Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) (54785 Views)

The New Noise Cancellation App Called Krisp; / 13.5 KVA FG Wilson Sound Proof Generator For Sale / Pls How Does Generator Noise Cause Interference With GOTV Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Air cooled petrol generators need open space and plenty of fresh air to operate and cool optimally ..this box will reduce the life span of your gen by 80 percent
the sellers are not telling people that one , until someone’s expensive gen gets spoiled

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

There’s a big suction fan at the back of that box that extracts the carbon. And as you can see, the gen in on the ground which means fresh air gets in even the door has a vent that looks downwards. without deducing the cooling process you think you know better than the maker.
that’s not enough, in fact it’s as good as no ventilation. The suction fan only helps the gen dissipate heat, the gen also needs air inflow
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
paix:
Apart from the ventilation, has provision been made for the exhaust?
there’s only provision for exhaust, but no ventilation
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by DrinkWater10: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
For this modern day Nigerians are still using generator because of no constant light tongue

Over here in Europe.

There's no such thing called generatortongue tongue tongue tongue
Have you learnt the language fully, German language seems tough from the outside.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Billygee2u: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are hard working people but the government of the day would rather support terrorists than support Nigerian youths to grow
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by JaskanFactor: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2022
generator can explode if the sound proof box can not cool down gen.

very dangerous to put generator inside box in hot country like nigera

Its bad enough to try to put desktop computer inside box in Nigeria never mind generator .
if that man has no ac cooling down that gen be very carefull.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by olisaEze(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
Air cooled petrol generators need open space and plenty of fresh air to operate and cool optimally ..this box will reduce the life span of your gen by 80 percent

Goan watch that video again, it’s got an industrial fan which removes the hot air and is powered by the generator itself. The company is in port harcourt and has been manufacturing these generator soundproofing for more than two years now.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GamalNasser: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2022
olisaEze:

Goan watch that video again, it’s got an industrial fan which removes the hot air and is powered by the generator itself. The company is in port harcourt and has been manufacturing these generator soundproofing for more than two years now.

I didn't say they don't make it , I said that box will reduce the lifespan of the generator by 2 factors
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by asunaobi(m): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
For this modern day Nigerians are still using generator because of no constant light tongue

Over here in Europe.

There's no such thing called generatortongue tongue tongue tongue

If there are no such thing like generator in Europe, where is the source of power used in Europe coming from?
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Mftivi: 1:40am On Jul 31, 2022
matrixme:
Is it advisable to use these generators in such an enclosed place with no natural ventilation to cool off the heat? I'm not an engineering inclined person but I know big diesel generators with inbuilt noise cancellation boxes always have it open during operation. Kind of like it defeats the main purpose due to feasibility and sustainability anyway.
pay closer attention you will see a heat extraction fan mounted at the back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by GloriousGbola: 1:52am On Jul 31, 2022
lwisee:

You are just talking rubbish, the guy intentionally didn't share a detailed video so that some people won't steal his idea. The is provision for exhaust as well as cooling.
This how we erroneously jump on conclusion instead of asking vital questions.
Check his Instagram page for more details or visit his warehouse

You are the kind of simple minded person who they can sell fuelless generators to. There is no idea there. Feel free to waste what little money and I pass my neighbour on the ground breaking invention. Just as mmm took in fools, this will also take in fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by hush15: 1:57am On Jul 31, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian men fabricate sound proof noise cancellation box for generators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKDIbOIwtxo

What about the ventilation they don't know those gen need to breathe too...

