions, I hope Americans are enjoying his removal now... grin
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Really?

Trump who started working on anti-Immigration policies his first day office and Trump who was never quiet about his disgust and hatred for Africans is the same Trump that Africans worship.

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Aqesimitta: 3:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Greedy money bags are smiling to the banks in the US right now

But the main issue is, the Dollar is now like the world's universal currency, so almost everyone will be groaning and gnashing their teeth under their loins right now
Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by timesup234: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
sad

Please Bro, don’t go out of your way to explain yourself when there are few with good comprehension. I understand Voodoo Economics just as anyone well versed in Economics will.
Prior to reading, I planned on jumping into the debate but after realizing that there were participants that still believe in stolen elections and other baseless conspiracies, I realized that debating would be a waste a time. One of them uses his limited and spotty data to tag me daily with bullshit about ‘Nomerica’ falling while he is living like a depraved rat in conditions twenty times worse than the country he is obsessed with. He lies about knowing me/my financial affairs and calls me a rotten American b&tch and LovePeddler while his belly growls from inadequate feeding and equally as hungry fellows like his comments. They’re pitiful souls and can add no value to anything.
With so many Economic geniuses and global political strategists in Nigeria, things shouldn’t be as shitty as they presently are, right? Or is Buhari to blame for everything? Go back 10 years on Nairaland and read the politics forum and you’ll see the exact end times bullshit that you see now. What amazes me is the large number of Nigerians creaming their pants at the thought of the US and ‘the West’ ‘crumbling’ without realizing that if it ever happens, they’ll be watching it unfold from 20,000 leagues under the sea. While wishing for other countries to sink, their own has sunk. The possible end of Western powers will only make things in Nigeria even worse than they already are, if that’s even possible.
I’ve worked hard and made smart investments so whatever happens here in the US or the world will see me easily staying afloat. I’m not going to entertain or debate with any of these guys who can’t keep their own boats afloat and neither should you. Enjoy your electricity, central AC, and everything else you work hard for and check back here in 10 years, you’ll find the same guys in the same rickety armchairs discussing the same things.
Attorney general of the federation, do you make up to $120,000 annually? Biko, which smart investment you make?

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Firstcitizen: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You must be daft if you think I will take Russian news from a US news site during a Russia vs US war.

Knockout response!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths by Dscop: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

LoL.
A Nigerian living in a ghetto in Nigeria can't differentiate a threat from a statement, you need to be schooled on language use, for a supposed "born and bread" in the US, you lost the ploy, you are in Nigeria, dreaming and hoping you get smuggled out, sorry comrade, I can help you getting out, what is even the guarantee that you won't become a nuisance to a sane society if you get there?
Sense fall on you.

Is that all you got? grin grin grin

I knew all along you're re.tarded, go back and read slowly what I said. A bee doesn't have to tell a fly like you honey tastes better than shiit. Getting out of where, what's the color of the passport you carry? grin

You live in a shiithole, you are certain to die there, you're just a dead man walking; Fulani herdsmen got your sorry asss, at any second you'll become a missing person, never to be seen again. But go ahead impress me you have constant electricity; oh your 'cousin' is a senior police officer in Lagos grin

But all these bragging what has it gotten you? Broke, lonely, no wife, no kid at your age? If they sell you and everything you have and convert it to dollars and I put it in my glove compartment, I'll still have enough space to put my gloves, tables and lots more.

You're nothing but a frustrated, pathetic, miserable, lonely and sad soul. Sounds like we deported your asss way back,, eh ya. Well looks like you're heading to the grave a very sad, sad man. But I do love your empty bragging. If it makes you feel better to think I live in Nigeria, pls believe it, at least that way you'll feel better about your pathetic life.

This one is just for the road...I shall be back.

You should have stayed at your usual romance section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Robert Bentley Resigns As Alabama Governor Over Illicit Affair With Female Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.