Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71148 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2022
muykem:
They say when military man slap you, you will know that police is your friend. When you get to some of these countries, you will know that God didn't make a mistake to put you in Nigeria.

aswearbro,I never travel before, but sometimes I think those countries are overrated,,, if I have legit or nice work or business doing in Nigeria, why relocating

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by MrSmithy: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Abudu2000:
see mumu, so my cousins not my blood brothers oh, cousins choose their path them I must leave whatever I'm doing and join them. If they took a deadly risk of going by land and succeeded then the chances of someone going by plane no matter the type of Visa is very high.

I'm sorry you talk and reason like age 9...I'm sure ure still being fed by ur parents cox you dont sound adult at all. The only difference btw Naija and West is the currency inflation otherwise if Naira was equivalent to Dollar no one would wanna travel out. The bills over there are too loud compared to a free style country like naija and also note ur so called wealthy relatives are still hiding the truth from u although they might be working for a legit company over there but have an illegal side hustle that pays them more like u put it...so pls dont be decieved rather I'll advice u to try and get a visa and join them over there maybe by then ull understand better how it works over there cox ur first class experiences will teach u alot and that is what u need to clear ur doubt... i have friends over there that do push drugs but still works for legit companies legally as cover up just not to attract attention or land themselves in trouble, i was also doing such illegal stuff but my conscience was not pleased then i had to stop when my friend landed himself in trouble but it was difficult though but i just took the faith even my family down here taught it was the white man job that gave me such amased wealth but na only me and God no dt one...Please always try to make findings from alot of person's out there before u argue like a baby. Oyibo man country is hard to survive compared to naija unless u have a better job that can slash some of ur bills down there otherwise na from hand to mouth u go dey feed, its not about being smart cox those countries are digitalised not like naija where u can manipulate things

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2022
iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.350m

llols funny, nah light person go chop?, but here in Nigeria too where I reside at least I see light 20hrs in a day, and is not even a big state in Nigeria oo, sometimes I think relocating or those countries is overrated, bro if I have nice thing doing why relocating?
Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.

u are good man bro for giving such advise, but some wil say why u didn't come back if it's not easy, sometimes I feel abroad is overrated, if I have good work doing in Nigeria I don't see reasons traveling,,, I can only go for vacation

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2022
porthouse7:
Tell him to stay here and continue hustling and enjoying.... Nigeria sweet

sister them no go agree oo, Dem go say u no want there progress,,, for me abroad is overrated, if I have something nice doing in Nigeria why traveling, I can only go for vacation
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Danmboss:

South Africa, Germany Croatia Swaziland.

hahaha who do u self
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Kaiser20:

2 million naira in Germany will only guarantee you 25 days stay with medical insurance after which you return back to Nigeria.

hahahaha u be bad guy grin grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Danmboss(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Cazzim:

hahaha who do u self
Na someone i recommend give na cheesy
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ketchup908: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2022
ihatebuhari:
is like you’re agent of apc government trying to put fear into people not to travel after destroying Nigeria.

Please allow people to make their decision, suffering in abroad is far better than living in shithole Africa.

I will insult your life when next I see such messages from you. All my families lives here in the state, I live in los Angeles, I came here with with tourist visa stop talking rubbish scarring people. I’ve my papers and all. Good family and job

Allow people to make their choice, is far better to live in abroad without paper than to live in Nigeria with no peace, a country people are Afraid to travel because of Fulani headsmen

Don’t ever in your life write such, you’re a bad person

Do you have idea about working and living in Qatar?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by xavuv: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2022
This is nothing but the truth

kunkelhanspeter:

Everyone want to japa before you japa born one first or marry make sure she born for you and confirm it with DNA before leaving , because your chance coming to Nigeria alive again is very slim.
Even at that once anybody leave he or she will want to get paper first and that shit will take you 5-7 years especially in Europe.
This alone will make you not to come back even if you lost both your parents. Imagine if you are 30-35 years before you japa you getting married will be around 40 something if at all you are lucky enough.

I spoke to my guy in Germany we were discussing about this issue his roommate asked me to guess his age? He was 41 years no wife no kid no paper . All hunting to marry a foreigner which is not easy because that the easiest way. But if you have 11-12 million they will arrange wife for you under 6 months you will have your paper that his plan because his 36 years and want to get married. That why many of them will be there looking for wife in Nigeria while the ladies we all know their stories with husband hunt Nigerians don’t marry themselves there bcoz our girls there are olosho that the only way must of them can meet up.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by xavuv: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmm bros, europe ppl dey talk say work plenty for uk most especially England.