They tried but it's not a good one till they consider that
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by blesdman(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are hard working people but the government of the day would rather support terrorists than support Nigerian youths to grow
True talk. Under the grand patron of terrorist, buhari
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by thecommunist(m): 3:23am On Jul 31, 2022
matrixme:
Is it advisable to use these generators in such an enclosed place with no natural ventilation to cool off the heat? I'm not an engineering inclined person but I know big diesel generators with inbuilt noise cancellation boxes always have it open during operation. Kind of like it defeats the main purpose due to feasibility and sustainability anyway.
it has an extractor fan at the back. this cools it by extracting the heat and the exhaust gas. its a very brilliant design,
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Nelblac1912: 4:02am On Jul 31, 2022
see below �

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Caseless: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2022
matrixme:
You Gerrit...
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Belteshazzar1: 4:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Hope sey the gen no go catch fire inside
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by castins(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2022
I am a Mechanical Engineer, I stand to tell you that this idea is very very wrong, reason being that, enclosing and air-cooled engine will certainly lead to serious damage or fire. Such generators are meant to be cooled by natural air ventilation just like motorcycles, it has "fins" at the kick starter, this rotates at high rpm during operation to cool down the engine and maintain a smooth run.
By boxing it, you starve it of this, and it has serious consequences, only time will tell.

officialwdhtv:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Khastro(m): 5:26am On Jul 31, 2022
officialwdhtv:

You just say "men"?
Technologists or Engineers is more appropriate.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by ufotunang: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
...abi... Nigeria youths are talented and skillful but the government does not support the youths....they use our youths as for election as political thugs....see ASUU strike for 6 months... student are still at home idle...but they support bandits and terrorists and give them amnesty, money, food, jobs telling Nigerians that they are repentant bandit and terrorists
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by ufotunang: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria is blessed with skillful and talented youths but the government does not support and create a platform and an enabling environment for this youths to strive and exhibit their talent and skills for the betterment of the country and their lifes
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by ufotunang: 6:03am On Jul 31, 2022
castins:
I am a Mechanical Engineer, I stand to tell you that this idea is very very wrong, reason being that, enclosing and air-cooled engine will certainly lead to serious damage or fire. Such generators are meant to be cooled by natural air ventilation just like motorcycles, it has "fins" at the kick starter, this rotates at high rpm during operation to cool down the engine and maintain a smooth run.
By boxing it, you starve it of this, and it has serious consequences, only time will tell.

...in that box they should had made a hole or space where air ventilation can enter the box and circulate inside the box....but government to fix the power sector in order for there to be 24 hours constant electricity light will solve the lack of electricity power supply and no need for Nigerians to use generator again and putting it inside a box
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2022
I go struggle buy generatior I go come dey find money cover it's noice. Mba! Let's the Vewulence start from im noice, make my neighbours lay their curses on successive government officials that forced me dey use generator
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by daywatcher: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:
Government will not see people like these to support.

But once you mention cow. Buhari is ready to mortgage the country to take on more loans for his marauding scums of terrorist.

And Yoruba people with their dirty self sophisticated leaky brains will gladly support their oppressors.

Yoruba people are dirty and yet you will find all Nigerian ethnicities and religion living in Yorubaland.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by TwistDThinking(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Why are the millionaire's and billionaire's in this country not jumping on Nigerian tech minds. Why do they always feel the need to go out and buy to sell to us there by giving out our money to get supplies to get more of our money to give out. Does this make sense to anyone??
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
My thoughts exactly, they didn’t tell us how the generator will be cooled and the exhaust has extracted.

Anybody can make a box to fit a generator to reduce the nice.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by EgunMogaji2: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2022
matrixme:

It’s nonsense alright and the gen will die prematurely.

It’s electronic countermeasures that makes something noise canceling.

This is a sound proof box.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
It's a good development, but how will the generator air cool and this may make the generator create more black soot/smoke
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Eteka1(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2022
This is an air-cooled generator. Therefore this concept is not feasible.
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by Ooe33: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
That's Nigerian operators at work. There is no need to have it open during operation.

matrixme:
Re: Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) by bewla(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Because we creat all this distraction

Hoping to hurt government

But hurting our self

Not the genuine honest youth who work to put food on the table genuinely. Oooo

I mean this set

The ict guru who end up yahoo

The fast money thinker who end up ritual

The business once who end up vandal

The smart once that call him self cart pusher that steal irons ment to cover hole on road

The banker who double charge you for the service you are paying him for

The police that claim bail is free but you most help them to buy paper,Dettol,izal,air freshener, brum,petrol because the one government supply oga done take am home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / Python Killed By A 13-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.