Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" (39454 Views)

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Doyou2019: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2022
maxlev1:
Every competition has a rule and people who are involved in it should abide by the rules.
Is delegate-bribing one of the rules guiding primary elections in Nigeria?
Answer o..

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by majamajic(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2022
maxlev1:
Every competition has a rule and people who are involved in it should abide by the rules.

Like not presenting birth certificate to INEc ?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Doyou2019: 5:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, it just shows how most of Peter obi supporters are irrational and delusional. They don't have a direction its just a herd led by a blind shepherd. Election will come and go but a lot people are putting their business on the line for someone who's doom to fail even if gets elected.
A lot of factors will make him fail just a he failed and was impeached in Anambra.

If Tinubu hasn't failed with his whole 23 years running his little fiefdom down here, Lagos wouldn't be the second worst city to live in the world!
Who you dey deceive with your half truths and nursery rhymes grin
Oniyeye

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by skywalker240(m): 5:20am On Jul 29, 2022
For the very first time, ill have to join my Wife and follow this bbn show.

for this feat alone, that boy has my vote.

i thought one idiot that was exiled from the country said the bbn show would swallow the OBI MOVEMENT. You just de start.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Doyou2019: 5:23am On Jul 29, 2022
majamajic:
The said shirt here
Reno said BBN will swallow Obidient , now Obidient wan swallow BBN . U can stop a moving train ! It will crash u

These slowpokes don't know that we are the many and their poor sorry selves are the few. Ordinary BBN peek-show and they're already quaking in their boots. . grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by majamajic(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

These slowpokes don't know that are the many and their poor sorry selves are the few. Ordinary BBN peek-show and they're already quaking in their boots. . grin

Vote your APC in peace pls

That are the many ? Simple english , u are struggling , they are not done with u yet , vote them more .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by jackbennie: 5:29am On Jul 29, 2022
x2x2:
Okay o.. Someone cannot be obedient in peace again abi? grin

Meanwhile....

If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....

where is the link
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Benwallt(m): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Viscuz:

Read the hoodie again it was a smart move everything was tactical.

I see no bad thing here just a smart young man
If he had worn BAT Is a goal, you will definitely see something very bad and tagged the smart move a stupid move
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Doyou2019: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2022
majamajic:

Vote your APC in peace pls
Vote kini?? Olorun maje. Yours truly is OBIdient for life! We Yorubas are wide awake with you folks on the other end of the South. They don't call Obi a national project for nothing, my brother. We die here!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by DKM123: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Just as long as they don't disqualify him afterall he didn't put on campaign posters. What is wrong in writing the words "Obidient and useful"? Are they not Obidient to Biggie and Useful for entertainment in the house.

Eloswag for the moneyyyy!

I know Biggie likes what Eloswag did but just has to condemn him for condemning sake cos even Biggie dey suffer for the dollar wahala.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Vinnie2000(m): 5:36am On Jul 29, 2022
BBNaija Organizers only did this to 'Fulfill all righteousness'!

In their secret Board meetings, They will be smiling, jubilating and applauding the actions of the Eloswags!

Who Buhari/APC terrible, catastrophic Misrule neva tire

Even the so called Rich and Affluent are feeling the Heat of Skyrocketing food prices and Insecurity.

The Kind of Votes Peter Obi will get in 2023, he himself no go believe am! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by dododawa1: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Staged drama, NIGERIANS are wise
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by HIPROFILE(m): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2022
I thought BB is smart and intelligent….lol

If they dare disqualify that guy he will sue their dirty ass for billions…

1. The write up on his clothe was in plain English BE OBEDIENT AND USEFUL.
2. The Write up did not in anyway mention any party name nor its logo. Mentioned any candidates name in any form what he has written on his cloth is just but an inspiring statement Be OBEDIENT and USEFUL. so if BBN dare disqualify him then they would be in for a long dealing.

I am sure Reno Omokri would be one of those calling for the guy’s disqualification cos he once thought BBN will derail our resolve. But no the Nigerian youths shamed him and forced him to understand that the Peter Obi movement is beyond his comprehension.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by chloride6: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Lucky dude…he should have been disqualified
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Vinnie2000(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2022
skywalker240:

i thought one idiot that was exiled from the country said the bbn show would swallow the OBI MOVEMENT. You just de start.

Reno Omockery is an IDIOT normally!

Only that, he deceived many Youths with his Renosnuggets, which are mostly stolen posts from Others.

