Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers (407 Views)

Packaging Of Agricultural Produce - Victor Oscar Packaging Company / Packaging Of Agricultural Produce - Labels, Bottles Etc / Packaging Of Agricultural Produce - Ziplock Bags Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Hello guys,

I am looking for farmers or wholesalers of these products Cashew nuts, Soya beans, Cocoa bean, Cassava, Wheat, Maize, Seed Cotton, Oil palm fruits, Garlic, Palm Oil, Chilis and Pepper, Sun flower seeds, Tobacco, Peas, Rubber, Tea etc.

The minimum order is 1 Metric Ton (1000kg)
Maximum order 10,000 Metric Ton

I want to know the FOB cost

I also want to know the yearly capacity

The quality details also

I also want to know if manufacturer accepts LC mode of payment, my clients are mainly from the middle east.
Re: I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers by spontan: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
What's your contact?
Re: I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
spontan:
What's your contact?
Re: I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers by Digitalfinga: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tayoalaaye75:
Hello guys,

I am looking for farmers or wholesalers of these products Cashew nuts, Soya beans, Cocoa bean, Cassava, Wheat, Maize, Seed Cotton, Oil palm fruits, Garlic, Palm Oil, Chilis and Pepper, Sun flower seeds, Tobacco, Peas, Rubber, Tea etc.

The minimum order is 1 Metric Ton (1000kg)
Maximum order 10,000 Metric Ton

I want to know the FOB cost

I also want to know the yearly capacity

The quality details also

I also want to know if manufacturer accepts LC mode of payment, my clients are mainly from the middle east.
i can supply u cashew nut and palm oil of any of ur quantity.i base in nsukka enugu state.
Re: I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers by adissss: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Digitalfinga:
i can supply u cashew nut and palm oil of any of ur quantity.i base in nsukka enugu state.
Hello, do you have palm-oil fruit in large quantities to be delivered to our factory.
Palm fruits not palm-oil
We are processing factory
Please confirm and tell me the quantity you can dealt with.

Pls contact me on 091-5567-5311

Thanks
Re: I Need Bulk Agricultural Produce Sellers by Digitalfinga: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
adissss:

Hello, do you have palm-oil fruit in large quantities to be delivered to our factory.
Palm fruits not palm-oil
We are processing factory
Please confirm and tell me the quantity you can dealt with.

Pls contact me on 091-5567-5311

Thanks
what quantity do u need?
how much do u buy and wia is ur location?

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Send Money To Ghana And South Africa / Protect Your Business Environment With Any Of Our CCTV Packages / Udemy Logs Available With Over 30+ Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.