Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) (54711 Views)

The New Noise Cancellation App Called Krisp; / 13.5 KVA FG Wilson Sound Proof Generator For Sale / Pls How Does Generator Noise Cause Interference With GOTV Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Air cooled petrol generators need open space and plenty of fresh air to operate and cool optimally ..this box will reduce the life span of your gen by 80 percent
if they attach blower & expellers to it, it'd work effectively..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by incogni2o: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
..it's an extraction fan it will even be counter productive taking out critical oxygen supply needed for good combustion...that's a hot mess trust me

You are trying very hard to be right.

How are you sure the fan blows put and not in

You don't need a fan the push exhaust fumes out, they find there way out naturally
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by frisky2good(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian men fabricate sound proof noise cancellation box for generators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKDIbOIwtxo

Na overheating go kill the gen
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by incogni2o: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:

Don't mind the people.

The video shows the blower and funny thing it you may not need an expelled necessarily cos air moves from a place of higher to lower concentration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
incogni2o:

Did you notice the fan vent?

You no get sense. That tiny hole will supply enough air to enrich the fuel and still release the exhaust fumes abi.

Smh
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by alizma: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Air cooled petrol generators need open space and plenty of fresh air to operate and cool optimally ..this box will reduce the life span of your gen by 80 percent
You are right but this is still a good start. Even the whites use something like this too but our guys need to know that they need to build the sound prove with a fan by one side that takes in fresh air and another fan at the other side that takes out hot air. The same gen will power the two small fans.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Localordinary: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
When you live in Nigeria, Lagos in particular, the generator noise fit scatter your cochlear.

officialwdhtv:

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by drezzyx(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na overheating go kill that gen.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by incogni2o: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You no get sense. That tiny hole will supply enough air to enrich the fuel and still release the exhaust fumes abi.

Smh

I just asked question.

You said no fan, and I simple told you there is fan.

Now answer me, must you turn everything to quarell?

Ehn, VeryWickedGoat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Is there space in box where the gen will let out it's fumes?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Angrygoat: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
E go catch fire. No ventilation holes,nothing. Dumbos
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
incogni2o:

I just asked question.

You said no fan, and I simple told you there is fine.

Now answer me, must you turn everything to quarell?

Ehn, VeryWickedGoat

Who said no fan?
Better scroll back check well
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Nsonaso(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:

What about the heat dispensation from the generator?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by LordIsaac(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
If they wan steal am, you no go no if you don sleep off cos no sound grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by gonkin(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
I once did something similar but the Genset kept shutting down. The quantity of oxygen required for the engine to combust became low. Really low, engine was pinging badly and experienced lots of predetonation between strokes.

It needs to vent. Cuz it's an air-cooled engine so it needs an extractor fan to take the heat out one side while an inlet vet will be on the other. It won't run right on peak loads and won't run long also

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
matrixme:
Is it advisable to use these generators in such an enclosed place with no natural ventilation to cool off the heat? I'm not an engineering inclined person but I know big diesel generators with inbuilt noise cancellation boxes always have it open during operation. Kind of like it defeats the main purpose due to feasibility and sustainability anyway.
you are very correct, ventilation is required, the generator will overheat and that will accelerate wares/damage
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by showafrica(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

That's not even the main issue, they will likely suffocate the Gen to produce carbon 2 oxide instead of carbon 4. People will die on top this matter. They have to explain to us how the Gen get ventilation properly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Air cooled petrol engine inside an enclosed unit. Bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
incogni2o:

You are trying very hard to be right.

How are you sure the fan blows put and not in

You don't need a fan the push exhaust fumes out, they find there way out naturally

You need an extraction to take out hot air ..remember it's an air cooled generator and it would over heat if you don't find a way to get out hot air..trust me that fan is extracting
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:

The. It would lose its sound proof capability which is the only selling point
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Springboot: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

You're wrong sir. with that massive heat extractor inside the box? The place will be cool.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are hard working people but the government of the day would rather support terrorists than support Nigerian youths to grow
Sad but true
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by omowumi9: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
A bastard is who you are.

SeunDAssLicker:
Government will not see people like these to support.

But once you mention cow. Buhari is ready to mortgage the country to take on more loans for his marauding scums of terrorist.

And Yoruba people with their dirty self sophisticated leaky brains will gladly support their oppressors.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Springboot:

You're wrong sir. with that massive heat extractor inside the box? The place will be cool.

So after the the extractor keeps taking out all the air both hot and cool do U realize the the generator will be starved of sufficient oxygen to hit a complete combustion thereby stalling optimality and shortening the lifespan of that gen..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Zico777(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
My thinking too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by leofab(f): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Good point
there is an extractor
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by SeunDAssLicker: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
omowumi9:
A bastard is who you are.

Ogun kee ya papa there. Okpeh
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by SeunDAssLicker: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

So after the the extractor keeps taking out all the air both hot and cool do U realize the the generator will be starved of sufficient oxygen to hit a complete combustion thereby stalling optimality and shortening the lifespan of that gen..

Lol see people wey fail school.

Who told you oxygen struggles in the tiniest vent
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by mu2sa2: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
For this modern day Nigerians are still using generator because of no constant light tongue

Over here in Europe.

There's no such thing as using generator because there's no light tongue tongue tongue tongue
You're in Europe, right? OK congrats for letting us know
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Jemex003: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Actually they are dumb. Generators are air-cooled for optimum performance.

This coffin will kill your gen in 6 months.

That's the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

You’re idiot, try to appreciate other people knowledge cuz I bought mine last year and it’s still working good for me and my gen is fine. Please tell us what you and ur idiot followers can produce beside fake drugs, fake drinks, fake engine oil and your fake life.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Lol see people wey fail school.

Who told you oxygen struggles in the tiniest vent

Guy there will be incomplete combustion, even generator inside locked room dey suffer incomplete combustion talk less of this ....the problem with most NIGERIANs like you is that you are completely empty upstairs but like arguing..never argue such stuff with me man..even the diesel water cooled generator we put inside sound proof cabins get affected and reduces the life span than that left to run open ..if you know how many generators I have sold in this life you will shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New working MTN 20GB And 25700naira Cheat For 20naira Only With Photo / Monitor Lizard Disturbing My Neighborhood Killed At Last(pix) / Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.