Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,999 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show (415 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / Had Tacha Not Been Disqualified Do You Think Mercy Would Have Won The BBN Show / See The Housemates Most Likely To Win BBN Show On Sunday Based On Online 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by Ennyholar: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Big Brother Naija is back! And it is tipped to be bigger, hotter, and juicier. What is more interesting is Africa’s biggest smartphone brand, TECNO, is also returning to the reality show for the third time to serve us with captivating moments from the big brother house.

If you are a die-hard fan of Big Brother Naija, this information will not come as a surprise to you. TECNO as Africa’s biggest smartphone brand has been on the show for two seasons, and this would be the third. TECNO believes that Nigeria is full of talented people and it is their role as a brand to invest in them. As a result, they have chosen to come back to the show this year.

According to Vincent Uzoegbu, PR Communications and Media Manager, TECNO Mobile, West Africa, "Big Brother Naija has been the platform that has brought togetherness among young people. It is a show that has created stars who have gone on to many great exploits. As a brand, our core values are encouraging young people to go after their dreams.

This is what big brother has succeeded in doing, putting a group of determined hopefuls together who have given everything to attain their biggest goals. We are proud to be part of the show once again; everyone should watch out for more from us."

TECNO has always made a conscious effort to provide a platform for young people to showcase their abilities and pursue a promising future. The smartphone brand has sponsored campaigns and events aimed mostly at creating opportunities for young Nigerians. From the annual Light Up Your Dream (LUYD) competition for young entrepreneurs to the Camission photography challenge, the CAMON Short Film Challenge, and Nigerian Idol Season 7, all these programs have provided creatives with the opportunity to improve and showcase their skills across all creative industries.

This year's season of Big Brother Naija is expected to be particularly competitive, with the chosen housemates bringing their "A" game as they compete for a whopping prize worth 100 million Naira. TECNO is sure to raise the stakes of the show with exciting activities and rewards for both participants and fans at home, so be sure to follow TECNO on all of their social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the most up-to-date information. Get geared up, your favorite show is back.
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by saratackit: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wow which tecno phone will the housemate use? the normal camon 19pro with the 5g or the modrain edition
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by Mimiko3: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is a great one from TECNO, big ups for the brand
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by Jayjerjay: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
I will start watching like this bayii so I go fit win prizes, I must not miss it for anything
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by Nuelng: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
I can't wait for this... So excited
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by AREWAELENU: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
I guessed last season paved the way for this season.
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by DanyelAmeh: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tecno is here to stay as far as BBN is concerned
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by hoilakes(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
yea m curios as well, but watchout we'd know from the first party

they will use the device during the night party i guess

a norms kind of
saratackit:
Wow which tecno phone will the housemate use? the normal camon 19pro with the 5g or the modrain edition
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by kuljayms1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
I really can't wait to see what model the housemates will get
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by Zarandah: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make I dey ready myself for the giveaways cheesy
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by OladapoF(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
TECNO has always setting the pace. A big kudos to TECNO
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
TECNO should keep the fire burning. I am still yet to understand why BBN decided to separate house mates this year
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
I am patiently waiting for the TECNO'S task that will be given to the house mates
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by IzuKiba77: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
So what brand of phones would the housemates be using this time??
Is it the new Camon 19 Series or the Phantom Series cool
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by KeplersCross: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
No doubt this year's season of Big Brother Naija is clearly different from the rest which has happened in the past,I believe as the show continues,more surprises awaits
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by PotterJokes44: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mimiko3:
This is a great one from TECNO, big ups for the brand

Well it's no doubt Tecno has been doing the most when it comes to Africa as a whole, they're not just a Technological Brand that produces phones and other devices for the public but also a community enterprise or corporation determined to empower the future of the world
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by KingUka: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Didn't TECNO sponsor last year too.
Wow the brand dey hot
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by 0xAaron: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
I think I saw the announcement post of the sponsorship on Instagram or So. Who do you guys think will win tho?
Re: TECNO To Capture Exciting Moments On The BBN Show by Franktom247(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Do you think TECNO will also give the winner a brand ambassadorship deal like white money?

(1) (Reply)

See What Tems Wore To The Oscar Yesterday Night / The Collection Of Photographs Found On A Website / Unexpected "I Was Here" Roles In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.