Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity (32570 Views)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Antoeni(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
They are all Failures
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by kingamaa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
About time

The damage he has cause is more or less irrevocable

Make someone else try. Anybody at all will definitely do better
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by ufotunang: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ngige said that nigeria is broke....so it's Buhari that caused it... Impeach him
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Tranquill: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
The rest of senators are probably waiting for the terrorists to chase us into Cameroun and Niger Rep. before impeaching that incompetent tall oldie.

I know this dude on a personal level. As I am typing this, mark todays date. He is moving to PDP in few weeks/days time.

He is APC senator in name only as at today.

It's all about support for Atiku, his homeboy.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Toktee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:
The homosexual?
The news now is about your docile and inept president, a sitting duck in aso rock and not about who assault who.

Get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by SmartPolician: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tranquill:

I know this dude personally. As I am typing this, mark todays date. He is moving to PDP in few weeks/days time.

He is APC senator in name only as at today.

It's all about support for Atiku, his homeboy.

Uncle, whether he's in APC or PDP, Buhari should get out of Aso Rock. He's too incompetent to do that job. He even admitted that he's tired and one wonders why he hasn't stepped aside.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Juanmike(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
tongue
iCauseTrouble:
Just give this one sexx toy, he will calm down grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Brushstrokes20: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thumbs abbo!
The lifeless daddy of brainless buffoons is long overdue for impeachment undecided
The redundant coupist is all shades of disasters...
# better late than never
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by condralbedez: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
I thought vulturebbqgrill and his crews said that Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria,I pity APSHIT supporters,because no way you won't sound stupid while defending Buhari and his cabals
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Tranquill: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

Uncle, whether he's in APC or PDP, Buhari should get out of Aso Rock. He's too incompetent to do that job. He even admitted that he's tired and one wonders why he hasn't stepped aside.

Agree with you. Buhari has no business being a President of a country.

In a decent society, they would have forced him to resign long ago especially the very moment he made that imbecilic 5% 97% comment.

But in Nigeria, everything is viewed from the prism of politics, region, religion and ethnicity.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by godwon01(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
This dude is still in the Senate. No be him assaulted one lady sometimes ago
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by fantasy2018: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol

North have finished the juice in APC, it's time to throw buhari under the bus

All Na excuse to abandon the party for druglord
Or the juice in entire nigeria.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Kennitrust(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:
This intimacy gadget fool seems to be grasping reality now. After the useless Senators have not only tolerated the cluelessness and ineptitude of the catastrophe for years, but have gone ahead to shield him from living up to his constitutional responsibility The fire you all lighted is going to consume you all.
Impeachment ko! Impeachment ni.
Y
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by dreu2fine(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:
The homosexual?
What does this have to do with him carrying out his constitutional responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Omoslim26: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
post=115196533:
A BETTER Nigeria is all we want at [color=#006600][/color].
ANYTHING To move our darling nation forward is all we want.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

Bro let's tell ourselves the truth and shame the devil,this Country never had it this bad undecided
I always knew we were in for a downslide bcus we kept consuming without boosting production,but I never imagined it will ever be this bad oo shocked shocked
Na all dis indomie generation wey no even enjoy Nigeria at all come still dey shout Apc and pdthief upandan I dey pity.
This children no know se just 25years ago upon a time you fit use #5 buy food chop.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by princewarri1985: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lexodus42:
B
Buhari should nt only be impeached but shud flogged 57 strokes of koboko then thrown out of Aso Rock with ignominy. Buhari hs finishd Nigeria kpatakpa.
My 3yr old baby is here dying. I cant take her to d hospital or even afford 7k to buy d prescribed drugs for her. What kind of life is this? How do i watch my one and only daughter die? I lost my job six months ago, thanks to buhari economy.
If u are led to save my baby's life, pls do. Dnt read & ignore pls.
1 2 2 8 0 8 9 5 9 0
AccessBank plc.
Are you a cripple?? Or are you incapacitated in anyway? It"s really crazy when you see someone with 2 hands and 2 legs begging! An end needs to be put to this online beggers nairaland. Seun your MOD are sleeping, they track and deactivate such accounts ASAP!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by k2kay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
First of all, impeach that gooby eyed Ahmad Lawan and every other thing will fall into place. Simple!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by jrusky(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari should be impeach no going back he has nothing else to offer he should go now 2023 too long, he is a bastard to be kick out.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
And someone is telling us no pass president has touched Nigerians the way buhari has , maybe he means in negative way.. because anything about that clown is negativity.... Thunder will fire them if they impeach him... let's keep pretending everything is normal in this shithole
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Kraytur: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
post=115196533:
A BETTER Nigeria is all we want at [color=#006600][/color].
ANYTHING To move our darling nation forward is all we want.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

When everyone was complaining cos we saw the writings on the wall and you saw it too

You called us wailers now you’re joining us to wail in disguise

Come clean and say you messed up

Or just defend your darling daddy as usual you and that Dubai landlord

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abuja is their safe haven that's why they are worried , now the dogs they breed has started chasing their owners they now remembered, the chief breeder of terrorist in Africa should be impeach... terrorist and bandits should take over Abuja
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by WHITELIGHTER: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:
The homosexual?

Don't be a fœl all the time. How does that affect the context of what he's saying? How does that stop the constant killing, kidnapping and downward spiral of naira? Abeg make Una dey get sense sometimes. Attract the message, not the messenger
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Starcy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Confussion and forgetfulness are signs of old age. That man is too old to handle nigeria.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Gbeng30(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's Good, buhari need to be impeach in this country... Enough is enough.. This deaf terrorist must be send back to daura..
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
They are doing this now because they have lost their party tickets.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by victorazy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They should impeach that confused old man called Buhari.

He lack what it takes to protect and guard human lives in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue

Una get sense at all?

Is it now that Insecurity started with Buhari?
Why are they reacting now?

Is a game. Obi is giving them sleepless night and they want to postponed the election by impeaching Buhari then Lawal as senate president a northerner will enter.

Make una dey read them.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by zoedew: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Now FG is begging having admitted to its failure to secure the realm. Where are Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and Lai Mohammed who have repeatedly lied to us on this matter. Thoroughly shameless lot who attach little their names. Reuben Abati lies to himself in thinking Arise TV has laundered him clean from the murk he wallowed in when also lied to us profusely as President Jonathan’s spokesman.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by zoedew: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
zoedew:
Now FG is begging having admitted to its failure to secure the realm. Where are Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and Lai Mohammed who have repeatedly lied to us on this matter. Thoroughly shameless lot who attach little to their names. Reuben Abati lies to himself in thinking Arise TV has laundered him clean from the murk he wallowed in when also lied to us profusely as President Jonathan’s spokesman.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Nwabueze22: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
What we want is referendum nothing more nothing less
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity by Calicoe: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Again, ogun kill all of una. We have endured him for 7+ years and it is now you people want to do what you should have done years ago. He must remain in office until 2023 and while he's there, I hope bandits will visit you people one by one. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.