Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! (934 Views)

Desperate Lady In Dare Need Of Husband - Men Should Apply (video) / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / The Whole World Are In Dare Need Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abeg NL, I need help, from the small u 've share to me and God will bless u richly!! Abeg mod no remove my post o! Help to push it well and far
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by frozen70(f): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2022
dollytino4real:
Abeg NL, I need help, from the small u 've share to me and God will bless u richly!! Abeg mod no remove my post o! Help to push it well and far

What do you do for a living
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
frozen70:

What do you do for a living
I sell liquid soap, bleach n other things I just need to expand it
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by frozen70(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
dollytino4real:
I sell liquid soap, bleach n other things I just need to expand it

OK, I love the fact that you doing something. You stay in Lagos and where
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
frozen70:

OK, I love the fact that you doing something. You stay in Lagos and where
no dear, am in ph rivers state
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by toujurs: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
What kind of help
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
dollytino4real:
no dear, am in ph rivers state

Chai
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
frozen70:

Chai
really!! But to help distance is not a barrier
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
toujurs:
What kind of help
cash help to buy more chemicals to meet the demand of buyers, am into liquid soap, bleach, soda soap, izai, room freshner, so is just chemicals and wheelbarrow to take it to my costumers is my challenge
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by frozen70(f): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2022
dollytino4real:
really!! But to help distance is not a barrier

Yes you are right, I wanted to market your products in my office environments and get my colleagues to patronize you

But with the distance it may not work because of Logistics
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
frozen70:

Yes you are right, I wanted to market your products in my office environments and get my colleagues to patronize you

But with the distance it may not work because of Logistics
ok, I understand, d distance is now a barrier
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Nigeria, it is well o! Anything 4 ur sister
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by AndroidAI(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
dollytino4real:

At least you have something doing. Manage and grow it. You can't turn big madam overnight. Success takes time, and it's a process. Stop begging for money online!!! At least you are not hungry.
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
AndroidAI:

At least you have something doing. Manage and grow it. You can't turn big madam overnight. Success takes time, and it's a process. Stop begging for money online!!! At least you are not hungry.
yes, am not hungry as u said but dey inside, loan dey choke me my brother, am just afraid of been label a fraudster
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by zed7: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Post your products.
Re: Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! by dollytino4real(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
zed7:
Post your products.
the liquid soap, bleach soda ok I will

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation 2yrs After Man Stopped Being A Crystal Meth Addict (photo / Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.