Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment (47951 Views)

Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Fira09(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
SHOCKER! Umahi’s younger brother rejects Buhari’s appointment

.. appointment not for person of my social status – Austin Umahi

The immediate younger brother to Ebonyi state Governor, Mr Austin Umahi has rejected President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointment as the Secretary of Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission(RMAFC).

He said the appointment was not for person of his social status. In a statement issued in Abakaliki, Austin Umahi said that the appointment was good for job seekers or retired civil servant and not for someone of his social status.

He announced that anyone who is interested in the position should contact the Governor because as far as he is concerned, the position was still vacant.

He said: “Let me deeply appreciate each and everyone of you that sent his or her congratulatory message and numerous calls for my appointment as the RAMFC Secretary.

“I am honestly humbled by this show of love, however I regret to inform you that I declined the appointment because it is at best for job seekers or retired civil servants or better still anyone who loves the job and secondly, I am convinced that at my age and work experience it is not in doubt that I know what I want in life”.

“Please if you are interested in the position do not hesitate to approach our indefatigable governor to do the needful because as far as I am concerned the position is still vacant. Thanks and God bless”.

Austin Umahi who emerged the candidate of the All Progressives Congress withdrew from the race for Governor Umahi.

However, INEC refused to accept the senior Umahi’s candidacy for the position forcing him to sue INEC.

The court however agreed that INEC was right to refuse publishing his name as candidate of the party for as the second primary which he won was not follow the stipulations of the electoral act.

The court ordered for a fresh primary election within 14 days.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/shocker-umahis-younger-brother-rejects-buharis-appointment/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by colorsofrainbow: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
APC cry cry cry cry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Mokason288(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
God forbid BAT thing

318 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by God1000(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
No man and woman of integrity will join such a failed government

314 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Sheuns(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Xscape1993(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Evil party...bye bye...

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Penguin2: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igbo man and pride undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay seen from the seen

1 Like

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Opintiwa: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
APC bye bye

86 Likes

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by achi4u(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
The rejection continues....

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:
Igbo man and pride undecided
He knows his worth , the igbos know there worth

Buhari should give the post to his Fulani terrorist brothers

Buhari should stop giving low budget appointments to southerners and give the bigger appointments only to his brothers , the igbos are not beggers .

414 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Ebubu3: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
achi4u:
The rejection continues....
I think it has to do with a trade

203 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Penguin2: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

He knows his worth , the igbos know there worth

Buhari should give the post to his Fulani terrorist brothers

Buhari should stop giving low budget appointments to southerners and give the bigger appointments only to his brothers , the igbos are not beggers .

Lol!

I share your sentiments

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Igbodicool(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
The post should be given to Yoruba as sophisticated tribe.

From 2015, Igbo never expected magic from APC government.

346 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Prettylima(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
No reasonable soul join such, we produce carton of all type that suit your product. Lagos we waybill to any location.

1 Like

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by sotall(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
cool
Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Splitmind: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ungrateful and unpatriotic decision, when the president calls you must answer by force.

114 Likes

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Slynation(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol.... Never you associate with failure, e get why!!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Freshfish4: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Because they have been embarrassed, watch how they will come out to debunk offering him an appointment, calling him names.

Austin doesn't want to associate himself with a failure nor be like his sycophant as* licking brother

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Franchise21(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
OK
Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by kolafolabi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Reject anything rejectable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by NmachiEbubechi: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by GhostPhoenix(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello

Would you like to know the most important factors that affect the success of relationships?

Please help us to fill this survey as we want to analyze the opinion of thousands of people to get the factor(s) that they regard as the most important. We promise to share the result of the survey to you.

Here's the link to the survey:

https://forms.gle/fzszwXfuRVxZArf19

Thank you so much.
Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by Johnrake69: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol... This is a new one. cool

2 Likes

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by okpas01: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
I neee the said appointment

7 Likes

Re: Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment by BrickDevo: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Austin Umahi who emerged the candidate of the All Progressives Congress withdrew from the race for Governor Umahi

for what position?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.