Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony (37278 Views)

Hilda Baci Recognized By Umo Eno At Akwa Ibom Inauguration Ceremony (Video) / Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by gly(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Softmirror:

grin
I HOPE THAT VERY MATURE BISHOP KUKAH WAS THERE TOO.

Try again!!!
Is it not obvious to you that by December 2022/Jan2023 you will be standing alone on this your BAT noise?
Stop wasting your time dude, Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by bayelsaowei(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
The church and politics..a mismatch..always leads to destruction, lies, corruption etc...always!!!
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
Says an inconsequential fellow that doesn't even have a voter's card.

Your headache bro you are inconsequential human with no relevancy neither has any iota of critical political understanding.

Your pain just started. You see that your smart thief called obi will never rules Nigeria. Take it or burst it.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Norwichsailor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
This man should stop smiling in public, He looks so ugly when he smiles with his terrible teeth.

I don't know why South South men are so ugly. Just imagine Obaseki and Okowa smiling for you... Horrible!!

Peter Obi for president 2023
My governor udom na handsome young man. No de misyarn reach Akwa-ibom, if na fine people Akwa-ibom people fine die
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by kojab11382: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gdh

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Kennethmgbonyeb: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
This man should stop smiling in public, He looks so ugly when he smiles with his terrible teeth.

I don't know why South South men are so ugly. Just imagine Obaseki and Okowa smiling for you... Horrible!!

. You are very far from the truth man, south south men are handsome, have seen Gareth Bale from Wales? Abi oyibo people worwor too?
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Iliveforever(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Even if Pope Francis nominates him a Cardinal, we will still vote Peter Obi

Even if he becomes pope himself, we’ll still vote for peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Malory: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:
My PVC is at ph with my family during election i will go to my home town and cast my vote for Tinubu....My citizenship document is fully completed ECOWAS Passport including all my international passports are full completed so shift make i see road.
Lol this one don vex. No too stretch yourself dear. Nigeria don cast. Whatever I'm happy for you for pulling yourself through. Whatever that rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Tadipexs: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by lovinagbad: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
If you like worship in Vatican Nigerians are voting for Peter Obi.
The way you people are taking these matters. By the time the Muslims starts their own , Make una know begin cry
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Aify147(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
I don’t support you mocking someone, God hates it, bro. And God also admonishes us to respect our leaders.
Jennyclay:

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Softmirror: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
gly:

Try again!!!
Is it not obvious to you that by December 2022/Jan2023 you will be standing alone on this your BAT noise?
Stop wasting your time dude, Nigerians are wiser now.

LOL grin IF AS MUCH AS CAN'S PROPAGANDA IN 2015, 2019 WHICH WAS AS STILL IS THAT BUHARI'S AGENDA WAS TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA DIDN'T WORK I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY IT WILL WORK THIS TIME AROUND. CAN WILL BE KNACKED PROPERLY AGAIN EVEN PROSTITUTES TOO DEY REACH ORGASM AS LONG AS THE BLOKUS SWEET. 2023 WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT, CAN BACK GO STILL DEY FOR GROUND YAKATA.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Durabest: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
Lol this one don vex. No too stretch yourself dear. Nigeria don cast. Whatever I'm happy for you for pulling yourself through. Whatever that rocks your boat.
Nothing do you guy.The system is really bad Nigeria belongs to some section of people,to break that system is not a 200 Years job,except 150M Millions Nigeria stands to confrot the goverment with heavy protest for 3years non stop then you can see a New Nigeria.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by LLSAINT(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wrong sweetheart.
Just say you have not met real South-south guys, you would confess that we have the finest species of men both in and out but unfortunately, our leaders looks are like their hearts. UGLY.
They maybe handsome before coming to office but once they get there, their hearts change and they become ugly.
Check my DP to further attest. I rep. SS

Jennyclay:

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by FireUpNow(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Thank God , the real Bishops were there
and not the fake 30 upcoming rented Bishops of Tinubu and Shettimma Sambisa Diocese
I Twaley for you oo. You have discovered the diocese of those rented agbado and cassava bishops to be in the Sambisa diocese. lol

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by azikiweironsi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai some people get mouth no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by HeroicMeastro: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Ifeanyi Okowa and Peter Obi are Special Guests at Christian Association of Nigeria Transition Leadership Meeting at the National Christian Church in Abuja.

