Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:19 PM

Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock (1557 Views)

Imo: Gunmen Attack Njaba LG Secretariat, Burn Army Checkpoint / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Cti28(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bandits attack Army Checkpoint at Zuma rock Niger state.
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by MadamVanessa(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by superCleanworks(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
seriously? where did you get the info
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by King125007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Source plz, ona, don start
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by lathrowinger: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cti28:
Scores of Soldiers killed, as bandits attack Army Checkpoint at Zuma rock Niger state.

When was that. Am there now and I can't hear any Gunshots.

I hope you saying fact. Coz I dey fear all this Pandora supporters now
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Cti28(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

No be only Pandora supporter.
I doubt if you are any where close to Zuma rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Durabest: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Peter Obi supporters i know fake news is part of your campaign where did you get this news without sources from?
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Useless News.Pa Linus MuhamMAD told us NIG is safe sad sad
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by ogeodi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
It could be true.... We heard gunshots from there in Efab estate dakwa.
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by ipobarecriminals: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
sad lagos,ogun,oyo government should brace up
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by ipobarecriminals: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
sad Arm yourself,Not collect,PV/ CAMPAIGN for Obi be vigilant
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by anonimi2020: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
How true is this. Let's be careful of fake news
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by adecz: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari and El-rufai should just
surrender themselves to these bandits
they nurtured, so that we can rest❗️❗️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by alpharoyalty: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's army doing mop up operation
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Igbodicool(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
No country succeeds with hatred and bitterness among compatriots.
That's what led Nigeria to this present situation.
As they learn their lesson, though things will not remain the same, may God help them.

May God keep and protect the innocent masses who are not supporters of this callous regime.
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Coolsperm: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
APC is evil party say no to Tinubu and be free
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Collins4u1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Where's Zuma rock located?
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by ogeodi(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Along Kaduna road, close to zuba-madalla
Niger state
Collins4u1:
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by edogu(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zuba is currently trending on twitter.
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Hydroxide(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

everything na politics to you. By the time the fire touch you or your family member, u go get sense.
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by SaiOba: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Didirin, that's how you and your likes made Jess of Dr. Chinelo tweet when she was shot. Y'all believe people go about lying about the situation of things in this country and y'all do your best to discredit the info all because of your selfish support for your USELESS political party.
lathrowinger:

Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by cosmatika(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Let them try and enter ashole rock and display.
If they make Nigerians happy, we can dash them Katsina and zamfara state
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by chuka5000(m): 3:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Collins4u1:
It's at madalla
The entrance to Abuja
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by techWriter3: 4:17am On Jul 29, 2022
No would only Pandora backer
Re: Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock by Umunze1stSon(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Durabest:
Peter Obi supporters i know fake news is part of your campaign where did you get this news without sources from?
Shame on you, check all the major news outlets.
Once again shame on you

(1) (Reply)

Over 4 Invitations Were Sent To Him But He Ignored– Police On Portable's Arrest / Death Sentence: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging After Killing Choirmistress / 8 Die As Cult War Rages In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.