Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding (60463 Views)

UK Licenses 91 Nigerian Doctors In 15 Days / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Update From . COM

Friends And Family Members Are Mourning a Young Woman, Rukayya Ibrahim Kani, who died 15 days to her wedding, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Deceased, Fondly Called Ummi, And Her Beau, Sufiyanu Abubakar Salihu, were set to get married on August 12, 2022, in Bauchi State but she passed away on Wednesday, July 27.

Sharing Her Photo, one Ashiru Sani Tatimu, described the deceased as hardworking, kind, and religious, Learnt.

"We're all on the way waiting for this day, sooner or later, we shall all meet there......!!! Let me also personally use this medium to register my condolence message to the family of the late Alhaji Ibrahim kani, Over the death of his daughter Rukayya Ibrahim Kani," he wrote.

"Before her demised, Rukayya was a hard-working and striving woman everyone must wish to have as either a wife or colleagues at work, she's generous,kind and religious as well.

"However, before her demised, the plans for her to tie the knot are at high gear to make her married woman, Without knowing that she's at the doorstep to reach the real home (Grave)

"She was also an alumnus of the public health department, Faculty of Basic medical sciences, Bauchi state University Gadau, she had her one year national mandatory service at Bauchi state ministry of health.

"We pray that May almighty Allah forgive all her shortcomings and wrongly done, shower is endless mercies upon her soul.For the family and her husband to be!; I pray that May Allah gives them strength and fortitude to bear the inevitable lost of their daughter and fiance. Adieu Aunty Ummi"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Her village people are very wicked angry

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Jennyclay(f): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Too bad cry. Rip to the deceased

News like this will make someone to question Allah But still on still, He only knows best.

May we not be victims of pre-mature death.... Amin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Shalommy(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2022
i'm waiting for your dead report. I have one rip for you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:

News like this will make someone to question Allah But still on still, He only knows best.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
See More Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2022
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Karlovich: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
embarassed Damn I just feel like blaming Emilokan Escobar for this, there's no other logical explanation for this terrible and sad occurrence

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by MufasaLion: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Her village people are very wicked angry

Where's the evidence?
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by juman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sad.
Condolence.
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by iiifedimma(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

3 Likes

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by BESTScientist1: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rest on great Nigerian, may you see the new Nigeria, we're all fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Osibajo2023: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Shalommy:
i'm waiting for your dead report. I have one rip for you. undecided
u fine, r u single or married
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by staadiaam: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rip to her
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by BESTScientist1: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
No, seeing foolish people campaign for known criminals is enough to frustrate some people. But we stand firm to rescue the foolish and perishing. We won't allow your their foolish choices wreck havoc anymore
Leadme1:
Some people may want to politicize it
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by AmazingELixir: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
undecided

Hijab people, I wonder if it will count in the judgement hall.

That even reminds me...have been meaning to ask what do muslims believe happen after death..
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Lord giveth the Lord taketh

RIP

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
BLOG again
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by GOFRONT(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chaiiii.......May Allah rest her soul in Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by DevilSignature: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
post=115186816:
Update From [/b] . COM

Friends And Family Members Are Mourning a Young Woman, Rukayya Ibrahim Kani, who died 15 days to her wedding, [b] [/[b]b]Reports

From The Information Gathered By [/b], The Deceased, Fondly Called Umi , And Her Beau, Sufiyanu Abubakar Salihu, were set to get married on August 12, 2022, in Bauchi State but she passed away on Wednesday, July 27.

Sharing Her Photo, one Ashiru Sani Tatimu, described the deceased as hardworking, kind, and religious, [b] Learnt.

"We're all on the way waiting for this day, sooner or later, we shall all meet there......!!! Let me also personally use this medium to register my condolence message to the family of the late Alhaji Ibrahim kani, Over the death of his daughter Rukayya Ibrahim Kani," he wrote.

"Before her demised, Rukayya was a hard-working and striving woman everyone must wish to have as either a wife or colleagues at work, she's generous,kind and religious as well.

"However, before her demised, the plans for her to tie the knot are at high gear to make her married woman, Without knowing that she's at the doorstep to reach the real home (Grave)

"She was also an alumnus of the public health department, Faculty of Basic medical sciences, Bauchi state University Gadau, she had her one year national mandatory service at Bauchi state ministry of health.

"We pray that May almighty Allah forgive all her shortcomings and wrongly done, shower is endless mercies upon her soul.For the family and her husband to be!; I pray that May Allah gives them strength and fortitude to bear the inevitable lost of their daughter and fiance. Adieu Aunty Ummi"

See Photos As Obtained By [/b] Below:

Source: [b] BLOG
report; reporter of sadness and sorrows

2 Likes

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Harmony92(f): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rip dear cry
Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by MuslimIgbo: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by yinkkus: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Hijab people, I wonder if it will count in the judgement hall.

That even reminds me...have been meaning to ask what do muslims believe happen after death..

Very insensitive comment, a religious bigot, must you comment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by eleko1: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
sad Allah sad ya kiyaye.It is well oo sad

1 Like

Re: Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding by Mercury12(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.