Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den (1991 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by blank(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
[size=15pt]Vigilance group uncovers ritual killers��� den in Ogun[/size]
By Francis Falola
Monday, 1 Aug 2011

A vigilance group has discovered a den operated by a gang of ritual killers at Onipepeye community in Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State.
PUNCH METRO gathered that mutilated and decomposed corpses, including that of a baby were found in the den, which could be accessed by a narrow footpath.
It was learnt that a middle-aged man, who is a member of the gang, was arrested within the vicinity by the vigilance group and handed over to the police.
The members of the vigilance group were said to have acted on a tip-off to invade the ritual killers��� den at Onipepeye area, on Siu-Owode Dual Carriage Road. The suspects on sighting the vigilance group opened fire on them in a bid to escape.
While others escaped, nemesis caught up with the middle-aged man.
He was subsequently arrested with Sports Utility Van allegedly brought to the area by the ritual killers. The vehicle was impounded and has since been handed over to the police at Owode.
Mr. Musiliu Osho, the head of Labiade-Akaso Village under which Onipepeiye community belongs, described the situation as worrisome.
���Our children can no longer go to schools on their own, except we take them there and return them home. They are always afraid and we felt it was time to stop these ritual killers. We are passionately appealing to the state government to come to our aid by putting a stop to their activities,��� he stated.
When contacted, Ogun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the discovery, as well as the arrest of a suspect, adding that investigation into the matter is ongoing.
���The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Nicholas Nkemdeme, has ordered the transfer of the suspect to Eleweran Police Headquarters, while investigations have commenced in earnest. If the suspect is found culpable he will not be spared. Other collaborators will also be arrested and made to face the wrath of the law,��� he stated.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011080112464937
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by Osama10(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by SouthEast1: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
My Yoruba brothers- the things they do.
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by phreakabit(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2011
Why isn't this on the frontpage? I am sure if it was in Anambra this would be top of the frontpage
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by lshbroker: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2011
thank God they are found
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by Chintua: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
Ogun State=Abia State. cheesy
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by blank(f): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2011
Didn't mean this thread to become a tribal bashing thread. Wanted to share some news i saw so that people will take extra care. Please moderators, can you lock or delete the thread.
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by gidson12(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
blank:

Didn't mean this thread to become a tribal bashing thread. Wanted to share some news i saw so that people will take extra care. Please moderators, can you lock or delete the thread.
are you new in nairaland
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by bunbit1: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
It's high time this atrocity has to wiped out in our comm. For goodness sake it is painful to hear that people still undergo blood rituals for the aim of making money. I call it all ignorant. People perish because of lack of knowledge. You don't need to undergo ritual killing 4 the purpose of making money. There even faster, easiest and lasting ways to make money and have peace till eternity. Do you as a man, woman, young girl or boy need money? Do you have problem in ur carrer? Do u need 2 attract money into ur life? Do u need love, employment, exams passover and lots more? I am devoted to help u with candle casting spells. Anybody can do it as well as u can do. If u want 2 progress and see light in all ur endeavour (not 4 evil intention) call me :07062855001 or email :buhariabiola@yahoo.Com. Note. This spells are done with candles and other spiritual materials (100% harmless). Be free to ask any question.
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
Every post in NL becomes tribal.
Re: Ritual Killers Found In Ogun, Bodies Include A Dead Baby Seen In Their Den by BootyOnMe: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Chintua:

Ogun State=Abia State. cheesy

Mu che che che che che che!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fisherman: Justin Bieber Saved My Life / Manager Ejaculates sperm into Employee's Coffee? Recommend Punishment For Him / Ritualist Killed And Dumped An Unknown Lady At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.