I Have been saying it, Even here on NL, BBNaija cannot Stop anyone from Campaigning for Peter Obi, Getting PVC or voting for him in 2023!

It is a Tale Twisted by desperate Tinubu/Atiku supporters! undecided
skywalker240:

skywalker240:

quote author=skywalker240 post=115178830]For the very first time, ill have to join my Wife and follow this bbn show.

i thought one idiot that was exiled from the country said the bbn show would swallow the OBI MOVEMENT. You just de start.[/quote

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by claudiofaceoff: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
He should be disqualified. You don't play politics everywhere

That is the dumbest thing BBN will ever consider right now. The show will fall down flat like the walls of Jericho if they try it. It's like you still do not know how Peter Obi's presidential ambition has been loved by so many people even in the core north where they won't want to vote an Igbo man before now.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by xtervaganza(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2022
If he's not disqualified then the show has been bastardised

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Littlefingerjp: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Soso990240:
Every Nigerian that mean well for Nigeria will vote for Obi. At least for now his is the better candidate. Yoruba Muslims saying that most Ibos are supporting Obi because he is Ibo, ur memory have failed u. Ibos massively voted for Obasanjo, even when Ojukwu was contesting. Ibos supported Yaradua, ahead of their own brother Rochas. I is supported Goodluck.. which is it a problem now if they support a better candidate? Why can't Yorubas support Ibos too? Why can't Northeners support the Ibos too? As for me,my family and my fellow Yoruba Christians, we are supporting the Ibos, they have the best candidate for the presidency
This is the one of the best comment I have seen on Nairaland for a while

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by 07kjb: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Benwallt:
If he had worn BAT Is a goal, you will definitely see something very bad and tagged the smart move a stupid move

Someone should do it and u will see him out the upper week...una no de tire for bad leadership

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by TUFFSS: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Reno will not like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Hoelujohn: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
He should be disqualified. You don't play politics everywhere
But u can play politics with fake Bishops?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by kingthreat(m): 5:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Lawless people. After they will blame Buhari and Nigerian government. The law is the law, no politicking in the house. But clowns believing they are exceptions to the law will start supporting him. As far as I am concerned Eloswag is an adult who knew what exactly he was doing wearing that jacket. He should be disqualified for breaking the rules. Obidient my arse.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Littlefingerjp: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Benwallt:
Yu said BAT na,did he wear obidient or obedient
Make another person wear BET all the way and tell me who will understand.. Continue supporting a 85 year old man to become president, na agbado you and ur family go fit afford,because BAT use him mouth sef talk am

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by caleboxylic: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2022
chloride6:
Lucky dude…he should have been disqualified

S
Disqualify him and we raise over 500million for him.
He will become the most popular housemate.

Biggie is not that foolish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Caleb48(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2022
x2x2:
Okay o.. Someone cannot be obedient in peace again abi? grin

Meanwhile....

If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....
bro how does it work? Is it legit?
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Felixalex(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2022
majamajic:
The said shirt here
Reno said BBN will swallow Obidient , now Obidient wan swallow BBN . U can stop a moving train ! It will crash u

For naija, bandits de stop moving train, e no crush them cry cry cry

Just say something like "you can't stop a tornado, it will blow you away"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Zaheeddudu: 6:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Soso990240:
Every Nigerian that mean well for Nigeria will vote for Obi. At least for now his is the better candidate. Yoruba Muslims saying that most Ibos are supporting Obi because he is Ibo, ur memory have failed u. Ibos massively voted for Obasanjo, even when Ojukwu was contesting. Ibos supported Yaradua, ahead of their own brother Rochas. I is supported Goodluck.. which is it a problem now if they support a better candidate? Why can't Yorubas support Ibos too? Why can't Northeners support the Ibos too? As for me,my family and my fellow Yoruba Christians, we are supporting the Ibos, they have the best candidate for the presidency
u people supported obasanjor cus he is a christian ,bigotry people
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Bobloco: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2022
kingthreat:
Lawless people. After they will blame Buhari and Nigerian government. The law is the law, no politicking in the house. But clowns believing they are exceptions to the law will start supporting him. As far as I am concerned Eloswag is an adult who knew what exactly he was doing wearing that jacket. He should be disqualified for breaking the rules. Obidient my arse.

Please be Obedient and Useful for once in your entire life and you won't regret it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately / BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre's Rumored Girlfriend / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actor In A Comedy Drama, Movie Or Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.