Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh (31781 Views)

CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by powerhouse3(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2022
A good man,...the throne fit him perfectly

This are examples of Christian and Christlike,not the one with accusations every now and then...

I just called one of his aide this morning upon seeing this news and I have been duly informed that he his still in Abuja now

I be seeing this great man again in December hopefully at his hq in fegge Anambra state...

Lastly, Tinubu congratulatory message to his holiness is an affront to us ,...he should learn to face his religion and leave us alone
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by juman(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu is their next nigerian president.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2022
duro4real:
Amen, the incoming president has spoken!

Why are you in love with suffering like this nau
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by juman(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
See comments.
Igbos and their cluelessness, hate, arrogance and confusion.
What a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2022
seunmsg:

By being nonpartisan.
But Muric can be partisan and support Muslim?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Royalty83(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by bolademi(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2022
PresidObi:
What hypocrisy, why congratulate a religious group which you cannot find a single member of the faith from among 120 million to stand on your party ticket?

I hate hypocrites.

You talked with both side of the mouth
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by bolademi(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2022
PresidObi:

Tinubu doesn't stand any good chances of winning. He has the least chance among the 4 top contenders.

You said it before that he will loose primary but he won we don’t need ur prediction

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by adolfHitler1934: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2022
duro4real:
Amen, the incoming president of Iragbiji Town Union has spoken!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Stanleyq: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Is this news or campaign?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Osashalom: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Who send am?
CAN does not need his congratulations at all. He should send it to sultan and iswam leaders.
Political hypocrite
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by mascot87(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
PresidObi:
What hypocrisy, why congratulate a religious group which you cannot find a single member of the faith from among 120 million to stand on your party ticket?

I hate hypocrites.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate was a political strategy and not a religious contest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Stanleyq: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Chima02:
Well it's a good one if it was really from his mind
But its not
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Asceleb16(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Greek congratulations
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by guychidile: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmm,u are congratulating whom u don't see worthy to be your vice...I wonder o!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by DeRay98(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2022
duro4real:
Amen, the incoming president has spoken!
President of your village abi?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Head of fake Bishops hold your greetings.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by nonix22(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Congratulate as what? The brother or The President of Nigeria??
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Altruisticboy: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
PresidObi:

I hate hypocrites.

But that religious body has since inception NEVER found a northern christian to lead that body
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Altruisticboy: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2022
It's now everyone for his mother breast.
We've seen bow much Christianity abhor and hate muslims and Islam. So no right thinking true Muslim would ever vote a Christian. I voted G.E.J and would never do it again
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Franking: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinumbu can congratulate him but doesn't value christians enough.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Altruisticboy: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He should shove his congratulatory message down his dilapidated flat ass.

After insulting Christians all over the country by hiring fake dirty bishops to defiled and desecrate the most highly respected apparel in Christendom.
h!!! Madam veLIAR. or venesa
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Nyanabo(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Eat your compliments with agbado and cassava.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by seunmsg(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But Muric can be partisan and support Muslim?

Muric is not the right umbrella body of Muslims in Nigeria. Muric is a useless social media organization with no followership in the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Altruisticboy: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:
Shut up and keep your political statements to yourself.

Since when have you cared for what goes on at CAN? Oh… elections are around the corner…so media spin is in full gear.

It takes a special level of stupidity to campaign for Tinubu who played a key role plunging Nigeria into this mess.

Tinubu knew very well Buhari will destroy Nigeria (screenshot 1), but still went ahead to repackage Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises (screenshot 2). See where Nigeria is today (screenshot 3 & 4).

Tinubu simply threw Nigerians under the bus, just for his selfish ambition.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

A vote for Tinubu and whoever played a key role in getting Nigeria into this mess (APC)…is as good as thanking armed robbers for gang r*ping your wife.

If the past 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

Be warned.

We all guilty of bringing buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by 1stallon(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
When will a Northern Christian ever become CAN president?? CAN is biased and marginalizing Northern Christians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by PresidObi: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jack500:

A presidential candidate of a party with 21 governors out of 36, also the ruling party, has the least chance? Hatred has damaged most of u, don't worry, your brain will start working in February

If they ask you to count the 21 states you are claiming, you will go
Cross River
Ebonyi
Imo grin

Beware of heart attack.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Jack500: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
PresidObi:

If they ask you to count the 21 states you are claiming, you will go
Cross River
Ebonyi
Imo grin

Beware of heart attack.

Yes, unfortunately for you, their governors are APC governors, APC doesn't need to win those places, just 10% is enough, LP will dilute PDP votes, sharing it, a great advantage to APC, you guys don't think, all na emotions, don't worry, it is almost February.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by deeva2: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
The man wey sabi play real politics..

Jagaban no dey hate

Some prominent members of CAN are silently supporting Tinubu's ambition.. Know this and know peace.

BAT 2023

Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by PresidObi: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jack500:

Yes, unfortunately for you, their governors are APC governors, APC doesn't need to win those places, just 10% is enough, LP will dilute PDP votes, sharing it, a great advantage to APC, you guys don't think, all na emotions, don't worry, it is almost February.

Don't worry. It's almost time.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh by bellabello(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
PresidObi:

I hate hypocrites.

see this mumu, your religious statistics show how ignorance generates hypocrisy into your brain, you mean Christians in this country reach 120 million?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured / A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.