Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain (24139 Views)

Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) / Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by nomenclature(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/War-Russias-plan-A-B-C-in-Ukraine-have-failed-already-Britain
The same British that said ukraine is defeating Russia.
Said ghost of kiev is real
Said putin is sick
Said putin has stroke
Said putin will die soon
Said ukraine has won
But still russia keeps taking territories upon territories.
Only the brainless morons on this forum will believe them ,watch them do

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neddstark:

Igbofam has quit. For you to still keep ranting means some mental imbalance somewhere.
Hiaaaaan, U get badmouth ahswear grin grin grin
King in the north...
U shouldn't have followed Robert baratheon to king's landing smiley

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by DukeNija(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunny4lif:
Coming from same British that said Russia military have until March before Russia runs out of missiles and tanks then the Russia economy will collapse.

We are seeing the opposite.
Almost €100B have been sent to Ukraine yet they have lost over 20% of their territories to a country that have
No troops,
No tanks,
No Jets,
All the Generals have been killed,
No president as Putin dead 6 months ago according to them

Lies! You’re a bloody liar. Drop receipts or cite sources to back your baseless March claim.
Russia do not have a complete hold on any region in Ukraine and have been hand twisted into defense in Eastern and Southern territories. The momentum is with Ukraine with the bombardment thanks to the US owned HIMARS missile systems capable of long range projections. Over fifty Russian military bases and weapons warehouses have been destroyed in the last 4weeks.
This war will deplete the Russian military inventory and render them incapable of invading another country which is NATO’s primary objective. Putin needs an intermission to reassess his strategy and keep partially occupied territories but Ukraine in unwilling to negotiate because they have the upper hand.

4 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Rubbish
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mandesz:
People of Islamabad won't like this. Believe me or not, they're trying not to pay attention to this.
How those thid connect
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

I don't know. Wetin concern agbero with overloading grin
I swear, anytime I see those meme, they are so funny grin

Igbofam is your brother in Christ because I always like is news even when we know it’s fake

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
jrusky:

You have just said the truth.

No matter the casualty on Ukrain side Russia can never over run Ukrain never.

Shame on Putin. Gragra no dey do shit.
Really Russia still seizing territory

3 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
But he didn't tell us what the plans A,B,C are and how they failed.
Russia inflicted Ukraine heavily

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by rajiedreez: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na lie o, the Russian currency is appreciating against the dollar and pounds in the forex market and they are resulting to lies to hide their lose

3 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by seunny4lif(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neddstark:

Igbofam has quit. For you to still keep ranting means some mental imbalance somewhere.
Igbofam dey on holiday
He will be back with more dead Russia generals grin

5 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
rajiedreez:
Na lie o, the Russian currency is appreciating against the dollar and pounds in the forex market and they are resulting to lies to hide their lose
So when are you going to change your Naira to Rubble grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Secondly: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mynd44:
With the global rise in energy costs, inflation, currencies tumbling and only the Russian economy growing, this one is reading speeches

British media is only good for pushing one useless propaganda or another at any given point in time.

They quickly sanctioned Russia with hope that Russia will suffer.

Today, they are they ones suffering while Russia continues to wax stronger and stronger.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

It's for you to confirm that he never said so.
Bring your proof.i have submited mine. How is Dublin by the way. When are you leaving the west and Mobi g to Moscow or Siberia grin
Hi slave rest

Russia plans in Ukraine are going well

Yesterday Ukraine second largest power plant was
Captured by Russia forces

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Tell that to the putards like seunny4lyf and teaser that have built duplex on Nairaland and ways waiting for the next Russia's news grin
Shut up slavetard

7 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:

Shut up slavetard
Shut the fuk up Putin's Nkita

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by rajiedreez: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

So when are you going to change your Naira to Rubble grin grin grin grin grin
I no need rubble na
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:

Hi slave rest

Russia plans in Ukraine are going well

Yesterday Ukraine second largest power plant was
Captured by Russia forces
Hi Putin's slave and dog

You too rest.

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
rajiedreez:

I no need rubble na
You need dollars or pounds? grin

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Even putards on Nairaland said Ukraine will fall in 3 days, they later said by Sunday. Now they have no idea when Ukraine will fall. Some putards have resorted to blaming western ammunition flowing into Ukraine.

Maybe Ukraine will fall next year. As for now, we are tired of this boring and senseless war that a world power has refused to defeat a poor country like Ukraine.
Provide me a real interview where Putin said this

If true

I will de activate my account..

And.

Agree Russia is losing

4 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Mariangeles(f): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why don't the British just call for peace? Evil people!

Wallace, who has overseen British efforts to equip Ukraine with anti-tank weapons, armored vehicles and ammunition, said “everyone” believes the invasion to be “wrong” and “brutal.”

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:

If true

And.

Agree Russia is losing
Provide me a news paper article that Putin never said that.

Even Kremlin agrees he said that but claimed he was taken out of context to save face but you putards are so stuck inside Putin's pink arse.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by rajiedreez: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

You need dollars or pounds? grin

None for now too
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ALISMILE(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Putin said he would capture Kyiv in two weeks too.

Now it's almost 6 months and counting.
Oya show where Putin said he will capture Kyiev in 2weeks and win yourself 10k.

Putin doesn't talk much as would expect. He's my kind of man

5 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
ALISMILE:
Oya show where Putin said he will capture Kyiev in 2weeks and win yourself 10k.

Putin doesn't talk much as would expect. He's my kind of man
Even Kremlin agrees he said that.

It is for you to proof that he never said that even though the Kremlin agrees he was taken out of context.

Ps: I don't need your stinking naira. grin

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Provide me a news paper article that Putin never said that.

Even Kremlin agrees he said that but claimed he was taken out of context to save face but you putards are so stuck inside Putin's pink arse.
Oga don't play reverse physiology with me

grin You think you are smart

Provide me the interview where Putin said so

I guess it probably like the ghost of Kiev

7 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:
Oga don't play reverse physiology with me

grin You think you are smart

Provide me the interview where Putin said so

I guess it probably like the ghost of Kiev
Perhaps you unknown nobody on Nairaland knows more than the Kremlin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ALISMILE(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:

If true

And.

Agree Russia is losing
That jimetagambo keeps telling lies upadan

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
saintjimos:
Putin should activate plan D by calling for peace

You mean obliterate the world? God AbegO! grin

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
ALISMILE:
That jimetagambo keeps telling lies upadan
Na you Sabi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Kelvin3476: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mynd44:
With the global rise in energy costs, inflation, currencies tumbling and only the Russian economy growing, this one is reading speeches
Being dumb gat no plan B.

If u think currency growth means economic growth, then u have to visit Indian hospital

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Perhaps you unknown nobody on Nairaland knows more than the Kremlin grin grin grin grin grin
Give me a video where Putin said so you are not speaking to a kid

I didn't ask for some random blog or propangada sites..

We all know, no USA media will say the truth now

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ben Wallace would have made a good PM i don't know why he didn't run for PM maybe due to the fact he's not popular among the conservative party, Liz truss and sunak are the two MP that may come out as conservative leader, I chose truss for PM because of her loyalty to Boris Johnson and how I want her to continue with the same energy Johnson has with the Russian war, and for her to form a continuous govt, Sunak to me sounds like a opportunist, fifth wheel in the carriage, a complete radicalist that may change UKs position on key issues Inc. Immigration, Job opportunities, sunak being an Indian-"british is why I'm still rooting for him as he's more likely to even open up Britain's immigration drives, anyway time will tell due the last day,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Election: Roselyn Akombe Resigns & Flees To US / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.