Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Only Way - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Only Way (661 Views)

The Only Way To Solve GNLD / WELLNESS Disturbance / The Only Way To Make Money.join Us Now / The Only Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way by ebubepaul(m): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2007
Most people look 4 the gift but not d giver.Which 1 re u?King Solomon sought d giver & d gift was tremendous,Abraham 2 & he became father of nations,Matthew the tax collector who became the writer of d 1st book of d new testament,Elisha & he shøok d world,Paul was untouchable until his time.Do u want 2 leave a mark on the surface of d earth like these men & enjoy enternity,JESUS is d only way.Job or breakthrough is not all.See beyond d bread u can ve & chase after the Bread of Life,Only then can u live purposefully and joyful.It a matter of choice,i ve made d decision & my life has not been d same.Come 2 JESUS.My email is ebubepauljohn@yahoo.co.uk.Mail me.Worship with GOD's children on sunday 19th @ RCCG Throne of Grace Obalende opposite Kam Salam Police 1st headquarter 8am,10:30am.JESUS is LORD,amen!
Re: The Only Way by ebubepaul(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2007
Does anyone know if the Gtbank test of 4th august out.ve checked but is not out.
Re: The Only Way by ebubepaul(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2007
guys lets get the house posted on gtbank test result
Re: The Only Way by creationxt(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
Yes, guys embrace JESUS. He's the only way.

(1) (Reply)

Any News About Oceanic Bank Test On The 21st Of July In Warri / Intercontinental Test Of 04/08/07 In Lag / Missed Ecobank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.