Benue state Governor Samuel Ortom , former Speaker Yakubu Dogara, President Buhari's current Secretary General of the Federation Boss Mustapha and President Buhari's immediate past Secretary General of the Federation Babachir Lawal were all present at the handing over ceremony

https://churchgist.org/can-invites-obi-and-okowa-to-leadership-transition-meeting/

Note: Genuine Bishops were at the meeting and not the 30 fake upcoming rented Bishops of last week carrying chairs above their heads
You mean Nigeria's major opposition party?
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by EvangDrGeo: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

Donald Duke is. South South former governor too. Is he ugly? South south people are not ugly.

Well, I'm Obidient
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who can help me answer this question, why is Tinubu or Shetima not there?
Perfect reason why Muslim - Muslim must not be allowed to lead in a country like Nigeria.

MadeInTokyo:
Ifeanyi Okowa and Peter Obi are Special Guests at Christian Association of Nigeria Transition Leadership Meeting at the National Christian Church in Abuja.

Benue state Governor Samuel Ortom , former Speaker Yakubu Dogara, President Buhari's current Secretary General of the Federation Boss Mustapha and President Buhari's immediate past Secretary General of the Federation Babachir Lawal were all present at the handing over ceremony

https://churchgist.org/can-invites-obi-and-okowa-to-leadership-transition-meeting/

Note: Genuine Bishops were at the meeting and not the 30 fake upcoming rented Bishops of last week carrying chairs above their heads

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Alajiki(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
If you like worship in Vatican Biafrans are voting for Peter Obi.

Exactly!
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Malory: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
jrusky:

Your headache bro you are inconsequential human with no relevancy neither has any iota of critical political understanding.

Your pain just started. You see that your smart thief called obi will never rules Nigeria. Take it or burst it.
Bla bla bla.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Malory: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
lovinagbad:
The way you people are taking these matters. By the time the Muslims starts their own , Make una know begin cry
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by GGirll: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:

I can site Peter OBi the real catholic!!
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Malory: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:
Nothing do you guy.The system is really bad Nigeria belongs to some section of people,to break that system is not a 200 Years job,except 150M Millions Nigeria stands to confrot the goverment with heavy protest for 3years non stop then you can see a New Nigeria.
That's it bro. Nigeria is bleeped up.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Softmirror:

I ALSO LOVE THE MATURITY OF PASTOR ADEBOYE. YOU MAY NOT LIKE PASTOR ADEBOYE BECAUSE HE IS A PROTESTANT IF YOU ARE A CATHOLIC SHA.

Stop advertising your ignorance. Adeboye is not Protestant. He is Pentecostal. Go and find out those who are called Protestants
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by liasmiram2567: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

It is a gathering of Christians .Why will they invite Tinubu or shettima?May be it is a political gathering sha.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Softmirror: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Stop advertising your ignorance. Adeboye is not Protestant. He is Pentecostal. Go and find out those who are called Protestants

IS HE A CATHOLIC TOO? grin
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Softmirror:

IS HE A CATHOLIC TOO? grin

So in your small mind, Christians can be only Catholic or Protestants
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Softmirror: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

So in your small mind, Christians can be only Catholic or Protestants
grin

AS LONG AS HE IS NOT A CATHOLIC HE IS A PROTESTANT. ACCORDING TO CATHOLIC DICTIONARY.
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

AS LONG AS HE IS NOT A CATHOLIC HE IS A PROTESTANT. ACCORDING TO CATHOLIC DICTIONARY.

Which catholic dictionary is that? Can you share it?
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by ponishah: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
e go clear for your eye... soon
Re: Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony by integrity16(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is he a thunderstorm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday / NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.