Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) (57809 Views)

Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death / Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Riversstate: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari and problem
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by funkyjaay: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
May their souls and other faithful who departed.rest in peace Amen.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Walealoba(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
sir please check my signature I need your help
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Pharaohny: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
The Op that ban for 2 months God ll purnish youuuuuuuu
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
If na Police grin
If na Army cheesy

For the civilian cry
Rip , better days ahead.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by heartleboy: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sad news everyday
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by GistFullGround: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2022

Which kind truck be this self?
Looks like Jeepers Creepers own; no wonder it kills!

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by macid52: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by AndroidAI(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
RIP to the deceased.

Over speeding most likely

Please if you're driving, 80km/h should be okay.

This is a dangerous advice sad
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

This is a dangerous advice sad
Please explain how?

You enjoy driving over 120km/h? Kill yourself if you wanna kill yourself okay! It's your life.

Nonsense!!
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
How can a truck drive against traffic....

A lot of Nigerians have mental problems sha!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Eniolohunda: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na wa o, when will bad news stop in Nigeria?
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
May their souls rest in peace...
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by francis2565(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
FDA Approves 2-Month Dosing of Injectable HIV Drug Cabenuva

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved rilpivirine and cabotegravir (Cabenuva) to 2-month dosing for adults living with HIV-1 infection.

Cabenuva was first approved by the FDA in January 2021 to be administered once monthly to treat HIV-1 infection in virologically suppressed adults. The medication was the first injectable complete antiretroviral regimen approved by the FDA.

Cabenuva can replace a current treatment in virologically suppressed adults on a stable antiretroviral regimen with no history of treatment failure and no known or suspected resistance to rilpivirine and cabotegravir, the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson said in a press release. Janssen and ViiV Healthcare co-developed the injectable antiretroviral medication Cabenuva.

The expanded label approval "marks an important step forward in advancing the treatment landscape for people living with HIV," said Candice Long, the president of infectious diseases and vaccines at Janssen Therapeutics, in a February 1 press release. "With this milestone, adults living with HIV have a treatment option that further reduces the frequency of medication."

This expanded approval was based on global clinical trial of 1045 adults with HIV-1, which found Cabenuva administered every 8 weeks (3 mL dose of both cabotegravir and rilpivirine) to be noninferior to the 4-week regimen (2 mL dose of both medicines). At week 48 of the trial, the proportion of participants with viral loads above 50 copies per milliliter was 1.7% in the 2-month arm and 1.0% in the 1-month arm. The study found that rates of virological suppression were similar for both the 1-month and 2-month regimens (93.5% and 94.3%, respectively).

The most common side effects were injection site reactions, pyrexia, fatigue, headache, musculoskeletal pain, nausea, sleep disorders, dizziness, and rash. Adverse reactions reported in individuals receiving the regimen every 2 months or once monthly were similar. Cabenuva is contraindicated for patients with a hypersensitivity reaction to cabotegravir or rilpivirine or for those receiving carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine, St John's wort, and more than one dose of systemic
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Johninfantry: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quotgate author=heendrix post=115198857]Mehnn it has really not been easy for Soldiers of recent kai...Omo may God continue to see our soldiers through and bless em

If you're a soldier reading this, I'm sending Lotta love, prayers and good wishes to you guys. surely, the storm will soon be over. Amen.[/quote] thanks God bless u

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
on the beat, I wonder how people who work there sleep at night

How can someone set up a bbusiness just to be scouting for bad news upandan?

anyway, Nigerian soldiers are now an endagered specie, if bandit no kill them for front, accident go hit them for back

they need our prayers, except for the fulanis among them.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Black friday !!!!

RIP slain patriots.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Fake news from Linda ikeji. The incidence of the soldiers who lost their lives happened in Kaduna
Shey you normal sha? Oya weyrey...Shey em dey use death play ni....sho fe shoribu ni?

I dey vex for you like this...

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by hiteelong(f): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Saw it on my way to work this morning, it was a terrible sight
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by moshino(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
RIP to the deceased.

Over speeding most likely

Please if you're driving, 75km/h should be okay.

Try to read and understand first, before speeding to comment.

Article said "...The Deceased were said to have been inside the car when a truck driving against traffic collided with their vehicle".
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by AndroidAI(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please explain how?

You enjoy driving over 120km/h? Kill yourself if you wanna kill yourself okay! It's your life.

Nonsense!!

You asked me to explain how, still insult me on top of it without first hearing what i have to say . anyway, here is why your advice is dangerous. In a crowded street, around the market or school area, you're to drive like 30km/h or 40, so that youll have more time to react. There are often signs that instruct drivers the expected speed limit. Its only on highways that you can drive 80 - 120, depending on the road signs. If you drive 80km/h in a 120km/hr highway, you're risking your life. You must matched the speed of other drivers. But of course, you know nothing cause youve never driven before.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/truck-crushes-two-soldiers-and-woman-to-death-in-lagos.html

The only gist I am interested in is what happened to the driver of the truck?
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Greatlee54: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
A very sad morning, I drove past the scene and as I stared at the corpses all I could think was judgement day.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by christygenius(f): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
I actually saw the accident scene this morning on my way to work arnd 6.30am, it was really terrible that you can't recognise the model of the car from the front view. I really shed tears seeing the 3 liveless bodies being laid by the roadside.
Please endeavour to drive safely my people. Always use ur seat belt and maintain an appropriate speedlimit. Avoid using one-way and remember that speed kills.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Rip to the woman only undecided
undecided
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You
Skmoda360:

Shey you normal sha? Oya weyrey...Shey em dey use death play ni....sho fe shoribu ni?

I dey vex for you like this...
Oga get educated and stop turning everything to religious hulabaloo. A similar incidence also happened in Kaduna where two Female soldiers had an accident in Afaka, crushed by a waste collection truck.

Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
For that truck to scatter like that....it must be a very hard impact......

Then, if not wickedness, why would one be speeding on a wrong lane?
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by chuksanambra: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
You dey drive container truck, you still dey pass one-way.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Someone here was attacking me the last time I said "if I ruled, traffic offenders would likely get CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" see this one now, a truck driving against traffic. He has killed one bringer of life and two protectors of life cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos / Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? / France New Visa Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.