Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room (35192 Views)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by medexico(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2022
I don't understand how someone can kill anther person

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Trendy247: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
G
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Impregnablefolk: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
@RedChiefPriest, I need ur say on dis matter! @Slawomir, e don Tay way we see ur quote. What dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Honestfrend: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2022
fk001:

Are good women scarce in your area? because normally intelligent or not, to find a woman it shouldn't be that hard. Nowadays they are the most cheapest things on earth. The empty skull amongst them are busy displaying their nudity on FB reels, twitter, and IG.

Thank God I don't have sisters,

They have all left those places.. Their new home is now tic tok..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by sageb: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by essentialone(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7253139/yahoo-boy-murders-girlfriend-bayelsa

https://m.facebook.com/burabarikan/videos/748603569723048/

Children did not ask to be born. When you decide to have children, you must be ready to take full responsibility for those children. They are beautiful creatures. You do not bring them to this world to suffer. You do not bring them to this world for anybody to take care of them. You brought them. Then stay with them, and do the work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by crixlight2(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
I am sure he is not a Yahoo boy as earlier claimed
Burying the lady in his bedroom must be as a result of the confusion that arose when he realized that he had murdered the girl.
Thank you , don’t mind all those stupid bloggers ditching out wrong narrations all the time… people kill for many reasons and they should stop tagging everything with ritual and yahoo bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Sucre6: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bring her come shrine you say you sabi DIY

U always sound like a dumb fvkcking ass freak sad, insensitive mother fvcking fool
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Originalsly: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Don't judge a book by its cover ..... I just don't understand why sooo many people look at someone and judge who they are...you can look at him and see he is a yahoo boy .... he is a criminal ... he is not guilty ... he is evil... he is innocent. Judging from what he did ... this probably killed before .... he need to be seriously investigated. Just hope he was not found and arrested because the victim's father is Sir Whatever.
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by reeleriksen(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2022
See fine girl wey this uglee baboon waste cool
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by roniyah: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
jogsman01:
mods should bam this weyrey nau.... He's just spamming every thread with his scam

Come with a better argument. That has failed. Have you even been scammed by him? Stop trying to bring down people's business.
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Tboymessiah(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Richy4(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2022
I'm guessing that the room does not have a tiled flooring....

The stress of removing the tiles, digging into the earth just to conceal a crime...
Wickedness!!!! angry
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by arantess: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Griffon:
E come be like say the Nigerian Police are more efficient than the Military lately.

The rate at which they’ve been moving swift to fish out suspects have been nothing but class.

Kudos!
You are confusing the duties of military and police
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by fman(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bring her come shrine you say you sabi DIY

U funny die!!
Lol
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by fman(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2022
reeleriksen:
See fine girl wey this uglee baboon waste cool
I swear..
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Okdi(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Soon women go start to kill men for money. Men think say na only them sabi money rituals. My question is; how many months or years will you eat such dirty money?
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by WantsandMore: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2022
DrChukki:
See fine girl...

This is my exact spec in a lady, yet with my money and intelligence I can't find any...

And here is a lucky guy who has chosen to be stupid simply because the beautiful damsel accepted him.

Most times, good things don't come to those that deserve it.

For the guy, may justice be served on you...

For the lady, rest in peace. The guy you called your "heartbeat" betrayed your love...
Stop simpin…quality girls will struggle to be around you
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Passionate888: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2022

"The Suspect was arrested following a tip-off by neighbours on 29 July 2022, at about 0800 hours. He is being detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department. The investigation is ongoing.” he added.

Which tip off? Public gave him to you after serious beating instead of you to acknowledged how he was caught you're taking the praises
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by AutoRedux: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
I am sure he is not a Yahoo boy as earlier claimed
Burying the lady in his bedroom must be as a result of the confusion that arose when he realized that he had murdered the girl.
exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by SaturnNick(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2022
People of the world shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Justiceleague1: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
See how he looks like a horror movie script
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by promzy555(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by DKM123: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Date Nigerian boys at your own risk.

Since he is a church rat, no one is insulting the dead girl and slvtshaming her because they feel better with thier poverty stricken self when girls date only thier fellow poor men.

Dating a poor Nigerian man, you may be used to sought riches, date a rich Nigerian man, you may be used to maintain riches. Nigerian women are endangered species.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by faithfull18(f): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Sad.
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Sucre6:

U always sound like a dumb fvkcking ass freak sad, insensitive mother fvcking fool
You haven't made any sense either, grin you sound like a frustrated psycho. Go hit your head some where on a rock, might make resset your brain.
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by We4all: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2022
fk001:

Are good women scarce in your area? because normally intelligent or not, to find a woman it shouldn't be that hard. Nowadays they are the most cheapest things on earth. The empty skull amongst them are busy displaying their nudity on FB reels, twitter, and IG.

Thank God I don't have sisters,

At the bolded: It is better to display nudity than to be a murderer na. You don’t have sisters but brothers. Do you know what they are up to or what you are even up to?

If you turn left or right, there are killings everywhere. Who are the perpetrators? If guys should start displaying their own nudity on SM, they will have less time to kill for rituals. Thank God I don’t have kids!
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2022
medexico:
I don't understand how someone can kill anther person
It is quite easy, the easiest thing ever, the problem is after killing someone you either feel bad, remorse or you don't feel nothing, if you don't feel nothing then you will kill again, but if you feel remorseful genuinely that is when the nightmares began. You will never ever sleep again. I was in the Military, I know.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Channah1(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
You don't even know who to trust. Even this one too? Hmmm...
Trust no one...

See him looking like a low budget Olamide.
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Akharmony: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Just look at his innocent face one would have taught this dude cant even kill a hen, this is evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.