Well, someone just scammed me of 1million naira, being part payment for a canada work visa. Pls show me the way bros, link me up, i hope to japaa asap.

OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seanwilliam(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2022
You people seem not to understand what onyeobodo is trying to say..

If you like japa without following due process, na here we go dey ..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

2m is small, but with very good contact you can get a schengen visa and a schengen visa will allow you to travel to any of the schengen country of your choice, but you have to add up like 500k to your 2m and I think that is ok, applying yourself will not get u visa except you are lucky, there are alot of agents that will get u a visa without any deposit till you get your visa, don't gamble with your money with any agent, make sure you insist that no deposit till you see your visa that way you will meet a very good and reliable agent, if you want documents quick, go to countries like, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, but if is cash you want first go to countries like, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Austria, Denmark,

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ketchup908: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2022
zuraking:
dont mind that one typing nonsense. He should tell that shiiit to people who haven't left naija before. I am waiting for his reply to tell me the jobs the guys are doing to make such huge money

How about the working and living conditions in Qatar for Africa immigrants?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by yungchop: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2022
eniteden:
Jejely carry your bag and go to Bahrain its the best and low key country for now. Before e go cast. Am currently preparing visa for same place. If you like join me, fine we can rent house together and pay till everywhere soft we find our square root. smiley

Drop a mail let me contact you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Yaks02(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Eniolaenius0803:

2m can land to Mauritius ,study route .........am not an agent oooo ...but we can work this together am on it too

Is Mauritius good for greener pastures??
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Yaks02(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

She is my sister but married.
Since you said America and others are hard.
If I am to go for Germany, please which visa class can I apply for?

For Germany, I'll recommend you to an expert via study route... Reply me if interested
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by izibili44: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning,
first of all go and check and know more about montenegro.
uote author=babavik post=115456750]

Please can you explain more?[/quote]
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by arex40: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea
ahhhhhhhhhh bros you no nice at all na all the country mention are same as 9ja for
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Skyview01:

No it's not safe. Remain in Nigeria!
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by GABRIEL6036: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea
You are evil advisor grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by micxwell(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed
This one is loud �� o grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by pansophist(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2022
adeyemo1998:

Hello? Do you have any idea about working and living in qatar cos i wish to go and hustle there. Thanks

No I don't. I know nothing about the middle East since I've not been there (except Turkey).

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by olamilekan1715(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2022
seanwilliam:
what’s wrong with Bahrain? I have a friend about to go, tell me so I can send him link to this thread
bro just read about it and it security it an arab country with high currency but security level 9ja better am x12
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cutieme(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
sharone21:

U need an employer to continue staying there and must get job before your visa expires ....

House isn't cheap so u live in hostel mostly(70 bhd hostels...170bhd: studio.... minimum for both)

To get residency is about 740 bhd (1bhd to $2.65) for which u can do much more....So, he needs to hold enough Incase he needs to switch to residency instead of returning.
Really,to get residency cost that much?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by brandsoncharlie: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
onatisi:
he is not discouraging anyone from traveling, he is only telling them to it the right way and he is very sincere, traveling out on a visitors visa with the hope and plan of staying there as an illegal is just like committing suicide, if you know u want to travel, go through student visa or a work visa that is all he is saying

Didn’t you read the part where he said there’s no job, that he’s there because he’s enjoying security, electricity and good health care. He said he advised them to stay in Naija and hustle they will make it.
I wonder why he even have part of his investment in USA ( which is included in his hustle to get money but wouldn’t do all his hustle in Nigeria).
I know Going through student or work visa is the best bet , he should tone the way he’s talking as if those who are they are not surviving.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Olabode211: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
goto niger republic na,that is our mothersland..if fathersland no bring joy,mothersland would do.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yaks02:

For Germany, I'll recommend you to an expert via study route... Reply me if interested

I am only here for suggestions and not for who to help me with the process sir.

Thank you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
cooooooks:
Aim for work visa not visitor's visa. You may need a 2 - 5 year plan.

Strongly consider UK for health aide work.

They hire you directly from Nigeria.

Check Youtube.

I'm not an health aide worker sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kingluqman:
Have you thought about Canada before

Yes, but I think the professionalism ish is an issue as I have stopped my web development and designing, graphic designing and digital marketing hustle few years ago because I decided to focus fully on my hustle(business).

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
bepositive11:

What do you mean by legit hustling level? If you tavel abroad as a student, you have higher chances of getting a well paying job after graduating.

I learnt the cost of doing that i.e study visa and maintaining it(subsequent tuition fee payment) is high and I don't have a sponsor, my friend is the one with sponsor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.